This poll closed on January 22, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Wealthy Werewolf

8,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Full closet 200
The difference between left handed people and right are very small, so no one really teases the lefties. It doesn't really matter when it comes to this.
mutilating_pixie
Desi rocks blue
Friggen spiral bound notebooks!!!!!!! I hate them with a passion. But for some damn reason, teachers wont let you use anything but spiral ones.
HA! We dont use them. Can't you buy the pads with the spiral at the top? They work fine.

No the stupid teachers want us to use the ones with spiral on the side. They claim it makes things easier for them. I dont see how though, it takes up more space. But then again, who has the balls to question a teacher's methods? I sure dont.
Desi rocks blue
mutilating_pixie
Desi rocks blue
Friggen spiral bound notebooks!!!!!!! I hate them with a passion. But for some damn reason, teachers wont let you use anything but spiral ones.
HA! We dont use them. Can't you buy the pads with the spiral at the top? They work fine.

No the stupid teachers want us to use the ones with spiral on the side. They claim it makes things easier for them. I dont see how though, it takes up more space. But then again, who has the balls to question a teacher's methods? I sure dont.
Damn them! But I got out of woodwork because I couldn't use the tools/
Havent met many left handed people.

8,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Clambake 200
Nothing annoys me with being left-handed... and I don't recall ever being teased about being left-handed.

I don't know about anyone else, but if there's something that irritates me about my left-handedness, I just do the simple solution: I use my right hand.
I'm right handed, though on a number of times I've tried to become left handed or at least ambidextrous. lol. Anyway, yes, I'd have to agree that the spiral notebooks would be most annoying to me. Though I have seen some spirlas that are on the right side. hehe.

And also, my dad was born left handed and in school they made him switch to his right hand. So now he can do things with both hands.
JunieNicole
Nothing annoys me with being left-handed... and I don't recall ever being teased about being left-handed.

I don't know about anyone else, but if there's something that irritates me about my left-handedness, I just do the simple solution: I use my right hand.
Sounds to me like you're ambidextrous
Im left handed and apparently left handed people have a higher chance of dying in a car crash because we tend to swerve left into ongoing traffic also power tools is a major concern so that we dont chop our limbs off biggrin domokun
I'm ambidextrous. X3 I use my right hand for writing and drawing, and my left for things like batting and using a knife.
i heard that we lefties have our brain hemispeheres inversed, i read it in a scientific article once...
but i just love being a leftie, don't know why, i guess i like being a minority XD
Sekhmet13
Im left handed and apparently left handed people have a higher chance of dying in a car crash because we tend to swerve left into ongoing traffic also power tools is a major concern so that we dont chop our limbs off biggrin domokun
In the UK 15 left handed people die every day from cutting themselves with power tools
JunieNicole

I use my right hand too for somethings. I write fairly well with it. Its not neat, but its legible and looks like something I wrote really fast. People think I'm righthanded when I do that. I like to bet people that dont know me well, that I can write better then they could lefthanded. I love the look on their faces when I bust out perfect printing with my left hand.
I consider myself left handed because i write left handed. everything else i do ambidextrously. when weapon sparring i prefer the left hand though just because most people aren't used to sparring lefties.
LEFT HANDED PEOPLE ARE THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Perfectly_Flawed
LEFT HANDED PEOPLE ARE THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What? All of us together or as individuals?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff