Welcome to Gaia! ::

you expect those that kill others to always have a reason. To find why humans kill, find why they do anything.
-personal gain.
-reproduction (to mate, and to protect their young).
these are the most basic reasons.
OK, but what about serial killers? There have been some with nothing wrong with the, parents were happy, he was happy, he had friends, he never had debts or had to be payed debts. like BTK in wichita, he just wanted to be in the news, idk. Its like the two riddles that have no answer, if a tree falls in a forest and theres nobody there, does it make a sound? or What is the sound of a one hand clapping?

It's one of those things that'll never be solved
yes they are bad peapole.and those people are bad
killers kill because thay are eighther crazzy or they love the coller red neutral I know i love the color red twisted 3nodding
YAZZIMN
Why they kill . Are them a bad persons for doing it?? domokun

Think about it.
Abuse. Abuse. Abuse.
One of the main theories of the serial killers is the whole fact of it making them feel like they are immortal or like a dream that goes on and on in their mind with a very sick fashion.
----------
And also, as a completely different point in this, as I read through most of these posts on gaia and seeing how people actually promote and enjoy the fact of killing, is just low. - It's like they don't get the points of how the homicidal got to this state, of trauma and things such as this. Or it's just the whole fact as people don't get the point of it not being cool to waste another being's life.
Just thought I'd get a LITTLE point through.
YAZZIMN
Why they kill . Are them a bad persons for doing it?? domokun

The human psyche is a vast and complex thing, as is human nature and therefore cannot be generalized such narrow terms like good or bad. heart
Because they are mentally ill or have anger problems.
i think people who kill all have something emotional that ties them with their victim
How about a soldier or a cop? You could say a soldier kills for his life, but nobody forced him to become a soldier... and to protect your homecountry is kinda a lame reason stare and what categorizes a killer? I mean plenty of people just dump toxins somewheere like in a river and people die 'cause of it, or another example many underpaid ppl in India die because they are underpaid, and can't get enough food which almost all of us help support. so were all killers! or the ozon layer because it's breaking down and causing skin cancer and a lot of ppl die because of that so again were all killers, so we killed several ppl and were all serial killers!! yeah stare
and most of that's done for luxurios goods or simple profit... ain't that just great? and neither of these reasons were named in this entire thread (I think)
Many different things cause people to take lives. For some, it's a fetish, they get off by holiding the power of life or death over people. For others, they're just angry people, and use it a vent. Some are doing it because they feel it's an obligation, and some are doing to gain power over others through fear. The main group, in my opinion, does it because they are pissed at society as a whole, and think there are those who would destroy it. I, myself, have discussed this with many of my friends, and I fall into the last group, though I have done nothing as of yet. I plan to try other avenues, but I will resort to murder if necessary. Society must be preserved by removing those who would damage it, or threaten it. These unsavory elements must be removed so that the greater whole may live in peace.
Look at the world around us. Look at how people are living their lives. Look how different people are treated, from others. Alot of it must have something to do with their own insecurities. Alot of it is to get even, sometimes its by acident.
i dont think any one should kill anybody
Learn to spell.
Nobody can answer that besides a serial killer or rapist. Inless they tell you why nobody knows. Everybody has different reasons why they kill.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff