Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Lunatic

Riviera de la Mancha
Eh, vegans have ton of insulting terms for them, so I don't mind them having a pet-term to shoot back with.

I take no issue with vegans. Most I know are almost hesitant to talk about their veganism for fear that people will take offense to the mere mention of their predilection. If anything, I see alot of people who eat meat almost act offended at the idea that someone would not eat meat.
You know it's the same thing with sexual people acting offended when asexuals say they're not interested in sex? Weird, it's like this pattern where the majority of a certain group are offended when minorities don't think like them?

How dare minorities oppress us like that! *sarcasm*

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
Riviera de la Mancha
Eh, vegans have ton of insulting terms for them, so I don't mind them having a pet-term to shoot back with.

I take no issue with vegans. Most I know are almost hesitant to talk about their veganism for fear that people will take offense to the mere mention of their predilection. If anything, I see alot of people who eat meat almost act offended at the idea that someone would not eat meat.

Yes well said Riviera de la Mancha. What you have said is right.

I've read all responds from this thread, some vegans and vegetarians are pretty peaceful and also fight back when we are being bullied smile Even some non-vegans help us to say what is needed to be said. Thank you

This thread has been going down to toilet, I didn't know the intention of this thread starter was just to insult vegans and vegetarians. It's totally pathetic after reading what prof-whoriarty has responded within this thread.

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Judgmental Skull Crusher
I AM R U
Judgmental Skull Crusher
I AM R U
Judgmental Skull Crusher
yum_sausage I am totally a bloodmouth, I even have my steak "bleu" whenever I can. It's ******** delicious. yum_bacon

In all seriousness though, I am shocked and appalled that these people would discriminate others based on the fact that their parents were muggle-born. emotion_bigvein

I can't help it if I'm related to non-magic folk!

I'm sorry, every time I hear the word bloodmouth, I think of mudbloods.

This made me laugh... Also, not all vegetarians have an issue with people eating meat.

Oh I know, my twenty year old brother has been a Pescetarian since he was eleven.

Well, still not a vegetarian, so any issue he could have with people eating meat could be seen as a mite hypocritical ^.^;;
Not really...are you one of those elitist who only think people who follow your exact beliefs are allowed to call themselves the same label?
I never said he had an issue with other people's diet choices.

No, I'm just pointing out that he isn't a vegetarian. Also, from the context of your previous post, I assumed he didn't have issues with other people's diet choices, which is why you mentioned his own... I'm just saying that from some vegetarians point of view, he wouldn't be able to criticise "bloodmouths" any way, seeing as he is one ^.^;;

Personally, I don't care what he or anyone else eats, nor what they call themselves.
I do not eat meat. It feels dirty.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces