• Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Mister George Kapland
Steam Punk Adept
Mister George Kapland
Steam Punk Adept
Mister George Kapland

Not in any particular sense I've noticed. Do elaborate, please, what constitutes a sad life?
the violent hate you seem to project onto others for starters

I play rough, but it's not hate. essentially, if you're taking me 100% seriously and literally... You're a moron. My humor is abrasive, sarcastic, dry, and semi insulting.

Don't worry though, you'll catch up to the big dogs eventually, and then I can show you when I'm being mean.... then you'll probably cry for a month.
Your humour, is also non-existent. Also, the ad hominum does not impress anyone, and only shows you to be the dumb a** here. Please do yourself, and the rest of us a favour, and go become an hero.

As him, is when you refuse to.address an argument and instead insult your opponent. I don't do that, I address the argument and simultaneously insult the opponent at the same time, you idiot.
-drops a troll into the ignore box-

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Mister George Kapland
Steam Punk Adept
Mister George Kapland
Steam Punk Adept
Mister George Kapland

Not in any particular sense I've noticed. Do elaborate, please, what constitutes a sad life?

I play rough, but it's not hate. essentially, if you're taking me 100% seriously and literally... You're a moron. My humor is abrasive, sarcastic, dry, and semi insulting.

Don't worry though, you'll catch up to the big dogs eventually, and then I can show you when I'm being mean.... then you'll probably cry for a month.
Your humour, is also non-existent. Also, the ad hominum does not impress anyone, and only shows you to be the dumb a** here. Please do yourself, and the rest of us a favour, and go become an hero.

As him, is when you refuse to.address an argument and instead insult your opponent. I don't do that, I address the argument and simultaneously insult the opponent at the same time, you idiot.

Don't worry, Kapland, I think you're as hilarious as a stick up the arse 3nodding
Dr Dillinger

And will forever be justified.

Oh come on. We all knew that this thread would end up as a circle-jerk. I just wanted to see how long it'll last as a rational discourse before the opinionated started with the fallacies. (Or the trolling. It's the same to me). Apparently, not very long.

Hallowed Smoker

Steam Punk Adept
Mister George Kapland
Steam Punk Adept
Mister George Kapland
Steam Punk Adept
Mister George Kapland

-drops a troll into the ignore box-

was there a reason you announced that? Did it make you feel important?
Luchanchan

Oh come on. We all knew that this thread would end up as a circle-jerk. I just wanted to see how long it'll last as a rational discourse before the opinionated started with the fallacies. (Or the trolling. It's the same to me). Apparently, not very long.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fuzzy Phantom

Xx-LeGii_TyLeR--
Luchanchan
Hmm well I understand the arguments for legalizing it, mostly stopping the "war on drugs" and introducing another source of revenue to the government but personally I'm against it. Although proponents of legalizing marijuana believe it doesn't have any negative health effects studies have shown that it has both short and long term affects on the body. (Source) And if you don't trust that source you can always do personal research on Google Scholar or something. There are alternatives to the chemical found in Marijuana for those that genuinely need it for health reasons so I don't see the point of people using it except for getting high. Now, normally I would have no problems with people ruining their lives as long as they avoid harming others but there is such a thing as second hand smoke. It's rather selfish to subject others to something harmful just because they don't care for themselves. And yes, before anyone asks, I am against alcohol, cigarettes, and all that fun stuff.

Edit: Huh weird. I'm the first one to make an actual viable argument.

Also, don't check your s**t on the interwebzz. Especially "Google Scholar."

Just because it has the word "scholar" in it doesn't make it viable.

Go out, buy some commercial (the shitty weed people usually bias their pathetic reasonings on) and smoke it. Then go out tomorrow night, buy a gram of dank or any other high-potency marijuana, smoke it and tell me what you just said again. I'm sure your opinions will change.

Then you'll see what it's really like without some corporate or government advertisements like "Above the Influence" telling you what it's like.

Honestly, it seems like you have not the slightest idea.

And if you say you have, describe the experience.
Mister George Kapland

I think there's money in these...

Hallowed Smoker

Luchanchan
Mister George Kapland

Read my "legalize all drugs" thread, before you start babbling misinformation nonsense.

Excuse me my good sir, but would you mind providing a link to your thread. You see, I'm just way too apathetic and lazy to search for it on my own. I'm sure it'll include many, many good arguments that put mine to shame. Or if you're up to it you can just copy-paste directly here, or are you too stoned right now to do either.

I don't do drugs, much, anymore. But your attempt at an insult was duly noted.

...that was easy. one click

Hallowed Smoker

Dr Dillinger
Mister George Kapland

Everybody in the ED would have earned it at least once.. So there's at least 20 bucks in it

Oh well, his loss. I'm hilarious

Aged Poster

5,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Luchanchan
Hmm well I understand the arguments for legalizing it, mostly stopping the "war on drugs" and introducing another source of revenue to the government but personally I'm against it. Although proponents of legalizing marijuana believe it doesn't have any negative health effects studies have shown that it has both short and long term affects on the body. (Source) And if you don't trust that source you can always do personal research on Google Scholar or something.

No more negative affects than alcohol and tobacco, and by many accounts much fewer. Also, one needn't smoke marijuana to experience the affects. As far as I know there is very little danger in consuming marijuana in ways other than smoking it. Of course, chronic, long-term use of almost any mind-altering substance can have negative affects on the body and mind. Also, as far as I'm aware, negative psychological affects are very rare and most often the result of using very powerful manufactured strains of marijuana.

Luchanchan
There are alternatives to the chemical found in Marijuana for those that genuinely need it for health reasons so I don't see the point of people using it except for getting high. Now, normally I would have no problems with people ruining their lives as long as they avoid harming others but there is such a thing as second hand smoke. It's rather selfish to subject others to something harmful just because they don't care for themselves. And yes, before anyone asks, I am against alcohol, cigarettes, and all that fun stuff.

Edit: Huh weird. I'm the first one to make an actual viable argument.

Again, you don't need to smoke marijuana to get an affect out of it. In fact, it is becoming more and more common for those who legitimately use the drug as medication to consume it by methods other than smoking. Personally, I'd MUCH rather consume something that is grown naturally than something made in a lab like codeine, acetaminophen, or ibuprofen. I don't know, it seems you're writing off marijuana legalization largely because you don't quite realize that there are ways other than smoking the plant to benefit from its affects.

Lunatic

Mister George Kapland
Dr Dillinger
Mister George Kapland

Everybody in the ED would have earned it at least once.. So there's at least 20 bucks in it

Oh well, his loss. I'm hilarious

I'd like to put on record I've yet to ignore George Kapland, so leave my money out of it.
soul_less_human
I'd like to put on record I've yet to ignore George Kapland, so leave my money out of it.

Yeah, but once these things are popular all the kids will be adding George to their ignore list.

Lunatic

Dr Dillinger
soul_less_human

Yeah, but once these things are popular all the kids will be adding George to their ignore list.
Poor George, replied to only by newbies and uncool folk. emo
soul_less_human
Poor George, replied to only by newbies and uncool folk. emo

Don't be so hard on yourself. You're cool.

Aged Poster

5,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Mister George Kapland

Read my "legalize all drugs" thread, before you start babbling misinformation nonsense.

I actually agree with that thread. I've held similar views for a while now. Prohibition is the most inane and ineffective idea to come out of our legislators since our Constitution was ratified.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff