Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hmm well I understand the arguments for legalizing it, mostly stopping the "war on drugs" and introducing another source of revenue to the government but personally I'm against it. Although proponents of legalizing marijuana believe it doesn't have any negative health effects studies have shown that it has both short and long term affects on the body. (Source) And if you don't trust that source you can always do personal research on Google Scholar or something. There are alternatives to the chemical found in Marijuana for those that genuinely need it for health reasons so I don't see the point of people using it except for getting high. Now, normally I would have no problems with people ruining their lives as long as they avoid harming others but there is such a thing as second hand smoke. It's rather selfish to subject others to something harmful just because they don't care for themselves. And yes, before anyone asks, I am against alcohol, cigarettes, and all that fun stuff.

Edit: Huh weird. I'm the first one to make an actual viable argument.
Xx-LeGii_TyLeR--
I can dig that, broseph.

********! Then you've already blown your cover!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Reveler

Dr Dillinger
Avgvsto
Dr Dillinger
If the OP really wanted to legalise it, he would have the good grace to switch his opinions to the opposite camp. Take a hit for the team and go for the big win, taking down the opposition from the inside without realising it.
what?

He needs to be a double agent who doesn't know he's a double agent... or thinks he is a double agent but doesn't realise the only that he is one is because he is useless as an ordinary one. KEEP UP!
i think im missing some things

Fuzzy Phantom

Avgvsto
Xx-LeGii_TyLeR--
You don't need a car to get somewhere, but it sure ******** helps.

Let's talk about the legalization of the herb, Marijuana.

I smoke and i found this really dumb. Also, I have a bike.

Good for you, my man. Glad you're going green.

I got that from somebody and it fitted my sense of humor.

Thank you though, for your unnecessary response.

Way to be.
Luchanchan

Then you ruined it by jerking yourself off about it.

Hallowed Smoker

Steam Punk Adept
Mister George Kapland
Steam Punk Adept
Mister George ******** get out of here you disgrace for an antiprohibitionalist.

I hope you choke on a seed.[/quote]You must lead a very sad, pathetic
s5o8d6v7:3="Mister George ******** get out of here you disgrace for an antiprohibitionalist.

I hope you choke on a seed.[/quote]You must lead a very sad, pathetic life

Not in any particular sense I've noticed. Do elaborate, please, what constitutes a sad life?
the violent hate you seem to project onto others for starters

I play rough, but it's not hate. essentially, if you're taking me 100% seriously and literally... You're a moron. My humor is abrasive, sarcastic, dry, and semi insulting.

Don't worry though, you'll catch up to the big dogs eventually, and then I can show you when I'm being mean.... then you'll probably cry for a month.
Avgvsto
i think im missing some things

The details of my double agents within the Legalisation Argument would be on a need to know basis if in fact any double agents existed. And if they didn't, I would be unable to discuss their non-existence.
Dr Dillinger

meh.
User Image
Luchanchan

meh.
User Image

And will forever be justified.

Hallowed Smoker

Luchanchan
Hmm well I understand the arguments for legalizing it, mostly stopping the "war on drugs" and introducing another source of revenue to the government but personally I'm against it. Although proponents of legalizing marijuana believe it doesn't have any negative health effects studies have shown that it has both short and long term affects on the body. (Source) And if you don't trust that source you can always do personal research on Google Scholar or something. There are alternatives to the chemical found in Marijuana for those that genuinely need it for health reasons so I don't see the point of people using it except for getting high. Now, normally I would have no problems with people ruining their lives as long as they avoid harming others but there is such a thing as second hand smoke. It's rather selfish to subject others to something harmful just because they don't care for themselves. And yes, before anyone asks, I am against alcohol, cigarettes, and all that fun stuff.

Read my "legalize all drugs" thread, before you start babbling misinformation nonsense.
Steam Punk Adept
Your humour, is also non-existent. Also, the ad hominum does not impress anyone, and only shows you to be the dumb a** here. Please do yourself, and the rest of us a favour, and go become an hero.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I say drop a logical fallacy from orbit, only way to be sure."

Hallowed Smoker

Steam Punk Adept
Mister George Kapland
Steam Punk Adept
Mister George Kapland
Steam Punk Adept
Mister George ******** get out of here you disgrace for an antiprohibitionalist.

I hope you choke on a seed.[/quote]You must lead a very sad, pathetic
s5o8d6v7:5="Mister George ******** get out of here you disgrace for an antiprohibitionalist.

I hope you choke on a seed.[/quote]You must lead a very sad, pathetic life

Not in any particular sense I've noticed. Do elaborate, please, what constitutes a sad life?
the violent hate you seem to project onto others for starters

I play rough, but it's not hate. essentially, if you're taking me 100% seriously and literally... You're a moron. My humor is abrasive, sarcastic, dry, and semi insulting.

Don't worry though, you'll catch up to the big dogs eventually, and then I can show you when I'm being mean.... then you'll probably cry for a month.
Your humour, is also non-existent. Also, the ad hominum does not impress anyone, and only shows you to be the dumb a** here. Please do yourself, and the rest of us a favour, and go become an hero.

As him, is when you refuse to.address an argument and instead insult your opponent. I don't do that, I address the argument and simultaneously insult the opponent at the same time, you idiot.
Mister George Kapland

Read my "legalize all drugs" thread, before you start babbling misinformation nonsense.

Excuse me my good sir, but would you mind providing a link to your thread. You see, I'm just way too apathetic and lazy to search for it on my own. I'm sure it'll include many, many good arguments that put mine to shame. Or if you're up to it you can just copy-paste directly here, or are you too stoned right now to do either.

Fuzzy Phantom

Luchanchan

Well, let me say this: If you don't want to be around second-hand smoke, then get away from it. It's sort of like alcohol, if you don't want to be around it, get away. Public drinking is illegal, I would see no reason why public smoking (of the herb) would be any different; especially with it giving off smoke.

It only ruins your life if you let it. You can use it as an escape vessel or a catalyst, just like any other form of drug or alcohol.

I smoke to think. I smoke to get explore my mind.

It does make you slow in the senses of thought and other forms of mentality, but you also process a lot more information and think harder about what you're coming to a conclusion on.

Think of it like this: You can either take the highway...or you can take the scenic route.

Anything you put in your body has long or short term affects about it. Things like caffeine, pain-killers, anti-bacteria meds, etc. Marijuana is sort of a bridge between the positive and negative effects of foreign substance. Personally, I'd rather smoke and feel good than be forced to take some form of anti-depressants made up in a lab.

I smoke cigarettes as well, and I hate it. I am against it but I can't get myself to quit.

Drinking is alright, but only every now and then. I'm apathetic towards it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff