Welcome to Gaia! ::

On July 7th, Lady Gaga issued a fatwa commissioning the standardized torture and chemical castration of infants of all sexes and genders, irrespective of nationality, race or creed, beginning in January of 2020. Ostensibly in the interest of maintaining the reserved profile of her little-known organization, which she has been known to refer to as “philanthropy,” she could not be adduced to elaborate on the finer details of the fatwa, such as funding and other means pertaining to the method and execution of her cause.

When not hard at work composing pop music’s hippest and most standard ear candy to date, Gaga is known to divide the remainder of her time between her several estates located throughout California, where she frequently reclines in ultra-modern poses of tempered relaxation. She has been rumored to bake kosher beef and pork for the Los Angeles Philharmonic at opera and symphony after-parties, where she sings drunk karaoke. The Los Angeles Philharmonic performs full-length symphonies and operas not infrequently at Gaga's clandestine, private opera house somewhere in Northern California, the exact coordinates of which we were politely solicited not to publish.

Gaian

[********]
[********]
quick post an illuminati symbol so people know that the music industry is behind this

Gaian

conconconcrete ********]
quick post an illuminati symbol so people know that the music industry is behind
k5qoxrgc:0="conconconcrete ********]
quick post an illuminati symbol so people know that the music industry is behind this

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
AvenirLegacy
conconconcrete ********]
quick post an illuminati symbol so people know that the music industry is behind
k5qoxrgc:1="conconconcrete ********]

Real ***** s**t.

Surely you must be seriously against the Illuminati if you have so many pictures like that though.

Gaian

conconconcrete wall
AvenirLegacy
conconconcrete ********]
k5qoxrgc:2="conconconcrete ********]

Real ***** s**t.

Surely you must be seriously against the Illuminati if you have so many pictures like that though.

What makes you think I'm not one of them? After all, you have no idea who I really am.

AvenirLegacy
conconconcrete wall
AvenirLegacy
conconconcrete ********]
k5qoxrgc:3="conconconcrete ********]

Real ***** s**t.

What makes you think I'm not one of them? After all, you have no idea who I really am.

Yeah, if anyone was Illuminati in here they WOULD wear a mask and throw up a lot of Illuminati signs...

because apparently the illuminati is a street gang now

Fanatical Zealot

conconconcrete wall
AvenirLegacy
conconconcrete wall
AvenirLegacy
conconconcrete ********]
k5qoxrgc:4="conconconcrete ********]

Real ***** s**t.

Yeah, if anyone was Illuminati in here they WOULD wear a mask and throw up a lot of Illuminati signs...

Nah, we just recruit from them.

Plausible deniability. xp

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Suicidesoldier#1
conconconcrete wall
AvenirLegacy
conconconcrete wall
AvenirLegacy

Real ***** s**t.

******** the Secret Society, the grand monolithic collaborative project to control Public Society
XxTheVeganVampirexX
Veto Wolf

User Image

lolololol they got stomped so ******** hard

Fanatical Zealot

conconconcrete wall
Suicidesoldier#1
conconconcrete wall
AvenirLegacy
conconconcrete wall
AvenirLegacy

Real ***** s**t.

******** the Secret Society, the grand monolithic collaborative project to control Public Society

Eh, it's not so bad, we influence things in a positive way so it works out in the end.

You think all the bad things are our fault, but when you think about it, how many bad things just happen? Wouldn't it just be better if a secret shadow group came in and fixed everything?

Sparkling Man-Lover

12,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
this is the face of true evil and world domination

User Image
XxTheVeganVampirexX
this is the face of true evil and world domination

User Image

I bet that's a nazi symbol when viewed from above

Quick Reply