<3 </3
  love

do you think real love can exist?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 10, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 >

do you think real love exists?
Yes, have it sitting right next to me. But it's rare and I'm really lucky...
I believe so...somewhere. But it doesn't belong with just one person, its possible to love more than one person and truly mean it.
Kuschelfloh
Then what are you doing on gaia, go give 'em a kiss and tell em you love 'em! xd
yes its a very very rare thing to find love
Yes.. sure.. ^^ but its probably not for me.. i have horrible luck with it sad
The Anti Chief
I believe so...somewhere. But it doesn't belong with just one person, its possible to love more than one person and truly mean it.

That's my opinon too, the problem is, I love him, but he doesn't love me... crying
The Anti Chief
Kuschelfloh
Then what are you doing on gaia, go give 'em a kiss and tell em you love 'em! xd

I do that all the time... lol We have 2 PCs next to each other and are both on gaia at the same time... lol we might be happy and in love but we're also geeks... lol
Kuschelfloh
The Anti Chief
Kuschelfloh

I do that all the time... lol We have 2 PCs next to each other and are both on gaia at the same time... lol we might be happy and in love but we're also geeks... lol

So what about telling us his name?
The Anti Chief
I agree with that because as much as I love my bf, I also love my friend Jayc, who's been around forever. *Shrugs* But yeah, true love is real.
Noraia
Kuschelfloh
The Anti Chief
Kuschelfloh

So what about telling us his name?

No, I'm keeping HER all to myself... blaugh
Kuschelfloh

No, I'm keeping HER all to myself... blaugh

oups sorry *g*
Nobody wants to answer?
so love doesn't seem to matter to some....*lol*
i truely loved a guy once, but then he moved to canada with his parents to escape from bush (no offense bush people!)
Lady Nadji
i truely loved a guy once, but then he moved to canada with his parents to escape from bush (no offense bush people!)

oh I'm sorry...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces