Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Phantom

You don't need a car to get somewhere, but it sure ******** helps.

Let's talk about the legalization of the herb, Marijuana.

What are you views?

Dapper Reveler

Xx-LeGii_TyLeR--
You don't need a car to get somewhere, but it sure ******** helps.

Let's talk about the legalization of the herb, Marijuana.

I smoke and i found this really dumb. Also, I have a bike.

Hallowed Smoker

******** get out of here you disgrace for an antiprohibitionalist.

I hope you choke on a seed.
Steam Punk Adept
Mister George ******** get out of here you disgrace for an antiprohibitionalist.

I hope you choke on a seed.[/quote]You must lead a very sad, pathetic
62acan9i:1="Mister George ******** get out of here you disgrace for an antiprohibitionalist.

I hope you choke on a seed.[/quote]You must lead a very sad, pathetic life
Kapland just doesn't like dummies ruining his high.
If the OP really wanted to legalise it, he would have the good grace to switch his opinions to the opposite camp. Take a hit for the team and go for the big win, taking down the opposition from the inside without realising it.

Hallowed Smoker

Steam Punk Adept
Mister George ******** get out of here you disgrace for an antiprohibitionalist.

I hope you choke on a seed.[/quote]You must lead a very sad, pathetic
62acan9i:1="Mister George ******** get out of here you disgrace for an antiprohibitionalist.

I hope you choke on a seed.[/quote]You must lead a very sad, pathetic life

Not in any particular sense I've noticed. Do elaborate, please, what constitutes a sad life?

Fuzzy Phantom

Any smokers should check out HighDeas

It's rather awesome.

Also, let's not be so ******** mean. For real.

Chill out. I asked for your views, not your judgement.

Not that your judgement matters.

Dapper Reveler

Dr Dillinger
If the OP really wanted to legalise it, he would have the good grace to switch his opinions to the opposite camp. Take a hit for the team and go for the big win, taking down the opposition from the inside without realising it.
what?
Does your mother know you spend your allowance on weed?
Avgvsto
Dr Dillinger
what?

He needs to be a double agent who doesn't know he's a double agent... or thinks he is a double agent but doesn't realise the only that he is one is because he is useless as an ordinary one. KEEP UP!

Fuzzy Phantom

Dr Dillinger

I can dig that, broseph.

Dapper Reveler

Xx-LeGii_TyLeR--
Any smokers should check out HighDeas

It's rather awesome.

Also, let's not be so ******** mean. For real.

Chill out. I asked for your views, not your judgement.

Not that your judgement matters.
meh sorry, i just think you might be smoking for the wrong reasons. you shouldn't really resort to things like this in order to avoid your problems. You should try to be happy and smoke, or maybe you should quit for a while if its growing too much on you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff