Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Left handed people - Worst annoyance

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 22, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Think about it. Would the world be any different if most of western civilisation was left handed?

Would right handed people be teased?

Would they be able to use a potato peeler?

What annoys you about being left handed?

Have you adapted to using right handed scissors?
(I cant even use the left ones properly now)
At least we don't burn you at the stake anymore. You got to think optomisticly!
SidneyVenom
Did that ever actually happen?
Im left handed. and i use right handed scissors, i hold a baseball bat with my right hand and play the guitar the right handed way. So thats a start for me, the only thing that annoys me is when i wanna right on a notepad and the rings are on the left hand side which makes writing difficult and i hate it when i have to be the odd one out facing the other way in sports just because i hold a eg. racket in the othe rhand as every one else. Apart from that being left handed is cool, im special. 3nodding
when my parents were kids, to be left handed was considered wrong, and the kids were "converted" to right hand-ism XD
i'm left handed, and i'm glad people aren't like that anymore... and the worst annoyance to me are stupid stupid scissors, lucky me i don't use them often, just to cut my hair...
mutilating_pixie
SidneyVenom
Did that ever actually happen?

Yes. Left was once considered evil.
I'm right-handed. But my twin is left-handed (were not identical, we look TOTALLY different, hard to tell were twins). Anyways she's really adapted to right-handed stuff. I forget she's left-handed.

By the way right-handed people live on average 9 years more then left-handed people. *Don't ask me why, it's just a random fact*
Yes in my parents' time when they noticed someone was left-handed they used to tie his hand so he'll be forced to use right hand, my mom knows a person that changed to using hsi right hand this way and now he has splitting headaches, and it's because of that.
Lisette333
Yes in my parents' time when they noticed someone was left-handed they used to tie his hand so he'll be forced to use right hand, my mom knows a person that changed to using hsi right hand this way and now he has splitting headaches, and it's because of that.
Yes I think it messes up the neural pathways or something. Left handed people control their bodies with the right lobe so they can use the left one more making us logical or creative or something.
Friggen spiral bound notebooks!!!!!!! I hate them with a passion. But for some damn reason, teachers wont let you use anything but spiral ones.
Desi rocks blue
Friggen spiral bound notebooks!!!!!!! I hate them with a passion. But for some damn reason, teachers wont let you use anything but spiral ones.
HA! We dont use them. Can't you buy the pads with the spiral at the top? They work fine.

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Well, I'm left handed... and we only have right-handed scissors.. o.O like.. annoying razz
Right-handed people live 9 years longer then left-handed.

It is proven.
yeah but left handed people are liked by baseball
[Kobras Rose]
yeah but left handed people are liked by baseball
And tennis methinks (maybe hockey but im not sure)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff