Welcome to Gaia! ::

For other countries like Africa, Asia, & South/central America to be in such turmoil or is it because they don't know how to deal with power of their own race?

Like when the whities relinquished authority of prosperous & climbing wealth of cities & gave it to the natives to do what they want with it & now those places are nasty an smothered in corruption. Should white race really be blamed for what another race did to its own race?
Serious question folks

Don't be a bunch of scared need-to-be-politically correct wusses now

Omnipresent Cultist

5,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Well yeah

If Europe did not do the whole mass colonization and/or half arsed modernization they would not be in the turmoil they are in.

Heroic Hero

The politically correct answer is that whites messed up the world.

The real answer, however, is of course not

Opinionated Lunatic

17,075 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cart Raider 100
Glorious Leader Luna
Well yeah

If Europe did not do the whole mass colonization and/or half arsed modernization they would not be in the turmoil they are in.

Heroic Hero

Smithnikov
Bogotanian

Or more accurately, we weren't the sole culprits.

Yeah I can agree with that. People are acting like conquering territories and enslaving people is a unique white person property. Both those things existed before whites came to power. Historically speaking, whites are relative newcomers to global positions of power.

Heroic Hero

Smithnikov
Bogotanian
Smithnikov
Bogotanian

Yeah I can agree with that. People are acting like conquering territories and enslaving people is a unique white person property. Both those things existed before whites came to power. Historically speaking, whites are relative newcomers to global positions of power.

Yes and no. We can now count back centuries worth of conquest instead of just decades, so we're no longer the rookies in the conflict, but there are cultures and races that were sweeping all before them while we were still defecating in our drinking water.

A few centuries is relatively new on the historical timeline. Other cultures were enslaving people and were more technologically advanced than Europeans for a long time, though I would say that the "defecating in our drinking water" comment was slightly unnecessary.
Bogotanian
Smithnikov
Bogotanian
Smithnikov
Bogotanian

Yes and no. We can now count back centuries worth of conquest instead of just decades, so we're no longer the rookies in the conflict, but there are cultures and races that were sweeping all before them while we were still defecating in our drinking water.

A few centuries is relatively new on the historical timeline. Other cultures were enslaving people and were more technologically advanced than Europeans for a long time, though I would say that the "defecating in our drinking water" comment was slightly unnecessary.

None of these really answer the question just tiptoeing around it.
Why are the countries that once long ago were ran by white folks who gave it back to the natives of that land for them to run & control unable to take care of their own people? Are they stupid, selfish, greedy, power hungry governments that can't pick themselves up on their own?
White people are the black sheep of the world.
Much of the world's problems can be lain directly at the feet of European colonialism, yes.

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
I don't know... humans are sort of a belligerent race by nature. Mostly due to tribalism. There have been wars and troubles well before white people started trying to conquer the world.

Fanatical Zealot

"White people" didn't do anything, so no.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff