Welcome to Gaia! ::

prof-whoriarty
and notice how you depriving yourself of meat has changed none of this lol

So basically you've started a thread in your surprise that there are vegans who think you are less than a person, and despite claiming to "want to learn", you really just want to stroke yourself in front of the people that are making you feel bad.

Since I'm sure you're one of these idiots, let me put it to you this way: Ever notice how one vote changes nothing? May as well not do it, right? It's totally pointless, since there are so many people not voting.

Disclaimer: Voting is an analogy that provides an easy to understand example of how individual action makes a difference when it's taken at the aggregate level. JNVM in no way condones voting, or the use of voting as a social institution. It is simply the uncontrollable rage and understanding that bloodmouths are usually also idiot normies that think voting matters that caused him to use such a comparison.
Tadpole Jackson
Selfish and proud, brother.

Hey, that's really awesome and everything, but I didn't write a single letter of that post for you, so I actually really don't care about anything you have to say here. Please don't respond to me ever again.

It's funny that people talk about how vegans are annoying, but I will never tell you that I don't eat meat unless you ask.

Of course, people like Tadpole Jackhole here are a dime a dozen, and there never fails to be some super cool guy meat eater that has to meet every "I don't eat meat" with "for every cow you don't eat I'm going to eat three" kind of s**t. Seriously, go take a look through the thread, see how many actual vegans there are insulting meat-eaters (yes, you can count my post), and how many meat eaters there are insulting vegans. The meat-eaters are infinitely louder. I don't run around going on about my dietary habits, so shut the ******** up because I don't ******** care about yours.
It does make us meat eaters sound like dangerous predators. Like a T-Rex, only with working arms. Or a ******** shark. That would be badass.
Je Nique vos Merdiers
Tadpole Jackson

Hey, that's really awesome and everything, but I didn't write a single letter of that post for you, so I actually really don't care about anything you have to say here. Please don't respond to me ever again.

It's funny that people talk about how vegans are annoying, but I will never tell you that I don't eat meat unless you ask.

Of course, people like Tadpole Jackhole here are a dime a dozen, and there never fails to be some super cool guy meat eater that has to meet every "I don't eat meat" with "for every cow you don't eat I'm going to eat three" kind of s**t. Seriously, go take a look through the thread, see how many actual vegans there are insulting meat-eaters (yes, you can count my post), and how many meat eaters there are insulting vegans. The meat-eaters are infinitely louder. I don't run around going on about my dietary habits, so shut the ******** up because I don't ******** care about yours.

Yeah but you'll noticed that the 'meat eaters' don't get nearly as bent out of shape as the leaf-eaters about this kind of thing.

I'm being snarky, you seem genuinely upset.

also, there's evidence to suggest that plants do, in fact, feel pain, and signal nearby plants when they experience it.
Tadpole Jackson
Je Nique vos Merdiers
Tadpole Jackson

Yeah but you'll noticed that the 'meat eaters' don't get nearly as bent out of shape as the leaf-eaters about this kind of thing.

also, there's evidence to suggest that plants do, in fact, feel pain, and signal nearby plants when they experience it.

I really intended to write that first post and not respond afterwards, but people that write terrible, dumb s**t on ED do make me upset. I didn't ask who was a meat-eater in the ED and don't care, so don't tell me.

Chatty Noob

Do you know a blue berry screams every time you pick it up?

Aged Lunatic

Je Nique vos Merdiers
The meat-eaters are infinitely louder.

I haven't seen any meat eaters proclaiming a desire to commit global genocide on all vegetarians and vegans by 2019, have you?
GunsmithKitten
Je Nique vos Merdiers
The meat-eaters are infinitely louder.

I haven't seen any meat eaters proclaiming a desire to commit global genocide on all vegetarians and vegans by 2019, have you?

I don't really care.
humans are omnivoires. Perhaps Vegans will have their DNA modified to become part Antelope or something, like some bad Yiff or whatever, but biological humans eat both meat and vegetable matter. We are just like bears, mice, squirrels, ravens, Emus, and catfish.

Plants bleed too, but it's not red.
I'm vegan :]

I'm not disgusted by someone else eating meat. Some people handle some foods better than others.
Je Nique vos Merdiers
Tadpole Jackson
Je Nique vos Merdiers
Tadpole Jackson

I really intended to write that first post and not respond afterwards, but people that write terrible, dumb s**t on ED do make me upset. I didn't ask who was a meat-eater in the ED and don't care, so don't tell me.
please note that you completely and utterly ignored his statement about the plants you eat feeling pain as well

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
People become holier-than-thou about any cause they take up. It's one of the basic sins of humanity: pride. We just have to hope they realize their folly before it consumes them wholesale.

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
I imagine a most ironic scene of several vegan friends eating waffles with maple syrup and referring to their omnivorous peers as "bloodmouths".

I guess it's just hard to feel bad about killing something that doesn't have a face.
Yoshpet
I imagine a most ironic scene of several vegan friends eating waffles with maple syrup and referring to their omnivorous peers as "bloodmouths".

I guess it's just hard to feel bad about killing something that doesn't have a face.

What do normal people eat on waffles?

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
Fermionic
Yoshpet

What do normal people eat on waffles?

The point they were making, is that they used maple syrup. Which is made from the sap of maple trees. Sap being the trees' functional equivalent to blood in animals. They're eating their waffles with processed tree blood. And yet condemning meat-eaters for being "blood-mouths".

It's hypocritical.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces