Welcome to Gaia! ::

frozen_water
Lacarnum Inflamaurae
frozen_water
Lacarnum Inflamaurae
frozen_water
Yes, go on.
I thought you had the answer because you said it was wrong, child is a human, formed when a female and a male had sex. as the males' sperm goes inside female's it comes to life and they have the right to live as human
Your answer wasn't really wrong, it just didn't address the question.

As to the post at hand, at what point does it become a "child" is it the moment sperm hits egg? It's important we establish the basics before discussing further.
as far as i know, sperm meeting the egg comes to life within 10-20 days. Im really unclear about it and i wanted someone to atleast tell me what they know. i dont really know if i should consider the sperms children and humans

edit: but from whatever reason they should not abort for they will do it again in the mean time because they get choices. it kills peoples morale
Now we're getting somewhere.

So what makes it come to life? what happens within those 10-20 days that would make it become "a life"? Is it when you believe cells are forming? Is it when the soul enters the body? What's your thought process there?

And I'll help you out here, a sperm is not a human, it's a sperm.

this http://www.pregnology.com/pregnancy/10/20/2012
it seemed to have life because on the documentations ive watched theyre moving!

Devoted Sweetheart

One more thing; let's go back to my eighth grade gen science class.

Are viruses alive?

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Lacarnum Inflamaurae
frozen_water
Lacarnum Inflamaurae
frozen_water
Lacarnum Inflamaurae
frozen_water
Yes, go on.
I thought you had the answer because you said it was wrong, child is a human, formed when a female and a male had sex. as the males' sperm goes inside female's it comes to life and they have the right to live as human

As to the post at hand, at what point does it become a "child" is it the moment sperm hits egg? It's important we establish the basics before discussing further.
as far as i know, sperm meeting the egg comes to life within 10-20 days. Im really unclear about it and i wanted someone to atleast tell me what they know. i dont really know if i should consider the sperms children and humans

edit: but from whatever reason they should not abort for they will do it again in the mean time because they get choices. it kills peoples morale

So what makes it come to life? what happens within those 10-20 days that would make it become "a life"? Is it when you believe cells are forming? Is it when the soul enters the body? What's your thought process there?

As technically defined life must have these 7 characteristics:
1:Are Composed of Cells
2:Require Energy
3:Reproduce
4: Display Heredity
5:Respond to Stimuli
6:Evolve and Adapt
7:Maintain Homeostasis

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe a fetus meets these criteria within the first 20 days of conception.

Conservative Citizen

Apoplexic

Are viruses alive?

I had a feeling someone would bring this up. A virus is only considered alive when able to replicate within a host. Although I see what you're likely getting at, I don't feel the comparison is really appropriate.

Devoted Sweetheart

Jolie Maidele
Apoplexic

Are viruses alive?

I had a feeling someone would bring this up. A virus is only considered alive when able to replicate within a host. Although I see what you're likely getting at, I don't feel the comparison is really appropriate.

But it is, in the same way that the single-celled (although rapidly becoming multicellular) organism growing inside a womb is not capable of sustaining itself outside of that environment. Even on the most microscopic level, organisms are capable of existing in multiple environments, be it due to encystment or some other means. This "life" at the moment of conception is not. Remove it from its environment and it will die.

Similar to removing a virus from its environment after it has invaded a cell; do not allow the process to finish naturally, and it dies. It is incapable of sustaining that "life" without the very specific host circumstances.
Apoplexic

Are viruses alive?
yes viruses are alive

Devoted Sweetheart

Lacarnum Inflamaurae
Apoplexic

Are viruses alive?
yes viruses are alive

This was meant as a counterpoint to my original, back a page. If you want to continue with this discussion, please make a note of that so I can properly respond.

However, please see the post from Jolie above; they are not alive until replicating.
Just so we're on the same page.
frozen_water
Lacarnum Inflamaurae
frozen_water
Lacarnum Inflamaurae
frozen_water

8. It is moving

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe a fetus meets these criteria within the first 20 days of conception.
i was searching for that before for that guy, ive forgotten my biology classes.
i think as the meeting of sperm and egg goes on it forms life because from what ive watched is that i observed these : it requires energy to live, it is composed of cells, it reproduce cells, it displays heredity, it responds to stimuli, it evolves and normally adapts, in our biology class even the smallest creatures such as bacterias possess life

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Lacarnum Inflamaurae
Apoplexic

Are viruses alive?
yes viruses are alive
What makes you say so? You realize it's a controversial issue right?

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Lacarnum Inflamaurae
frozen_water
Lacarnum Inflamaurae
frozen_water
Lacarnum Inflamaurae
frozen_water

8. It is moving

i think as the meeting of sperm and egg goes on it forms life because from what ive watched is that i observed these : it requires energy to live, it is composed of cells, it reproduce cells, it displays heredity, it responds to stimuli, it evolves and normally adapts, in our biology class even the smallest creatures such as bacterias possess life
How so?
frozen_water
Lacarnum Inflamaurae
frozen_water
Lacarnum Inflamaurae
frozen_water

8. It is moving

How so?
when mother smokes they die
Apoplexic
Lacarnum Inflamaurae
Apoplexic

Are viruses alive?
yes viruses are alive

This was meant as a counterpoint to my original, back a page. If you want to continue with this discussion, please make a note of that so I can properly respond.

However, please see the post from Jolie above; they are not alive until replicating.
Just so we're on the same page.
im mistaken/ i was thinking of bacterias
Apoplexic
tell me everything you know

Aged Gaian

11,400 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Forum Regular 100
Lacarnum Inflamaurae
frozen_water
Lacarnum Inflamaurae
frozen_water
Lacarnum Inflamaurae
frozen_water

8. It is moving

How so?
when mother smokes they die
Citation needed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out