Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
symptoms-may-include
If I don't eat it then it died for nothing.

Totally... if someobody doesn't eat the stray dog who is walking on street somewhere China , then it died for nothing.... do you see your logic there?

Animals and human beings don't just exist because they have to eaten nor used by somebody! lol
Kecitich
symptoms-may-include
If I don't eat it then it died for nothing.

Totally... if someobody doesn't eat the stray dog who is walking on street somewhere China , then it died for nothing.... do you see your logic there?

Animals and human beings don't just exists because they have to eaten nor used by somebody! lol
Logic? Who said anything about logic? I'm just rationalizing the fact that cows (adult or otherwise), sheep, chickens, and bambi's are ******** delicious.

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
symptoms-may-include
I'm just rationalizing the fact that cows (adult or otherwise), sheep, chickens, and bambi's are ******** delicious.

There are many plenty of delicious things that are harmful to our bodies smile Freaking delicious means absolutely nothing. lol Yeah, freaking delicious when cooked. COOKED wink It's dead, dead cooked animals on plates. Sad for the animals, good for your taste buds, you feel satisfy by eating them, good for you smile
I am a filthy bloodmouth, and proud of it. ILOVEMEAT. also, vegetarians make me laugh.
I find it funny. I haven't heard it, but its hilarious. If some hipster douche called me it though, they might wake up with a black eye.

Although I think people who don't eat meat to be weird, and often they're snobby douches; I don't care what they eat. More for me.

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
OMGnatebomb
also, vegetarians make me laugh.

that term makes me laugh sometimes too smile
prof-whoriarty
Tadpole Jackson
ate a half pound hamburger with cheese today for lunch.
"hamburger with cheese" that's called a cheeseburger and the fact that you didn't just call it that bothers me deeply

bah

Shameless Mystic

PikachuBaller
Vegans make everything sound so metal.
Yea, my friend's first response as soon as I mentioned this was "Dude, that sounds metal as s**t," and all I could picture was Nathan Explosion.

Hilarious Prophet

Kecitich
OMGnatebomb
also, vegetarians make me laugh.

that term makes me laugh sometimes too smile
Haha!

Ruthless Lunatic

yum_sausage I am totally a bloodmouth, I even have my steak "bleu" whenever I can. It's ******** delicious. yum_bacon

In all seriousness though, I am shocked and appalled that these people would discriminate others based on the fact that their parents were muggle-born. emotion_bigvein

I can't help it if I'm related to non-magic folk!

I'm sorry, every time I hear the word bloodmouth, I think of mudbloods.

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Judgmental Skull Crusher
yum_sausage I am totally a bloodmouth, I even have my steak "bleu" whenever I can. It's ******** delicious. yum_bacon

In all seriousness though, I am shocked and appalled that these people would discriminate others based on the fact that their parents were muggle-born. emotion_bigvein

This made me laugh... Also, not all vegetarians have an issue with people eating meat.

Ruthless Lunatic

I AM R U
Judgmental Skull Crusher

This made me laugh... Also, not all vegetarians have an issue with people eating meat.

Oh I know, my twenty year old brother has been a Pescetarian since he was eleven.

Savage Fairy

13,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
Judgmental Skull Crusher
I AM R U
Judgmental Skull Crusher

Oh I know, my twenty year old brother has been a Pescetarian since he was eleven.

Well, still not a vegetarian, so any issue he could have with people eating meat could be seen as a mite hypocritical ^.^;;

Ruthless Lunatic

I AM R U
Judgmental Skull Crusher
I AM R U
Judgmental Skull Crusher

Well, still not a vegetarian, so any issue he could have with people eating meat could be seen as a mite hypocritical ^.^;;
Not really...are you one of those elitist who only think people who follow your exact beliefs are allowed to call themselves the same label?
I never said he had an issue with other people's diet choices.
Eh, vegans have ton of insulting terms for them, so I don't mind them having a pet-term to shoot back with.

I take no issue with vegans. Most I know are almost hesitant to talk about their veganism for fear that people will take offense to the mere mention of their predilection. If anything, I see alot of people who eat meat almost act offended at the idea that someone would not eat meat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff