Welcome to Gaia! ::

READ MY NAME
mailby
this dumb butt said that god is not real because who created him. she is a

God was not created, he has been around for all enternity (learned that in bible class)
ooo and don't forget my sig!!
God A.K.A Nothing
READ MY NAME

lol
FreedomFighter2
God A.K.A Nothing
READ MY NAME

lol

i love quick answers
FreedomFighter2
mailby

God was not created, he has been around for all enternity (learned that in bible class)

if you believe that there can be a devine being than you crazy if god was real than he wouldnt let murderers and rapists run around
Whether man created God, or God created man, will never be known.

Money is man's God in this day and age however.
-Blind Guardian-
Whether man created God, or God created man, will never be known.

Money is man's God in this day and age however.

for shizzal *BLING BLING*
who is gods mom and dad or did he come from an egg
Depends on what you mean on real. To some people for something to be real it has to be here with us to prove it. Others trust and believe..
xxXPrinceofdarknessXxx
FreedomFighter2
mailby

if you believe that there can be a devine being than you crazy if god was real than he wouldnt let murderers and rapists run around

He gives us the choice of what we want to do in our lives....
FreedomFighter2

Which is why the planet is such a shithole. We ask for God for help yet if he made us in his image he's just as confused and as ugly as we are.

Man has left God behind now. We care more about our heaven on Earth made through our money than we do about the afterlife.
-Blind Guardian-
FreedomFighter2

Which is why the planet is such a shithole. We ask for God for help yet if he made us in his image he's just as confused and as ugly as we are.

Man has left God behind now. We care more about our heaven on Earth made through our money than we do about the afterlife.

Yeah most of man has left God behind now, thats prolly why the soviet union collapsed
FreedomFighter2
Yeah most of man has left God behind now, thats prolly why the soviet union collapsed

The collapse of the Soviet Union had nothing to do with religion, but the fact that it was totally ******** up in its own creation.

You get told religion contributed to its downfall by the American propaganda machine. "God is on your side"? ******** off.
he could be.

im not saying that i dont belve in him, because he brings many people (not mentioning any names)into my life, and that i thank him for.

i belive in the GODS, and yes, i do belive in more than one like some people do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff