Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

who likes internet tuff guys

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 15, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.

-Blind Guardian-
......how did you even find out how to work your computer? Are you a Mac user?

burned! and just to let you know, if you think you're tougher than me rl, bring it on. *giggle*
traiti
kyle bieber
keep talkin cuz i just find it funny to get you little bitches all pissed
oh man i like this web site

You shouldn't use cuss words as blanket labels. Somebody might just know you from school or work or whatever and see it and think you're talking about them and come to your house at three o'clock in the morning and put a bullet through the back of your head. Although, you don't seem like the kind of person that too many people would miss. heart

ouch....lol she speaks the truth
traiti
kyle bieber

You shouldn't use cuss words as blanket labels. Somebody might just know you from school or work or whatever and see it and think you're talking about them and come to your house at three o'clock in the morning and put a bullet through the back of your head. Although, you don't seem like the kind of person that too many people would miss. heart

*rolls on the floor laughing* Good one...

Liberal Explorer

kyle bieber

Liberal Explorer

username_here
Hehe...well at least we know you're meek idiot that is probably 35 and living with his mother and hasn't gotten any in like ever.

OR you're a punk a** kid whose mommy doesn't give a s**t about you, so you have to find pleasure by doing moronic s**t like this.

Either way....you have way to much time on your hands.

*claps* I'm glad to see that some people use their reasoning. You'd have to be pretty scared to come online and say stuff like kyle's saying, because he obviously doesn't have the guts to say anything like it in real life. heart
kyle bieber
Well aren't you just the "tuffest" "pimpin'" "thug"? You act all big and cool on the Intarweb, but you're probably one of those annoying little "gansta" teenagers who think they're so damn cool because they ignore school, can't spell, and love to break rules. Well, you're not a "gangsta". The correct term is "a*****e".
Hehe...well at least we know you're meek idiot that is probably 35 and living with his mother and hasn't gotten any in like ever.

OR you're a punk a** kid whose mommy doesn't give a s**t about you, so you have to find pleasure by doing moronic s**t like this.

Either way....you have way to much time on your hands.
kyle bieber
we all know that you are to chicken s**t to pop off in real life so come do it here

you like pissing us off don't you......how brave of you.
kyle bieber
we all know that you are to chicken s**t to pop off in real life so come do it here
<center>No my friend you're to chicken to do it in real life.</center>
I hope you die from asphixiation stare (I think its spelled that way)
......how did you even find out how to work your computer? Are you a Mac user?
You sir, need to take a chill pill. I act the same way here as I do in real life. Have fun with the posse that is soon to come to hang you at the gallows.
stop making retarded threads
thank god this one isnt about your p***s though domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff