Welcome to Gaia! ::

ChibiHiei
Ah, more and more idiots are popping up every day. Poor kid. Just imagine what he'll say when he's at school.

Teacher: Why were you gone these past couple of days?
Boy: Oh, my father tried to cut the foreskin on my p***s and I had to go to the hospital.

I'm sorry, but I just find that mildly funny, even though the teacher wouldn't...
tribal_dragon
YunaLove
Ohhh, I don't think he'll be seeing his dad for a looooong time, even if he wanted to...!
what was he charged with?

Something like child neglect, or abuse or something...but I don't think he's going to see his son again without adult supervision. Or any other child for that matter.

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
YunaLove
ChibiHiei
Ah, more and more idiots are popping up every day. Poor kid. Just imagine what he'll say when he's at school.

Boy: Oh, my father tried to cut the foreskin on my p***s and I had to go to the hospital.

I'm sorry, but I just find that mildly funny, even though the teacher wouldn't...

Ehh...You're right about the teacher thing. And I wasn't really trying to be funny... sweatdrop
Rambam
AnuKat
It's people like that who don't deserve to breed.

Maybe that's why they try to correct the mistake by practicing surgical operations on their kids genitalia with hunting knifes.
An interesting theory. xd
YunaLove
tribal_dragon
YunaLove
Ohhh, I don't think he'll be seeing his dad for a looooong time, even if he wanted to...!
what was he charged with?

Something like child neglect, or abuse or something...but I don't think he's going to see his son again without adult supervision. Or any other child for that matter.
most probably assault, depending on the age of the kid.
ChibiHiei
YunaLove
ChibiHiei

Ehh...You're right about the teacher thing. And I wasn't really trying to be funny... sweatdrop

Of course you weren't trying to be funny...it's so (I can't think of the word)...wrong!
YunaLove
ChibiHiei
YunaLove
ChibiHiei

Of course you weren't trying to be funny...it's so (I can't think of the word)...wrong!
id have said its a major breach of the childs rights

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
YunaLove
ChibiHiei
YunaLove
ChibiHiei

Eheh...I don't mind it when people laugh at my comments, though ^^;
ChibiHiei
YunaLove
ChibiHiei
YunaLove
ChibiHiei

Eheh...I don't mind it when people laugh at my comments, though ^^;
yeah,but still,its a serious matter,were not trying to be funny

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
tribal_dragon
yeah,but still,its a serious matter,were not trying to be funny

Yeah, I know. I said it before: I wasn't trying to be funny.
That's... Why did he try that?!?
Anyway, the kid's sure to have some psyche damage, but I don't think it'll affect him to greatly after a few years. in actuallity, i don't think it'll affect him much at all.

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
Kaize
That's... Why did he try that?!?
Anyway, the kid's sure to have some psyche damage, but I don't think it'll affect him to greatly after a few years. in actuallity, i don't think it'll affect him much at all.

...So, if your father were to cut your p***s with a hunting knife, you wouldn't be bothered by it?
......*checks manhood* why? i feel so bad for him. that little boy..that man needs to be circumsised, but taken up 5 inches!
tribal_dragon

Don't you remember? Children don't have rights. You can force your own beliefs upon them without giving them a single say in the matter of their own physical mutilation. So even if they don't believe in circumcision and they've been circumsized against their own will as children, they can't reverse it.

6,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
Shadow_Wolfsbane
tribal_dragon

Don't you remember? Children don't have rights. You can force your own beliefs upon them without giving them a single say in the matter of their own physical mutilation. So even if they don't believe in circumcision and they've been circumsized against their own will as children, they can't reverse it.

You're right about that...*sigh*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces