Welcome to Gaia! ::

Somedays, im like 'wow this person is cool, I love this person. 3nodding '
and other days '@$%^^# YOU! evil ' in my head anyway. heart

Is there someone you feel this way about?

Garbage

Food. I feel that way about food.
Cassidy Peterson

What's there to hate about food though?

Garbage

ZeroXander
Cassidy Peterson

I'm a compulsive binge-eater, and trying to lose weight.

Also some foods are particularly aggressive to my digestive tract.
Cassidy Peterson
ZeroXander
Cassidy Peterson

I'm a compulsive binge-eater, and trying to lose weight.

Also some foods are particularly aggressive to my digestive tract.

Yikes! I guess in this particular case Food could be the enemy

Garbage

ZeroXander
I could bullshit something about finding relief in learning to lead a fulfilling life and all that nonsense, but really, what helps is distractions, and I've simply been fortunate enough to have life-enhancing distractions available.

Funny enough, I find that cooking helps me stop eating! rofl For some reason, my urge to binge recedes when I'm waiting for a meal, so by cooking meals that take longer, I go longer without binging. I'm perfectly happy waiting an hour or more on an empty stomach for a casserole, whereas I may get up every five minutes for another protein bar when I'm just on the computer.
Yes sometimes I feel like that with friends and family.
Cassidy Peterson
ZeroXander
I could bullshit something about finding relief in learning to lead a fulfilling life and all that nonsense, but really, what helps is distractions, and I've simply been fortunate enough to have life-enhancing distractions available.

Funny enough, I find that cooking helps me stop eating! rofl For some reason, my urge to binge recedes when I'm waiting for a meal, so by cooking meals that take longer, I go longer without binging. I'm perfectly happy waiting an hour or more on an empty stomach for a casserole, whereas I may get up every five minutes for another protein bar when I'm just on the computer.

This is interesting. I feel like you're a character from a book come to life lol
I couldnt imagine going through what youre going through but everyone has their battles. Im proud of you for hanging in there, its great youre learning to cope and kicking its a**.

Kaze Drimn's Prince

Lavish Businessman

ZeroXander

Fanatical Zealot

Unrequited love hurts pretty bad, I've felt that. That just turns into a whole mess of painful and unpleasant things mixed in with the want that won't ******** go away.

I don't hate them though, I ******** hate myself. I've never had a happy, good relationship that's went the way I've wanted it to, and you know what the common denominator in all these utter failures is? Me.

I just wish I would die, I'm so tired of feeling varying degrees of shitty all the ******** time.

Dabbler

I don't know, pop music tells me that it is.

Pchooo's Husbando

High-functioning Lunatic

Procurements
ZeroXander

Quoting for truth.

Dapper Fatcat

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
Cassidy Peterson
ZeroXander

Fellow compulsive eater. YES TO ALL THESE THINGS. It's seriously the hardest thing I've struggled with crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff