Small 0.033613445378151 3.4% [ 4 ]
Very Small 0.0084033613445378 0.8% [ 1 ]
I don't know 0.10924369747899 10.9% [ 13 ]
I am male/I don't swing that way 0.31932773109244 31.9% [ 38 ]
Total Votes:[ 119 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 22 23 24 > >>

Fanatical Zealot

Dr Dillinger
Why has this thread become nothing more than chicks telling each other how bad chicks have it and agreeing with a succession of knowing nods?

I don't think it... has?
Sexual Innuendo
Princess Creampie
And women say the exact same thing with guys who like huge breasts. FYI, don't tell a man you prefer larger cocks when he takes his pants off for the first time in front of you, and you laugh and say no to sex after you see his average p***s.
Like I said, I don't think it's right for a woman to deliberately make a man feel bad about his p***s size.

And while men who say they prefer big breasts might be called "shallow," they will not be called sluts/whores/having daddy issues/having psychological problems/scientifically incorrect/unable to determine breast size.

Yeah, it's a harsh double standard. But I would say men who insult women for liking larger penises does nothing to better the situation. Me personally, I don't care if a woman is loose, fat, skinny, large breasts, or flatchested. The most important thing about sex for me is every factor being meshed together for a euphoric experience. I don't care about one thing like p***s size, or a large butt to know I want to sleep with someone I love. It's multiple factors.

Quotable Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Dr Dillinger
Why has this thread become nothing more than chicks telling each other how bad chicks have it and agreeing with a succession of knowing nods?
I haven't seen any posts like that in this thread. :/

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Princess Creampie
Sexual Innuendo
Princess Creampie
And women say the exact same thing with guys who like huge breasts. FYI, don't tell a man you prefer larger cocks when he takes his pants off for the first time in front of you, and you laugh and say no to sex after you see his average p***s.
Like I said, I don't think it's right for a woman to deliberately make a man feel bad about his p***s size.

And while men who say they prefer big breasts might be called "shallow," they will not be called sluts/whores/having daddy issues/having psychological problems/scientifically incorrect/unable to determine breast size.

Yeah, it's a harsh double standard. But I would say men who insult women for liking larger penises does nothing to better the situation. Me personally, I don't care if a woman is loose, fat, skinny, large breasts, or flatchested. The most important thing about sex for me is every factor being meshed together for a euphoric experience. I don't care about one thing like p***s size, or a large butt to know I want to sleep with someone I love. It's multiple factors.
I agree that there are many important factors for sex, but at the same time though, it's hard not to care about p***s size if their d**k is like, 3 inches or 12 inches. gonk
Sexual Innuendo
Princess Creampie
Sexual Innuendo
Princess Creampie

I agree that there are many important factors for sex, but at the same time though, it's hard not to care about p***s size if their d**k is like, 3 inches or 12 inches. gonk

Can they not make up for their lack of size through their oral performance, foreplay, sex toys, and other things?

I see women being pretty harsh about p***s size when there is much more to sex than missionary position, and then SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT. There are sexual positions which help a woman feel more if her partner has a smaller p***s, too.
Sexual Innuendo

Of course not, because you're the one writing them.

Wheezing Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Phallic Wonderland
I've had most shapes and sizes of p***s and I gotta say, the ones with the bigger penises often did not know how to use it. I much prefer a man who knows how to work with an average p***s than someone who's gotta stuff it in there and then basically goes, "Now what?"
Or the best of both worlds: larger than average p***s attached to a guy who works it in a way that greatly pleases you both. xd

Wheezing Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Princess Creampie
Disclosing a preference =! making fun of someone for how they they look OR refusing to have sex with them.

I don't see anything wrong with preferenes in themselves. My advice to those whom it applies is stop thinking that your partner must worship every inch of your body.
Omorose Panya
Princess Creampie
Disclosing a preference =! making fun of someone for how they they look OR refusing to have sex with them.

I don't see anything wrong with preferenes in themselves. My advice to those whom it applies is stop thinking that your partner must worship every inch of your body.
Every other inch should suffice. 3nodding

Wheezing Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Princess Creampie
Sexual Innuendo
Princess Creampie
Sexual Innuendo
Princess Creampie

Can they not make up for their lack of size through their oral performance, foreplay, sex toys, and other things?

I see women being pretty harsh about p***s size when there is much more to sex than missionary position, and then SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT. There are sexual positions which help a woman feel more if her partner has a smaller p***s, too.
Not if the person prefers PIV.

I'm still not understanding why you feel the need to police people's sexual preferences, or why you assume that they know very little about sex just because their preferences differ from your own. No need to talk down about them.

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Princess Creampie
Sexual Innuendo
Princess Creampie
Sexual Innuendo
Princess Creampie

I mean, I only get off on oral sex/clitoral stimulation, but that doesn't mean that I don't want to enjoy intercourse as well. Having a d**k too big might hurt, and having a d**k too small is just not satisfying. Just because I would prefer that my partner doesn't have a four-inch d**k doesn't mean that I think sex is only missionary position and that's it. :/

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Dr Dillinger
Sexual Innuendo

Of course not, because you're the one writing them.
How typical for someone to try and twist an honest post about the double standards and discrimination that women face into a whiny rapport about how it sucks to be a woman. :/
Sexual Innuendo
How typical for someone to try and twist an honest post about the double standards and discrimination that women face into a whiny rapport about how it sucks to be a woman. :/

See? It would appear that you cannot help yourself.
Omorose Panya
Princess Creampie
Sexual Innuendo
Princess Creampie
Sexual Innuendo
Princess Creampie

Not if the person prefers PIV.

I'm still not understanding why you feel the need to police people's sexual preferences, or why you assume that they know very little about sex just because their preferences differ from your own. No need to talk down about them.
I'm not trying to police them. confused
Princess Creampie

Hahaha, if I were a woman I'd do exactly that. Yes, you SHOULD feel like less of a man if your d**k is small, because you ARE less of a man.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff