Total Votes:[ 119 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 22 23 24 >

Sexual Innuendo
The Sky Does Not Bow
Sexual Innuendo
The Sky Does Not Bow
Sexual Innuendo
Dandrogyny
Maybe you don't understand this for a guy's perspective, but it's kind of annoying to have a group of girls scrutinize what it's like to have a small p***s.
Maybe it is, but I really don't see the problem as long as they're doing it behind closed doors. Obviously I wouldn't like it if someone was talking about how loose my vag was but as long as they're not going around telling everyone or being an a*****e about it, how am I even ever going to know.

personally I'd like to know. mostly so I could look at them weird because WOW, girl, your metrics are skewed, and also because seriously it's courtesy.
I feel like most guys who have small dicks already know they have small dicks, and most girls who have loose vaginas already know they have loose vaginas, and they don't need anyone to inform them of that. It's just rude.

haha no. I mean yeah, they probably know they have small dicks, but they need to be reminded.

constantly. in patronizing, shaming ways.
Quit trolling dude. That's just awful.

what? no, I actually do think that. I've already said it makes them less of a man. less of a human.

The men, specifically, I mean. not women, because that woud be crass.

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Sexual Innuendo
First of all, it happens more often than you think, not just "a few angry dudes on the Internet." Second of all, it's the way they insult women that disturbs me. It's not always "OMFG LOOK AT THOSE STOOPID SLUTZ HOO LIEK BIG KAWKX!!!!11 DUM HOREZ!!!111" It disturbs me when they try to use false science to discredit women like "Well there are only 4 inches of nerve endings in the v****a soooo =/" even after women tell them that no, there actually is a difference. Or when they try to say that women don't actually know how big a d**k is because they don't know how to use a measuring system or they have inferior spatial abilities than men.

Honestly if this was just a few guys on the Internet, there wouldn't be enough of a pattern for me to make a topic about it. It happens just about every time I see a topic, thread, or post about p***s size.

I'll just take your word for it that this is a social epidemic despite you being the first to mention it. neutral I can understand your disagreement with the guys who lose their s**t over the idea that women prefer larger penises. It really is an understandable complaint.

I would be willing to bet more men make small p***s jokes than women. This is not a large-scale problem that women are facing. It really isn't.
Sexual Innuendo
Riviera de la Mancha
Sexual Innuendo
Yoshpet
What is the point of this thread? Bash on men whose insecurity has already reduced them to bleary-eyed rage?

Next: How calling the homeless stinky hobos is totally justified.
No, it was to discuss the slander, harassment, and bashing that women receive simply for stating a preference.

I clicked on the OP's links, and the first was broken while the second one did not even make the asserted point.

I myself have never seen women get chastised for expressing a preference like this. I actually see both sexes getting away with making something physical so important in a relationship. Its kind of disgusting to me really. People that childish should not be in relationships in the first place if you ask me.
But sex IS something so important in a relationship.

And you cant have satisfying sex unless someone's p***s is not big enough or, conversely, that someone's breasts are not large enough?

That is the whole thing I have hated with modernity- we have all the scientific knowledge we need, but none of the moral/ethical guidance like the old days to process it.

No duh sex is important. And the sky is blue. And fish swim. What people need to seriously think about is, if your ability to enjoy sex is just entirely ruined by one thing about your partner's body, then you might need to re-think if you are mature enough for sex. Sex is properly an expression of love because loving couples work through stuff. Not good in the sack? If your partner loves you, they tell you that and work to teach you how to satisfy them. And if they refuse to work with you, then you dont need that person in your life. Simple as that.

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
stealthmongoose
With OP's permission i'd like to pose a tangent question:

Do homosexuals run into this sort of perspective when dealing with their significant partners?

In what ways do the nuances differ?

If OP does not find this question suitable, please feel free to remove it.

Gay male, clicked on this thread out of amusement...

Trust me, this issue is 10x more important to gay guys... It's so much easier to feel insecure when your own partner's d**k is bigger, plus guys are competitive enough... Trust me, "pissing contest" takes on a whole new meaning when it's gay guys sweatdrop Idk, maybe it's just in my experience, but I'm relieved my b/f doesn't give a s**t, it just takes the pressure off xp whereas I know gay guys who have been dumped or dumped a guy because of "size" issues rolleyes

Wheezing Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Sky Does Not Bow
Omorose Panya
I hope the OP feels the same way about people who make snide remarks about women's p***s preferences and breast size. Y'know. For consistency's sake.

but tha isn't consistent.
Considering her posts in this thread, it very much is.
Riviera de la Mancha
Sexual Innuendo
Riviera de la Mancha
Sexual Innuendo
Yoshpet
What is the point of this thread? Bash on men whose insecurity has already reduced them to bleary-eyed rage?

Next: How calling the homeless stinky hobos is totally justified.
No, it was to discuss the slander, harassment, and bashing that women receive simply for stating a preference.

I clicked on the OP's links, and the first was broken while the second one did not even make the asserted point.

I myself have never seen women get chastised for expressing a preference like this. I actually see both sexes getting away with making something physical so important in a relationship. Its kind of disgusting to me really. People that childish should not be in relationships in the first place if you ask me.
But sex IS something so important in a relationship.

And you cant have satisfying sex unless someone's p***s is not big enough or, conversely, that someone's breasts are not large enough?

That is the whole thing I have hated with modernity- we have all the scientific knowledge we need, but none of the moral/ethical guidance like the old days to process it.

Colonial oppression of indigenous peoples in Africa, Australia and the Americas. Kings who had their wives beheaded on trumped-up charges rather than commit the sin of divorce. Women who's only recourse to an abusive husband was to pray that the man they married never went down that route. Brutal slavery, followed by racial segregation that involved lynching those who crossed the wrong lines.

I would posit that the "old days" were neither as moral nor ethical as the nostalgics would like us to believe.
p***s size doesn't seem to me like an issue most women have. I think gay men are more into the size of their partner's p***s than women are. Yeah small can be unsatisfying, but that goes into the realm of 2 inch small.
Sexual Innuendo
Look, I can see why you think I'm being hypocritical, but I disagree. If a woman says, "I like big dicks," then she should not be shamed for no reason. If a woman says, "Men with small dicks suk!!!111 They ar so shitty in bed & not reel men!" then I would really have no problem with a man insulting her, lol.

Similarly, if a man says, "I have a small d**k," then he should not be shamed for no reason. If a man says, "******** YOUR OP!!!!!11 Why do you even ******** care so much about p***s size OMG why the ******** do you care!!!11" then I don't feel bad telling him he's butthurt about his small d**k. =/ Not being a hypocrite here. It goes both ways.

And I didn't say they should be shamed for no reason. But you seem to think it's acceptable for you to shame someone else on account of his d**k instead of his mere behaviour, which is the crux of the problem.

The fact you don't feel bad has nothing to do with whether it is hypocritical or not.
Almost every guy will say that he'd rather have sex with a woman who has a tight v****a. It's considered normal for men to prefer a "tight ********" to a "loose ********." Yet when a woman say she'd like a "tight ********., to have sex with a man with a large p***s--she's called a "whore," a "slut," or "loose."

I personally don't have any experience in the matter. I've never even had a vaginal orgasm, and I don't feel like I'm broken or anything. As long as sex isn't painful, and my partner is respectful to me, I don't really care what his size is. And visually, most penises are appealing to me.

But who cares if someone has a preference? As long as they're not mean about it, what's the big deal?
Jorgunmandr
They all have sources but the problem is when the actual data was collected. It's more for fun. Canada > America though. Take that!

Really? Where?

No, the problem is the method of collection, and the further back in time it is, the more likely the method of collection is improper. And flawed data is never fun.
Insecurity with social status quote... typical American way.

Don't people have better things to worry about other than p***s size? Let alone the ED?

The p***s changes size through out the male's life - as does a woman's v****a - sometimes significantly and sometimes not so much.

There is so many differences and variables within a topic like this its almost hard to pinpoint exactly a hard debate.

All in all it would depend on the personal preference of the man/woman I guess.
User Image
burning_eyes
Do you feel satisfied with you or your partner's p***s size?
Yep I say I'm average, though have been told that I'm big..
also I know how to use my man meat... hahahaha

What do you think of women who prefer larger penises?
Whatever.. don't really are either way, though if the girls small
it does feel weird when you feel your man meat, hitting her
tummy...

How closely do you or your partner tie masculinity to p***s size?
Personally not at all, though I have seen some guys waiting to see
my size in the changing room... was at UCLA.. bit odd really...

Has anyone else noticed the same pattern as I have, of insecure men trying to defend their threatened masculinity through insulting women or manipulating science?
Sure look at all those commercials for male enhancement hahaha

What do you think of men who manipulate science to tell a woman that she can't prefer larger penises?
I don't really care, if the women believes it that's on her...

What do you think of men who insult a woman because of her sexual preferences?
Foolish, if you don't have what she likes more on, same goes for the guy with the
women...

User Image
User Image
burning_eyes
Wow just finish reading all
this and am so glade I wasn't here for
any of it... have fun stay safe

and treat others like you want
to be treated... simple...
keep it simple, less stress and mess..

User Image

2,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Befriended 100
The Sky Does Not Bow
Sexual Innuendo
The Sky Does Not Bow
Sexual Innuendo
Dandrogyny
Maybe you don't understand this for a guy's perspective, but it's kind of annoying to have a group of girls scrutinize what it's like to have a small p***s.
Maybe it is, but I really don't see the problem as long as they're doing it behind closed doors. Obviously I wouldn't like it if someone was talking about how loose my vag was but as long as they're not going around telling everyone or being an a*****e about it, how am I even ever going to know.

personally I'd like to know. mostly so I could look at them weird because WOW, girl, your metrics are skewed, and also because seriously it's courtesy.
I feel like most guys who have small dicks already know they have small dicks, and most girls who have loose vaginas already know they have loose vaginas, and they don't need anyone to inform them of that. It's just rude.

haha no. I mean yeah, they probably know they have small dicks, but they need to be reminded.

constantly. in patronizing, shaming ways.

You deserve to get the s**t knocked out.
Blind Guardian the 2nd
Jorgunmandr
They all have sources but the problem is when the actual data was collected. It's more for fun. Canada > America though. Take that!

Really? Where?

No, the problem is the method of collection, and the further back in time it is, the more likely the method of collection is improper. And flawed data is never fun.
Actually if you highlight a country you'll see, in the center box, where the statistic was taken from. Minus the Kinsley Institute ( who may have fixed their data ) the rest seem more legit and are much more recent. I'd show you . . . but I can't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff