11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
ChiyuriYami
Queen Shining Heaven
ChiyuriYami
Queen Shining Heaven
It doesn't surprise me; a lot of vegans are so self-righteous about their veganism. If you hate eating meat, fine, more power to you, but eating meat doesn'tt make me a bad person; it makes me human

err I hope that you are aware that "being human" is an insult -.-. The most atrocious things in life are all done by human. It would actually be a compliment to say someone is Inhuman. Sadly many people misuse that word..

Implying that human beings are only capable of evil

nope. Implying that human beings are the only one capable of evil.

Really? I'vec heard of animals doing things that could be classed as evil, but I guess it doesn't matter since they are driven by instinct and humans by reason
prof-whoriarty
ahahah hello again ed I know how much you guys love me no jk most of you probably don't know who I am

an interesting topic has come to light recently in my life and that was the topic of veganism.
I, myself, am not a vegan. I do know people who are & that's all fine and well, but there's certain vegans who like to berate people who aren't vegans and I am aware that these vegans have caused the term "bloodmouth" to start floating around the internet
bloodmouth: An insult or slur commonly used by vegans for people who eat meat, indicating their distaste for eating creatures that bleed.

nowwwwwww I was wondering, wonderful ED, what your thoughts on the fact that this term actually exists?
do you find it disgusting that some vegans actually use this slur towards others?

I've heard the word before and I find it as distasteful as any other slur people use. It's disgraceful but there are bigots everywhere.

prof-whoriarty
and also, do you understand veganism? if you're a vegan, do you find it disgusting that others eat meat? why?

I am a Vegan and while I find it distasteful, I try to avoid using the word 'disgusting' so lightly. I do not place humans above other members of the animal kingdom. In my mind, eating a cow, or pig, or any other animal is no different than eating your neighbor. However, while I dislike the idea of eating meat, I would never degrade someone for being different. I am especially morally opposed to the mass production of meat for consumption. Those who buy from local farmers or hunt their own, I don't have quite such an issue with their meat consumption because that's more humane.

prof-whoriarty
for the vegans out there I am really curious as to how you feel towards the fact that the animals you're protecting by not eating are, a lot of the time, meat eaters themselves?

That is irrelevant really. Why would that have any bearing on how we view other members of the animal kingdom?
GunsmithKitten
You think that's the worst thing Vegans have come up with?

They're apparently planning genocide.<rest removed for space> .

Since you've chosen to lump all Vegans into one category, aka crazies, shall we do that for all homosexuals, all Christians, all Muslims? All Christians are nutcases who go picket funerals screaming about how just it is for babies to be gunned down in their classrooms. All Muslims commit jihad and were behind 9/11. And all homosexuals sleep with anything and everything and are riddled with every STD known to man.

Yeah, that's how stupid and bigoted you sound right now.

Partying Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
this is why no one likes them.

i have a vegan friend. she'll always tell me i'm unhealthy because I eat meat, but that chick gets heatstroke in 25 degree weather from being outside for half an hour, and she's 25. . .so doesn't seem like she's healthy either

Partying Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Mika Talanis
GunsmithKitten

Since you've chosen to lump all Vegans into one category, aka crazies, shall we do that for all homosexuals, all Christians, all Muslims? All Christians are nutcases who go picket funerals screaming about how just it is for babies to be gunned down in their classrooms. All Muslims commit jihad and were behind 9/11. And all homosexuals sleep with anything and everything and are riddled with every STD known to man.

go to the morality and religious forum, cuz that's what they do there. people are idiots.

Partying Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Queen Shining Heaven
ChiyuriYami
Queen Shining Heaven
ChiyuriYami
Queen Shining Heaven
It doesn't surprise me; a lot of vegans are so self-righteous about their veganism. If you hate eating meat, fine, more power to you, but eating meat doesn'tt make me a bad person; it makes me human

err I hope that you are aware that "being human" is an insult -.-. The most atrocious things in life are all done by human. It would actually be a compliment to say someone is Inhuman. Sadly many people misuse that word..

Implying that human beings are only capable of evil

nope. Implying that human beings are the only one capable of evil.

Really? I'vec heard of animals doing things that could be classed as evil, but I guess it doesn't matter since they are driven by instinct and humans by reason

as a human, my eating is driven by my lack of reason, not instinct. why would i eat when i can hook myself up to an IV that puts all the nutrients into my blood for me?

just kidding. most people don't know s**t about what they preach. they'd be surprised the s**t that goes on in the animal world.
"Blood mouth?" Seriously? If the vegans using this term really cared about other people not being vegan they wouldn't alienate them. rolleyes
Fireweed_honey
GunsmithKitten

They're apparently planning genocide.

Vegan Earth 2019 movement

Snipped for length.

Only want to say: God is not Vegan. He had no problem with the sacrificial lamb and whatnot.

Not to mention the fact that those crazies DO NOT represent all Vegans.
Suicidesoldier#1
I think it's silly.

I could understand why you would want to but it's just not practical.

I think it's more questionable what a vegan's position on Abortion is.

I mean if taking the life of an animal is wrong what about a human baby?

The concepts are not connected. Its not 'a taking of a life', its 'eating of another member of the animal kingdom'. Unless you are eating aborted fetuses there is no correlation here.
False Dichotomy
I find it hilarious that these same people are often vocally atheist, and have rageboners to call out religious folks trying to force their moralities on others.

Oh, partiality.

Moral of the story, if you get insulted by a vegan for eating meat, ask them what their stance on abortion is. Watch them squirm.

Why would a vegan squirm over that? Since when do humans eat their aborted fetuses?

Fanatical Zealot

Mika Talanis
Suicidesoldier#1
I think it's silly.

I could understand why you would want to but it's just not practical.

I think it's more questionable what a vegan's position on Abortion is.

I mean if taking the life of an animal is wrong what about a human baby?

The concepts are not connected. Its not 'a taking of a life', its 'eating of another member of the animal kingdom'. Unless you are eating aborted fetuses there is no correlation here.

Isn't the whole problem with eating animals that you're... killing them?

I mean that's not all vegetarians but that's a lot of them.
Mika Talanis
The concepts are not connected. Its not 'a taking of a life', its 'eating of another member of the animal kingdom'.
are you implying that if we were to go out and kill every animal we see but not use the meat that that would be okay?
doesn't that seem like a waste of a life?
shouldn't you put it to use if it's going to die?
Mika Talanis
Fireweed_honey
GunsmithKitten

They're apparently planning genocide.

Vegan Earth 2019 movement

Snipped for length.

Only want to say: God is not Vegan. He had no problem with the sacrificial lamb and whatnot.

Not to mention the fact that those crazies DO NOT represent all Vegans.
nope but it's enough of them for them to feel confident that they can commit genocide.
that sounds like an awful lot of them.
Dezga 34527
Mika Talanis
GunsmithKitten

go to the morality and religious forum, cuz that's what they do there. people are idiots.

You didn't actually read what was said did you?
funwithforkz
"Blood mouth?" Seriously? If the vegans using this term really cared about other people not being vegan they wouldn't alienate them. rolleyes

There are bigots everywhere, from all social classes and every walk of life. Its a sad truth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff