Welcome to Gaia! ::

Phallic Wonderland
hahahalolwut
Phallic Wonderland
hahahalolwut
Phallic Wonderland
Lol "nine months of labor" you are such a negative nancy.

so you deny that if you remove the option to have an abortion you are forcing the woman to feed nutrients to a parasite for nine months?

Don't call it labor. It isn't labor. You barely have to do anything but take goddamned care of yourself until the a** end of the pregnancy.

so you deny that if you remove the option to have an abortion you are forcing the woman to feed nutrients to a parasite for nine months?

I did no such thing, I simply said you do not have labor for nine months. Labor sucks but dont make the whole trip sound like its a terrible experience, because it isn't.

what is morning sickness

what are ob-gyn visits

what are cravings

what is postnatal depression

what are miscarriages

what are back pains

what is bladder weakness

what is losing your figure

what is a whole shitload of hormones flooding your system

why are you acting like pregnancy is the easiest thing in the world

Witty Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
hahahalolwut
Because she just had a baby.
Steam Punk Adept
hahahalolwut
Because she just had a baby.

this actually explains a lot

(like all the irrationality)

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
hahahalolwut
Phallic Wonderland
hahahalolwut
Phallic Wonderland
hahahalolwut

Don't call it labor. It isn't labor. You barely have to do anything but take goddamned care of yourself until the a** end of the pregnancy.

I did no such thing, I simply said you do not have labor for nine months. Labor sucks but dont make the whole trip sound like its a terrible experience, because it isn't.

what is morning sickness

what are ob-gyn visits

what are cravings

what is postnatal depression

what are miscarriages

what are back pains

what is bladder weakness

what is losing your figure

what is a whole shitload of hormones flooding your system

And why are you acting like it's the worst thing in the world? You really think that's too much to go through to create a new human being? That someone who had no idea for 3months (by that time most morning sickness is gone, if they had any, and come the ******** on STONERS get cravings)

If you are a larger woman, you already have back pains and your figure is gone.

A miscarriage would be a blessing, yes? Natures way of saying that there was an error and so had to start over.

Post-natal depression doesn't happen to everyone, now does it? You are naming off things that don't happen to everyone, and ******** if you are so superficial that you would deny something the chance at life to "keep your figure" then you shouldn't be having children to being with.

What also happens that don't happen to everyone:
http://blogs.babycenter.com/mom_stories/the-positive-side-effects-of-pregnancy/
"The Sex - Everyone knows how pregnancy happened in the first place, so there’s no reason to be shy about sex when actually pregnant. Of course, every woman is different, but thanks to those good old hormones coursing through an expectant mama’s body, sex (especially during the second trimester) tends to be extra fun.

Gorgeous Skin – The mythic pregnancy glow is no joke. During pregnancy, the skin retains more moisture, plumping it up and doing away with lines and wrinkles. The radiant glow is thanks to increased levels of blood circulation.

Boobies – For many flat-chested ladies, pregnancy is often the first time they have a little cleavage. Sure, they may be a little on the sore side, but filling out a shirt for the first time is pretty exciting (see pregnancy sex — the two might not be completely unrelated).

Great Hair Days – Hair tends to fall out less during pregnancy, so it’s often longer and thicker than a women’s pre-pregnancy locks.

Healthier than normal -While pregnant women have to be very careful about serious illnesses, most mamas-to-be actually catch fewer colds and bugs than their nonpregnant peers. Again, this is thanks to those wonderful hormonal changes, which tend to make the immune system stronger than usual.

Ditch the Diet - While it’s important to eat a well-balanced, healthy diet while expecting, no one’s going to begrudge a pregnant woman a daily Krispy Kreme if that’s what she’s into. For the majority of women, who spend most of their lives at least aware of their pants size, pregnancy is a welcome respite from calorie counting."

Also, it can lessen the effect of allergies and auto-immune diseases like asthma.

I have never in this thread, or in any other, said that I wanted to make abortion illegal. If it HAS to happen, due to mental incapacitation, instability (tokophobia) or for major health problems, GO DO IT. YOU ARE THE MOST VIABLE LIFE FORM AND CAN CREATE ANOTHER LIFE.

However, ignoring the fact that a woman has other options than abortion and does not have to kill a child to live how she pleases (barring that whole pregnancy thing which you think is the most terrible thing in all existence) is just making you sound like if a woman doesn't want to have a child abortion is the only option, which isn't true.
Phallic Wonderland
And why are you acting like it's the worst thing in the world?

i'm not.

Phallic Wonderland
However, ignoring the fact that a woman has other options than abortion and does not have to kill a child to live how she pleases (barring that whole pregnancy thing which you think is the most terrible thing in all existence) is just making you sound like if a woman doesn't want to have a child abortion is the only option, which isn't true.

if a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, abortion is the only option.

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
hahahalolwut
Phallic Wonderland

i'm not.

Phallic Wonderland

No, it isn't. If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she can also put up with it and get support. It has NEVER been the "only" option. People every single day do stuff they don't want to do, stuff they don't like to do. If the world only revolved on what we want to do, it would be a very different place.

I realize it isn't the easiest thing in the world to destroy a life. It shouldn't be, and there are other options to help a woman get through the pregnancy to give the child up for adoption. It is selfish to decide that someone must die so you can live as you please.

Witty Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Phallic Wonderland
No, it isn't. If a woman doesn't want to be pregnant, she can also put up with it and get support. It has NEVER been the "only" option. People every single day do stuff they don't want to do, stuff they don't like to do. If the world only revolved on what we want to do, it would be a very different place.
You're ignoring the part about not wanting to be pregnant, or reading it as "Doesn't want to have a kid." The two are not the same. A woman who does not want a kid can place a child for adoption, however, a woman who does not want to be pregnant only has the option of abortion.
Phallic Wonderland
hahahalolwut
Phallic Wonderland

i'm not.

Phallic Wonderland

I realize it isn't the easiest thing in the world to destroy a life. It shouldn't be, and there are other options to help a woman get through the pregnancy to give the child up for adoption. It is selfish to decide that someone must die so you can live as you please.

yeah if a woman doesn't want to be pregnant she can just deal with being pregnant.

do you even read what you type?

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
We Do Not Kneel
Phallic Wonderland
hahahalolwut
Phallic Wonderland

i'm not.

Phallic Wonderland

yeah if a woman doesn't want to be pregnant she can just deal with being pregnant.

People deal with a lot of things that they don't necessarily have to, and they wouldn't even have to kill anyone to stop dealing with it. Why is this so hard to understand that dehumanizing something in order to feel okay with killing it is not something I agree with and you can't convince me otherwise?
the others have already said how stupid your immediate response was, so here's something i missed:

Phallic Wonderland
You are naming off things that don't happen to everyone

being shot in the face isn't always fatal. i guess it's not something that should be avoided if at all possible?
Phallic Wonderland
We Do Not Kneel
Phallic Wonderland
hahahalolwut
Phallic Wonderland

i'm not.

Phallic Wonderland

People deal with a lot of things that they don't necessarily have to, and they wouldn't even have to kill anyone to stop dealing with it. Why is this so hard to understand that dehumanizing something in order to feel okay with killing it is not something I agree with and you can't convince me otherwise?

you could have just said no.

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Steam Punk Adept
Phallic Wonderland
You're ignoring the part about not wanting to be pregnant, or reading it as "Doesn't want to have a kid." The two are not the same. A woman who does not want a kid can place a child for adoption, however, a woman who does not want to be pregnant only has the option of abortion.

OR she can put up with it, like many people do for other things not on par with growing another life inside you. She can CHOOSE to keep it, even if she doesn't necessarily want it.

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
We Do Not Kneel
Phallic Wonderland
We Do Not Kneel
Phallic Wonderland
hahahalolwut

i'm not.

you could have just said no.

Being attacked by a hoard of people who think it's okay to kill babies is not kind or smart. I am not saying one should be "enslaved" like other assholes in this thread are claiming that keeping a pregnancy when you don't necessarily want to, I am saying that as much as she has a CHOICE to say "oh hay I don't want this lets kill it" she could ALSO CHOOSE to get support and respect the life growing inside her.

But no, it is YOU who cannot understand what I am typing.

Distinct Browser

13,025 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Regular 100
hahahalolwut
the others have already said how stupid your immediate response was, so here's something i missed:

Phallic Wonderland
You are naming off things that don't happen to everyone

being shot in the face isn't always fatal. i guess it's not something that should be avoided if at all possible?

Because being pregnant is EXACTLY the same as being shot in the face.

YA NO.

Are you pro-abortion? You basically said that ANY small risk is enough to get an abortion EVERY TIME.

Witty Genius

9,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Phallic Wonderland
Steam Punk Adept
Phallic Wonderland

OR she can put up with it, like many people do for other things not on par with growing another life inside you. She can CHOOSE to keep it, even if she doesn't necessarily want it.
That's not dealing with the part about NOT wanting to be pregnant.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff