-Me- heart

MrMephist0's Waifu

Fashionable Lunatic

Nethlek
"don't go looking for love, let it find you, then never let it go"
-Me- heart

Words to live by, indeed.

The Anti Chief
I believe so...somewhere. But it doesn't belong with just one person, its possible to love more than one person and truly mean it.

I must say that I completely disagree. What started as a joke seems to prove true quite often. Soulmates exist and there is only one. This polyamorous theory honestly just makes me sick. I have no idea how a person can be happy letting the one they say they love be intimate with another.
I've unfortunatley never experienced the real thing, but I can beleive in it. In the scientific comunity we would be shot. Apparently love is a series of faramones set off and picked up. Certain faramones are atractive to certain people. Others to other people. So, when the right person picks up the right faramone off of the right person, that is love. Technically it is true, and the experience of love is just a chemical reaction in the brain designed to keep to mating partners together. A natural phenominon to keep the population from exploding. Nature did a crapy job of keeping the population down.
I think that it an exist but you cant find it right away. You have to be patient because you have a full life ahead of you.
yes, i believe it can exist...just a matter of finding the right person for you. some say it may be a dream, but in the words of script write john sullivan:

you've got to have a dream. if you never have a dream, then how are you ever going to have a dream come true?

Tipsy Codger

6,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
Noraia
do you think real love exists?

It dosn't matter we are all going to die anyway
Yes, it exists. I can't really add any more to that. All I know is that it exists, and it's probably one of the more important concepts of life.
eek no... sweatdrop
yeah ... but its rare..

sad sad sad sad sad sad

5,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
You know, it's my opinion that everyone puts love up on a pedastle.

Love happens every moment of every day. Love isn't some mystical thing that can never happen to us. Love is a beautiful thing that we often don't recognize for what it is.

Being in love doesn't make everything perfect, nor does it mean that you no longer have to work on a relationship, nor does it mean that the love can't fade or change dynamics.

Love is everywhere, stop looking up into the sky for love when it's right on Earth all around you.
Real love exists, for everyone. Some it takes alot longer to find, and other's it takes not that long at all, or there are others that could be looking for most of their lives.. I believe in love, and I have everything I ever wanted, including the one I love, and I couldn't feel any luckier to have her in my life.
yeah...i've found mine, but our age difference is a problem.

do you think age matters in a relationship?

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

16,350 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
OF course real love exists, the question is, is it attainable?
Sure, it can be. It all depends on how you live your life.

If you're asking, "Is there a person for everyone", My answer is yes, and that person is constantly changing. One minute it could be your best friend, then you make a decision that changes your life, and then it's your teacher or even your cousin. It all depends on the choices you make in life. That's what my opinion is.
I think it can... It all depends on what you think love is.
bluereiven
yes its a very very rare thing to find love

bump

hey you want to be my friend heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items