Welcome to Gaia! ::

do you lot think it's smart of you to sit around debating over subjects no one seems to actually be educated on?

Hilarious Prophet

Stop watching the destruction of the planet and come look after my delicate ego.
Jacque De Molay
Stop looking after the destruction of the planet and come look after my delicate ego.
I think your ego will be ok

Hilarious Prophet

prof-whoriarty
Jacque De Molay
Stop looking after the destruction of the planet and come look after my delicate ego.
O're that cheeky assumption. You've presented me with a romantic gesture by giving me your attention. I hope it is not a requirement for me to explain the platonic nature of our relationship- not literally platonic, there was no philosophical discussion, but we certainly didn't make love, which is usually what people mean by platonic; which I assume would really anger Plato off, that for all his reasoning and discussions his name has become synonymous describing loveless trusts.

Fanatical Zealot

prof-whoriarty
Jacque De Molay

Pssft, my Ego is better than his. talk2hand

Also yes. xp
Jacque De Molay
prof-whoriarty
Jacque De Molay
O're that cheeky assumption. You've presented me with a romantic gesture by giving me your attention. I hope it is not a requirement for me to explain the platonic nature of our relationship- not literally platonic, there was no philosophical discussion, but we certainly didn't make love, which is usually what people mean by platonic; which I assume would really anger Plato off, that for all his reasoning and discussions his name has become synonymous describing loveless trusts.
well this has been interesting
Suicidesoldier#1
prof-whoriarty
Jacque De Molay

Also yes. xp
Idk why you capitalized "ego" but it bothered me lol

and ok just checking

Fanatical Zealot

You're just going to have to get used to the fact that I know almost everything.

It can be off putting at first but you'll get used to it. xp

Fanatical Zealot

prof-whoriarty
Suicidesoldier#1
prof-whoriarty
Jacque De Molay

Also yes. xp

and ok just checking

lol yeah xD

I did because it's awesome, but yes, it is weird. xp

Hilarious Prophet

Suicidesoldier#1
prof-whoriarty
Suicidesoldier#1
prof-whoriarty
Jacque De Molay

Also yes. xp

and ok just checking

lol yeah xD

I did because it's awesome, but yes, it is weird. xp
You and I exist as the same being in an intangible world of absolutes but were manifested as different bodies for the sole purpose of being able to befriend myself. It's difficult to believe in yourself because the idea of self is an artificial construction. You are, in fact, part of the glorious oneness of the universe. Everything beautiful in the world is within you. No one really feels self-confident deep down because self is an artificial idea. Mind freak!
prof-whoriarty
do you lot think it's smart of you to sit around debating over subjects no one seems to actually be educated on?

What better way to BECOME educated?
Plato's theories on sex are amusing, though.

And a lot of the people here actually are educated.
Jewish Santa
prof-whoriarty

What better way to BECOME educated?
a bunch of people sitting around talking about s**t that none of them actually know anything about while pretending that they know what they're talking about is in no way going to educate anyone and if you think it is than you're not very bright
mellifluous glass optics
like 80% of the ED is trolls that everyone is too thick to realize are trolling
about 15% of the ED is made up of people who like to think that they know what they're talking about when they really just come off as stupid as all of the trolls.
I'd say maybe a solid 5% of the people in this forum actually have a somewhat good idea of what they're talking about and even then the people who /do/ know what they're talking about don't actually educate anyone and they just get frustrated when someone doesn't understand what they're trying to say
prof-whoriarty
mellifluous glass optics
like 80% of the ED is trolls that everyone is too thick to realize are trolling
about 15% of the ED is made up of people who like to think that they know what they're talking about when they really just come off as stupid as all of the trolls.
I'd say maybe a solid 5% of the people in this forum actually have a somewhat good idea of what they're talking about and even then the people who /do/ know what they're talking about don't actually educate anyone and they just get frustrated when someone doesn't understand what they're trying to say
How long have you been here? I know a number of the people here have degrees on the subjects they talk about.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff