Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you believe there is a life after death?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 12, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2

I personally think death is irrelevant, according to my beleifs that energy that gives each thing in existance, animate and inanimate alike form, change, or life what some might call a soul is dispersed through out a thing's "life" or existance or traded with other things, when one dies that energy which it held upon death is dispersed around it to anything nearby, creating a never ending cycle of change wher nothing is born nor dies, things merely change from one form to the next. Humans give things definition by catagorizing life, death, animate and inanimate. we are merely all part of one whole that makes up the earth and universe around us.
Deja vu (day-sha voo) is that feeling you get when you're doing something...Like..."It feels like I've done this before," or, "This has happened before." And hai is Japanese for yes. biggrin

That's an interesting way of seeing it, Jamie.
Raven_Spirit_Nakaru
Deja vu (day-sha voo) is that feeling you get when you're doing something...Like..."It feels like I've done this before," or, "This has happened before." And hai is Japanese for yes. biggrin

That's an interesting way of seeing it, Jamie.

ahh....ya that is a possiablity
Rin Solaris
I do believe there is life after death, but not necessarily in the selfish "I go to an afterlife" sense. I feel that in the course of my lifetime, I will affect numerous individuals, and that affect will cause a ripple effect. This effect will echo through many people in many instances. It will never cease. So, in that sense, I will endure.

In the more practical sense, when my physical body decays, it will give rise to new life (the creepy crawlies which consume the body). New life always rises from death. It's a fact, and a somewhat comforting one, to be honest.

that is sorta akin to the egyption faith...
Jamie Davenport
I personally think death is irrelevant, according to my beleifs that energy that gives each thing in existance, animate and inanimate alike form, change, or life what some might call a soul is dispersed through out a thing's "life" or existance or traded with other things, when one dies that energy which it held upon death is dispersed around it to anything nearby, creating a never ending cycle of change wher nothing is born nor dies, things merely change from one form to the next. Humans give things definition by catagorizing life, death, animate and inanimate. we are merely all part of one whole that makes up the earth and universe around us.

wisely stated for humans do so love to give definate,simple,defineable meanings to things that are more complex than that...
It was nice talking to you people but, this little wolf needs to go! crying If you wanna talk more, PM me! Sayanaro!
not entirely sure but i believe in spirits not ghosts and i'm not sure if there is a place after death cause i don't think normal people can go around asking dead if there is a life after death. i do kinda believe in recarnation. question
I have kind of a weird belief, since I take a bunch of stuff from different religions. I believe that there is a god, but not necessarily the Christian one. I also believe in Karma, and reincarnation. The souls swho havn't yet reincarnated are ghosts. I believe in the karma bit mostly because of the couple spirits I've spoken to on Ouija boards.

Kind of random, but that's me.
ive been living my after life for the past 8 years

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas