Quotable Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Omorose Panya
Sexual Innuendo
Omorose Panya
I will rephrase and then give up. There is overemphasis of the idea that, if you're a guy and you're not gettng a girl off, it is merely because you're not rubbing her c**t the right way, "moving your d**k in her the right way," etc., and basically no emphasis on the idea that she possibly just isn't turned on right now and isn't all that interesting in ********. Maybe she wants the foreplay without the sex. Who knows. But there are other things to consider besides just body parts and "correcting" techniques. I was furthering your original point.

'S'all I was saying.
I mean, yeah, but most people don't believe that a man is 100% responsible for the woman's orgasm, and if he can't make her orgasm, he is doing something wrong. Sometimes I can't because I am too tired, too full (lol what a fatass but seriously), too drunk, or am just not horny enough, even if my lover is doing the same stuff that always gets me off. Just depends on the situation.

But, I feel like 9 times out of 10, when a woman can't orgasm, her lover is either unskilled, uneducated, lazy, or selfish.
I never said or even implied that most people think men are 100% responsible for women's orgasms. Your last statement, however, does imply that men are damn near close to it.

You're painting with too boad of brush strokes. That a man might be having trouble bringing woman X to orgasm does not imply that he is, in a general sense, "unskilled, uneducated, lazy, or selfish." Remember that learning curb I spoke of earlier? It very could just be a matter of him having to figure out how to please woman X.

My guess is that it's much more likely that she's having sex when she doesn't necessary want to, or at least when she's not quite ready to, more than purely him being incompetent and/or an a*****e. And if he is "uneducated" about and "unskilled" at pleasingt her, then in my mind it is her responsibility to teach him rather than blame or berate him for not simply knowing.
But you did imply that men are repsonsible for the woman's orgasm. You said that there is overemphasis on the idea that if you can't get a girl off, the only problem is that you are not rubbing her c**t in the right way. In reality, most people don't believe that the only problem for a woman achieving orgasm is her lover not rubbing her c**t in the right way. Most people do believe that a woman has some responsibility for her orgasm.

Being uneducated about pleasing a woman is just depressing. Sorry but I would rather berate a guy for not knowing than educating him myself. D: Seriously, all women know how to get guys off. Why don't all guys know how to get girls off? It's not rocket science. Seriously.
Sexual Innuendo
Robot Macai
Sexual Innuendo
Stuff in OP
While I realize that you're a size queen, and while I don't find this to be a huge hit against you as a person, it should be noted that whether p***s size "matters" is by definition a subjective issue. That is to say, there is not one universal truth for the matter, which makes your first link silly; not all women have this preference. Your second link actually supports the view that p***s size doesn't matter that much, considering 84% of women say they're satisfied with their p***s size, despite the fact that more than 16% of penises are, shall we say, in the "below average", i.e. "small" range.

So yeah. Have fun being a size queen, but try not to associate your personal opinions and preferences with objective reality.

EDIT: What I want to know is why you're so insecure about your size queenism. Seriously, have you been given just that much s**t for this?
Honestly, I'm not a "size queen" at all. I made this topic because I am disturbed at the way women are shamed for something that really is natural; it is normal for women to prefer large penises (and most do). There's no need to get so personal in a topic where my personal p***s size preference isn't even the subject being discussed or analyzed.
You insist that most do "prefer" a large p***s, but you've provide no real evidence for this. This is especially when you insist, insist that p***s size directly correlates to female sexual pleasure, even though the numbers suggest otherwise. If you're not a "size queen", then you don't prefer large penises. Do you prefer large penises? If so, then you're a "size queen". Like... by definition.

Now, can you answer my question? Seriously, why is this such a big ******** deal to you? Why is insisting that women universally prefer big dicks and that it correlates directly to their sexual pleasure, even though most insist that it's ******** irrelevant, so important as to make more than one thread about it?

Wheezing Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Nonesuch Solo
Omorose Panya
The way I see it, it's not a good comparison. Men are typically talking about what they liike to stare at, whereas women are typically talking about something that is going in their v****a or a** that is meant to actually give them pleasure, not to simply be gawked at.

EDIT: Bear in mind that I am referring only to preferences and not to insulting and belittling each other.

A significant part of arousal for males is visual stimulation. Less so for females, in general.
1) That is too difficult to quantify in a meaningful manner. And even if it can be, I highly suspect that the hypersexualization of women vs the lack of hypersexualization of men greatly contributes to that; thus I would like to see evidence of this in societies in which hypersexualization is relatively low.

2) That itself is insufficient to suppot your point; because you have neither quantified nor compared either, I don't know what the difference is or even if it is all that significant. Assuming this can be reaosnably quantified, a difference of 80% vs 76% isn't huge.

3) Visual stimulation is far more cultural than physical stimulation is. That means that, in this regard, whether you like to look at itty bitty titties is entirely different from whether you can derive significant vaginal or a**l pleasure from a micropenis (or whether penetration with an extra super jumbo p***s causes pain/extreme discomfort).

As I see it, my point still stands.

Quotable Conversationalist

7,150 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
Robot Macai
Sexual Innuendo
Robot Macai
Sexual Innuendo
Stuff in OP
While I realize that you're a size queen, and while I don't find this to be a huge hit against you as a person, it should be noted that whether p***s size "matters" is by definition a subjective issue. That is to say, there is not one universal truth for the matter, which makes your first link silly; not all women have this preference. Your second link actually supports the view that p***s size doesn't matter that much, considering 84% of women say they're satisfied with their p***s size, despite the fact that more than 16% of penises are, shall we say, in the "below average", i.e. "small" range.

So yeah. Have fun being a size queen, but try not to associate your personal opinions and preferences with objective reality.

EDIT: What I want to know is why you're so insecure about your size queenism. Seriously, have you been given just that much s**t for this?
Honestly, I'm not a "size queen" at all. I made this topic because I am disturbed at the way women are shamed for something that really is natural; it is normal for women to prefer large penises (and most do). There's no need to get so personal in a topic where my personal p***s size preference isn't even the subject being discussed or analyzed.
You insist that most do "prefer" a large p***s, but you've provide no real evidence for this. This is especially when you insist, insist that p***s size directly correlates to female sexual pleasure, even though the numbers suggest otherwise. If you're not a "size queen", then you don't prefer large penises. Do you prefer large penises? If so, then you're a "size queen". Like... by definition.

Now, can you answer my question? Seriously, why is this such a big ******** deal to you? Why is insisting that women universally prefer big dicks and that it correlates directly to their sexual pleasure, even though most insist that it's ******** irrelevant, so important as to make more than one thread about it?

The first link I posted showed a consensus of many women's p***s size preferences. The second link showed that women greatly prefer average to large sized penises; 94% of women with partners who had large penises were "very satisfied," compared to 86% for average, and 32% for small.

I mean, if I'm a size queen for preferring large penises, then most women are size queens by definition as well. lol

Maybe you should stop getting oversensitive about my OP and actually read it before posting. You read my post, and the ONLY thing you got out of it was "Women universally prefer big dicks because it's integral to their sexual pleasure"? I didn't make this post so you could feel bad about your d**k size. I made this post to point out how women are often badly treated for completely normal behavior (preferring large penises) in ways that men never are. When women make a statement about how they prefer large penises, they are berated for their sexual past, their perceived "shallowness," their perceived "inferiority" to men, their intelligence, their mental health, their relationship with their parents, etc. It's sick, really.

Wheezing Prophet

7,350 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Robot Macai
Sexual Innuendo
Robot Macai
Sexual Innuendo
Stuff in OP

Furthmore: That is kind of difficult to determine anyway, considering that there are many other nonpenis-related factors that women might be attributing to p***s size. The mere notion that "bigger = better" skews their perceptions.

I think it's safe to say that most women do not prefer either extreme. It's trickier anywhere in-between.

Lunatic

Robot Macai
Sexual Innuendo
Robot Macai
Sexual Innuendo
Stuff in OP

I'm pretty sure the topic isn't about women's preference to p***s size. However, it is about how women are treated when they express a preference in p***s size.
Sexual Innuendo

Robot Macai
Sexual Innuendo
Robot Macai
Sexual Innuendo
Stuff in OP

The first link I posted showed a consensus of many women's p***s size preferences. The second link showed that women greatly prefer average to large sized penises; 94% of women with partners who had large penises were "very satisfied," compared to 86% for average, and 32% for small.
The first link is based on your a**. Seriously, it's subjective, so acting like there is one "ideal" range is absolutely absurd.

And only 6% of them rated their partners as "small", even though much more than 6% of the male population has a "small" (see: below average) p***s. I wonder why that is. Could it be because "small" to most women means "micropenis"? Further, 5% of women with a male partner having a "large" p***s wanted them to have a smaller one. Why is that, if p***s size -> female sexual pleasure? And why are 32% of the women that have partners with micropenises "very satisfied" with it?
Sexual Innuendo
I mean, if I'm a size queen for preferring large penises, then most women are size queens by definition as well. lol
Not according to your own ******** poll. "Average" gets more votes than "Large" and "Very Large" combined. You know what that suggests? That most women prefer "Average" penises.
Sexual Innuendo
Maybe you should stop getting oversensitive about my OP and actually read it before posting. You read my post, and the ONLY thing you got out of it was "Women universally prefer big dicks because it's integral to their sexual pleasure"? I didn't make this post so you could feel bad about your d**k size. I made this post to point out how women are often badly treated for completely normal behavior (preferring large penises) in ways that men never are. When women make a statement about how they prefer large penises, they are berated for their sexual past, their perceived "shallowness," their perceived "inferiority" to men, their intelligence, their mental health, their relationship with their parents, etc. It's sick, ******** your OP. You keep making posts about women and their preference for big dicks. What's the deal, seriously? WHy does this matter so ******** much to you?
Sexual Innuendo

Being uneducated about pleasing a woman is just depressing. Sorry but I would rather berate a guy for not knowing than educating him myself. D: Seriously, all women know how to get guys off. Why don't all guys know how to get girls off? It's not rocket science. Seriously.

Because, according to society, that's half your entire purpose for living. Nowhere in the social job description for normative males does it say that we're supposed to produce female orgasms.

Fashionable Conversationalist

11,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Megathread 100
Sexual Innuendo
So, ED, what is your p***s size preference?

So long as it's not micro-p***s or a horse d**k, I wouldn't complain.

Quote:
Do you feel satisfied with you or your partner's p***s size?

For the most part, yeah. However, when we haven't had sex for a while, he'll always end up tearing me. So, I guess it's a little bigger than I'd ideally prefer.

Quote:
What do you think of women who prefer larger penises?

Same thing I think of men who prefer large breasts? What business of mine is it?

Quote:
How closely do you or your partner tie masculinity to p***s size?

We don't? It's about as silly as measuring femininity by cup size.

Quote:
Has anyone else noticed the same pattern as I have, of insecure men trying to defend their threatened masculinity through insulting women or manipulating science?

Hasn't been my personal experience.

Quote:
What do you think of men who manipulate science to tell a woman that she can't prefer larger penises?

Same thing I think of women who guilt their men for not being able to have an orgasm. Not much.

Quote:
What do you think of men who insult a woman because of her sexual preferences?

Same thing I think about anyone who insults anyone else for a sexual preference. Not much.

gaia_angelleft gaia_star gaia_angelright
I do prefer uncircumcised men with some girth, but I'm not going to judge a man I'm fond of for his p***s. If I like him for who he is then we can make it work. ><;

Besides super huge is uncomfortable and/or painful.

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Sexual Innuendo
Omorose Panya
Sexual Innuendo
Omorose Panya
I will rephrase and then give up. There is overemphasis of the idea that, if you're a guy and you're not gettng a girl off, it is merely because you're not rubbing her c**t the right way, "moving your d**k in her the right way," etc., and basically no emphasis on the idea that she possibly just isn't turned on right now and isn't all that interesting in ********. Maybe she wants the foreplay without the sex. Who knows. But there are other things to consider besides just body parts and "correcting" techniques. I was furthering your original point.

'S'all I was saying.
I mean, yeah, but most people don't believe that a man is 100% responsible for the woman's orgasm, and if he can't make her orgasm, he is doing something wrong. Sometimes I can't because I am too tired, too full (lol what a fatass but seriously), too drunk, or am just not horny enough, even if my lover is doing the same stuff that always gets me off. Just depends on the situation.

But, I feel like 9 times out of 10, when a woman can't orgasm, her lover is either unskilled, uneducated, lazy, or selfish.
I never said or even implied that most people think men are 100% responsible for women's orgasms. Your last statement, however, does imply that men are damn near close to it.

You're painting with too boad of brush strokes. That a man might be having trouble bringing woman X to orgasm does not imply that he is, in a general sense, "unskilled, uneducated, lazy, or selfish." Remember that learning curb I spoke of earlier? It very could just be a matter of him having to figure out how to please woman X.

My guess is that it's much more likely that she's having sex when she doesn't necessary want to, or at least when she's not quite ready to, more than purely him being incompetent and/or an a*****e. And if he is "uneducated" about and "unskilled" at pleasingt her, then in my mind it is her responsibility to teach him rather than blame or berate him for not simply knowing.
But you did imply that men are repsonsible for the woman's orgasm. You said that there is overemphasis on the idea that if you can't get a girl off, the only problem is that you are not rubbing her c**t in the right way. In reality, most people don't believe that the only problem for a woman achieving orgasm is her lover not rubbing her c**t in the right way. Most people do believe that a woman has some responsibility for her orgasm.

Not true at all. And hell, all you have to do is tell him what to do in a sexy, gravelly voice. These things should be comfortable to teach, if you're in a long term thing. Being open and honest is what makes it easier for both men and women to learn about the ways their partners like. Technique is good, but enthusiasm is better. I personally have only recently been able to cause my husband to orgasm with oral. Does it make me responsible for all the other men who didn't get off, or even went soft, because I didn't get technique down? And a lot of men were vocal about what they wanted, my mouth just couldn't perform.
soul_less_human
Robot Macai
Sexual Innuendo
Robot Macai
Sexual Innuendo
Stuff in OP

I'm pretty sure the topic isn't about women's preference to p***s size. However, it is about how women are treated when they express a preference in p***s size.

Macai is really dumb, don't py attention to him. It's why he keeps getting banned from Something Awful.

Hallowed Smoker

Man, this sounds like an excuse to talk about the size of my p***s, with other men.

You might say this sounds like a d**k measuring competition.

...But in any d**k measuring competition, whose to say where the spleen ends, and the p***s begins?
Sexual Innuendo
Omorose Panya
Sexual Innuendo
Omorose Panya

'S'all I was saying.

Most people are downright self-contradictory in what they believe (or think they believe, or pretend to believe) about the female orgasm.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Super 9-Volt
Good lord... Some guys want to rape and kill a woman just because they don't meet her requirements for p***s size? My faith in humanity dropped even lower. emotion_facepalm

Hey, the internet lets people show their true colors. cat_twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces