Welcome to Gaia! ::

Im sorry about this, but, I was pondering what life would be like if every word or action displayed or used by humans or nature in general was done in a musical fashion, please comment more on this subject.
Yes, it is a relatively random topic.
What kind of music would it be showtunes, heavy-metal, rap, or contemporary christian(yuck).
Fun....I like the idea....you just don't have to talk....wtach everyone sing there emotions.....I'd like that.
It would be incredibly scary. Especially if you ran into people whose singing voices break glass. >.>;
I think life was a musical that would be awesome. except for people who cant sing. we'll just rip their vocal cords out. just kidding people.
It'd be... strange. I think I'd get sick of it eventually.
It would be show-tunes. Oh yeah. biggrin Although I think it would be kinda scary if people started breaking out in song and dance all the time... O.o especially my friend Liz -- she can't sing to save her life. >.<
Only if everbody else knew the choreographed dance sequence to go along with the songs.
ApocalypticAngel
Im sorry about this, but, I was pondering what life would be like if every word or action displayed or used by humans or nature in general was done in a musical fashion, please comment more on this subject.

Mine would be sad and no one would see it............but i would go see others
If it were up to me life would be a musical.
Mine would be mostly Eminem's fun songs like "Without me".
I like musicals, but I don't want my life to become a musical because I'll get tired....
Reminds of Family Guy when Peter wishes his life could have a theme song. Like, there's travelling music on the bus and some guy gets pissed at him, and it gets all "oh noes!" That would be awesome. Except if you were scared, it would be scarier, and romance would r0x0r.
Are we talking Rent-type music? Or Cinderella (the musical, not the disney movie)-type music?

I think it'd be great if there was one guy who didn't know the words.

Like, say, in the middle of Newsies. The guys all do this fancy spin kick thing, and one guy trips and falls on his face. in the dead center of the group. xd
It would be show tunes*^^* and I would be happy because I love to sing!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff