• Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Old Blue Collar Joe
The Herald of Death
Old Blue Collar Joe
The Herald of Death
Old Blue Collar Joe

I DON'T CARE. You want us to fund MORE free s**t for dumbasses. ******** them. I don't care how miserable they become, or how 'hard' their lives are. I'm tired of the constant liberal 'we gotta fund more free s**t for ********' arguments.

Are you capable of reading what you reply to? Not once did I say anything about how miserable they might become or how hard their lives are.

Quote:

I am against paying one cent to fund a recreational activity, which is exactly what sex is. It isn't needed to live. Period. And funding it encourages stupid. I'd rather not do so. You want to? Great. Send your money in to the feds and tell them you want it to go to birth control only.
I'm not interested in it.

You still have not addressed my argument. You're just foaming at the mouth screaming "HOBBY" without at all addressing the reason I provided.

You haven't provided one valid reason. Cheaper is not a valid reason.

You have not shown any issue with my reason because you have been so busy foaming at the mouth about things I did not say you never addressed it.

And where did I say cheaper? Are you senile at this point or something?

All you have said is 'it'll stop pregnancies', which equates to cost less. Not important. Not ******** like an animal in heat will stop them too.

No, it doesn't. It equates to "Less problems for society to deal with". Less people, less people born in unfortunate circumstances, and thus less people who are going to be more likely to cause trouble.

And you seem to think that we can snap our fingers and make other people stop ********. Sorry, doesn't work like that. You're providing a solution that cannot be implemented. Providing birth control can be implemented. It's easy, one path is something you can actually do, the other path is simply empty raging at people who won't listen to you anyway.
The Herald of Death
Old Blue Collar Joe
The Herald of Death
Old Blue Collar Joe
The Herald of Death

Are you capable of reading what you reply to? Not once did I say anything about how miserable they might become or how hard their lives are.

You still have not addressed my argument. You're just foaming at the mouth screaming "HOBBY" without at all addressing the reason I provided.

You have not shown any issue with my reason because you have been so busy foaming at the mouth about things I did not say you never addressed it.

All you have said is 'it'll stop pregnancies', which equates to cost less. Not important. Not ******** like an animal in heat will stop them too.

No, it doesn't. It equates to "Less problems for society to deal with". Less people, less people born in unfortunate circumstances, and thus less people who are going to be more likely to cause trouble.

And you seem to think that we can snap our fingers and make other people stop ********. Sorry, doesn't work like that. You're providing a solution that cannot be implemented. Providing birth control can be implemented. It's easy, one path is something you can actually do, the other path is simply empty raging at people who won't listen to you anyway.

Then they can suffer the consequences. I'm not interested in giving more free s**t to them.

Malevolent Firestarter

3,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • PvP 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Old Blue Collar Joe
The Herald of Death
Old Blue Collar Joe
The Herald of Death
Old Blue Collar Joe
The Herald of Death

Then they can suffer the consequences. I'm not interested in giving more free s**t to them.

The consequences are not relegated to them alone.

Funny how that seems to be an excuse for you when it comes to drugs, but birth control? Totally abhorrent to provide something free for similar reasons than to spend much more doing something else that also restricts people.
Lacarnum Inflamaurae
Abortion is just immoral. People should learn to control themselves and the best way is to take away their chances from escaping these circumstances by the use of such methods which kills life. I recommend to use family planning.
I think the same. Nowadays we have several ways not to get pregnant, condoms, pills- and i dont think that people should sacrifice other people's life because of their own mistake.
K R l S T I N A
soo which db is still trying to argue that abortion is not murder? lmfao.

Those of us who are intelligent enough to know that legal terms have definitions for a reason, of course.

K R l S T I N A
that you can put a number on when something is or is not human?

i've always hated that argument.

Its human, in that it has human DNA. However, it is not a person.

K R l S T I N A
nonetheless, i am very much an advocate of abortion. im willing to admit that it is the taking of a human life. but it is just ridiculously hard-headed of someone to advocate bringing a life into this world that would suffer from it, merely because someone else thinks it's the "right thing" to do. moral obligation moral compass and all that bs.

Meh, I don't think its a life, just a potential life. Being alive doesn't give one a life. Those in a vegetative state are alive but do not have lives.

As for the rest of your post, I agree with you.
Old Blue Collar Joe
Kandi Em
Old Blue Collar Joe
Kandi Em
Old Blue Collar Joe
Kandi Em

And that's how the poor get poorer.

Yep. Bad choices.

Yeah, because elitists like you won't let them make good ones.

Oh? Tell me how I'm stopping them when they're told to go to tech school, get an education? Where's the damage in that, rather than saying 'sure, I'll fund your recreational activities'.

For one thing, that costs money. For another, sex is a basic human need.

Wrong. Food is a need. Sex is a want. Lack of it doesn't kill a damn soul.
A tech school course has financing options available, and it can be completed before one pays it off.

No, sex is a need, not a want. Not only is it on the hierarchy of needs but it has been scientifically proven to be beneficial to one's health to have a healthy sex life. Not orgasm, but SEX. So no you cannot try and claim 'well just do other things besides penetration!!!'
Old Blue Collar Joe
Steam Punk Adept
Old Blue Collar Joe
Kandi Em
Old Blue Collar Joe
Kandi Em

Oh? Tell me how I'm stopping them when they're told to go to tech school, get an education? Where's the damage in that, rather than saying 'sure, I'll fund your recreational activities'.

A tech school course has financing options available, and it can be completed before one pays it off.
However, lack of sex does kill off a species. Since sex is the primary means by which humanity reproduces, it is indeed a need, especially since out brains are wired to crave it.

Again, that is bullshit. It is needed for continuation of a species. That does NOT mean that every member of a species MUST participate, as reality is, most of other species don't.
Our brains are wired to crave all sorts of things, we control those urges, including the urge to crush our competition for the affections of breeding partners.
We don't condone that behavior.

What world are you living in where that doesn't happen? I see it happen quite often. One man puts down another and tries to belittle him into nothing because they both want the same woman. Just because its isn't a vicious, violent. physical thing doesn't mean it doesn't happen.
Queen of Mercury
Old Blue Collar Joe
Kandi Em
Old Blue Collar Joe
Kandi Em

No, sex is a need, not a want. Not only is it on the hierarchy of needs but it has been scientifically proven to be beneficial to one's health to have a healthy sex life. Not orgasm, but SEX. So no you cannot try and claim 'well just do other things besides penetration!!!'

Name one person that has died from lack of sex. That is NOT a ******** need. It is a desire.
Old Blue Collar Joe
The Herald of Death
Old Blue Collar Joe
The Herald of Death
Old Blue Collar Joe

Don't really care. I don't expect anyone to fund my hobbies, so why should I fund theirs?

Because less unwanted pregnancies is better for society as a whole. Beer and bullets for you do little to nothing to improve matters.

So fund idiots and their behavior? Where, exactly, do you draw the line on taxpayers funding other people's bad decision making ability? Cell phones? Nope. s**t. We're already funding free cell phones. Wi-fi? Nope. We're providing that and it will expand.
Birth control? Oh. Never mind. ******** has already made that a cornerstone, and ******** religious groups.
So...where do you draw the line? If we're providing other people their ******** luxuries, what is wrong with funding other peoples hobbies as well?
BC at Walmart starts at $4.00 and goes up from there. They can also always swallow or just take it up the a** if they don't want to pay for it.
Or...jack off or do without. There's been hundreds of thousands who have lived quite contented lives without sex. It's non-lethal and one should never be rewarded for being a ******** idiot.

I'm sorry, but why did you go down some bizarre slippery slope that has nothing to do with what I said? You have done nothing to show that similar reasons could justify the other stuff you started throwing out.

And yes, ******** religious groups. If they dislike something that would be beneficial, that really shouldn't mean much.

And please, why are you asking about other hobbies when I just told you the difference? It seems like you don't care for honest discourse but just want to rage and rant.

Lastly, it's not about them. It's about the fallout of their actions that we can't simply snap our fingers and make vanish.

THERE IS NO ******** DIFFERENCE. It is a HOBBY activity, not critical to life. Welfare is a safety net, not a ******** hammock. If you cannot afford the cost of birth control, keep your legs closed. It's really that simple. ******** people wanting non-essentials funded by other people again. Fund their own hobby.

Sounds to me like someone is raging because he can't get any.

A healthy sex life, in order to be a healthy person, is not a hobby. It is a necessity of life.
liljeholm
Lacarnum Inflamaurae
Abortion is just immoral. People should learn to control themselves and the best way is to take away their chances from escaping these circumstances by the use of such methods which kills life. I recommend to use family planning.
I think the same. Nowadays we have several ways not to get pregnant, condoms, pills- and i dont think that people should sacrifice other people's life because of their own mistake.

Oh? So even though I was using both a condom and pill and had the misfortune of being that rare 2% I should have to suffer if I didn't want to be pregnant?

Everything has a failure rate and having sex isn't a mistake UNLESS you were coerced into it before you were ready to actually be sexually active.

There are no other 'people' affected in an abortion. Just one. The woman who goes to the clinic to have it done. Two if you include her partner, if it is within a committed relationship.
Queen of Mercury
Old Blue Collar Joe
The Herald of Death
Old Blue Collar Joe
The Herald of Death
Old Blue Collar Joe

Don't really care. I don't expect anyone to fund my hobbies, so why should I fund theirs?

Because less unwanted pregnancies is better for society as a whole. Beer and bullets for you do little to nothing to improve matters.

So fund idiots and their behavior? Where, exactly, do you draw the line on taxpayers funding other people's bad decision making ability? Cell phones? Nope. s**t. We're already funding free cell phones. Wi-fi? Nope. We're providing that and it will expand.
Birth control? Oh. Never mind. ******** has already made that a cornerstone, and ******** religious groups.
So...where do you draw the line? If we're providing other people their ******** luxuries, what is wrong with funding other peoples hobbies as well?
BC at Walmart starts at $4.00 and goes up from there. They can also always swallow or just take it up the a** if they don't want to pay for it.
Or...jack off or do without. There's been hundreds of thousands who have lived quite contented lives without sex. It's non-lethal and one should never be rewarded for being a ******** idiot.

I'm sorry, but why did you go down some bizarre slippery slope that has nothing to do with what I said? You have done nothing to show that similar reasons could justify the other stuff you started throwing out.

And yes, ******** religious groups. If they dislike something that would be beneficial, that really shouldn't mean much.

And please, why are you asking about other hobbies when I just told you the difference? It seems like you don't care for honest discourse but just want to rage and rant.

Lastly, it's not about them. It's about the fallout of their actions that we can't simply snap our fingers and make vanish.

THERE IS NO ******** DIFFERENCE. It is a HOBBY activity, not critical to life. Welfare is a safety net, not a ******** hammock. If you cannot afford the cost of birth control, keep your legs closed. It's really that simple. ******** people wanting non-essentials funded by other people again. Fund their own hobby.

Sounds to me like someone is raging because he can't get any.

A healthy sex life, in order to be a healthy person, is not a hobby. It is a necessity of life.

Like I said, show me someone who's died from lack of it.
Old Blue Collar Joe
Queen of Mercury
Old Blue Collar Joe
Kandi Em
Old Blue Collar Joe
Kandi Em

Name one person that has died from lack of sex. That is NOT a ******** need. It is a desire.

I don't play with rabid trolls. I'm sorry but having a bad heart, which leads to heart failure, due to the lack of benefit that comes from a healthy sex life, isn't something that is going to kill you? Riight. Just go crawl back under your bridge rabid troll.

4,475 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
Old Blue Collar Joe
Kandi Em
Old Blue Collar Joe
Kandi Em
Old Blue Collar Joe
Kandi Em

And that's how the poor get poorer.

Yep. Bad choices.

No, sex is a basic human need. And everyone has sex. Teenagers have sex. Teenagers do not go to tech school no matter how much money they have. What you're saying is only people who can afford it are allowed to have SAFE sex. Everyone else should just get pregnant and STD's.

Witty Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
liljeholm
Lacarnum Inflamaurae
Because condoms and the pill NEVER fail

Quote:
Typical [condom] use has a failure rate of approximately 14%

Quote:
On average, oral contraceptives are 93-97% effective

Birth Control Failure Rates, which includes abstinence, but ignores the failure in abstinence (called rape) which bumps the failure chance of that 0% up.

But yes, birth control NEVER fails......

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff