• First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
prof-whoriarty
Mark_Karev
prof-whoriarty
Mark_Karev
prof-whoriarty
mellifluous glass optics
And a lot of the people here actually are educated.
like 80% of the ED is trolls that everyone is too thick to realize are trolling
about 15% of the ED is made up of people who like to think that they know what they're talking about when they really just come off as stupid as all of the trolls.
I'd say maybe a solid 5% of the people in this forum actually have a somewhat good idea of what they're talking about and even then the people who /do/ know what they're talking about don't actually educate anyone and they just get frustrated when someone doesn't understand what they're trying to say
so now you gonna be a teacher for all of us? stare
I never claimed to be one of the educated people, shithead.
then you don't get to complain either, ******** allowed to be a hypocrite on a forum filled with idiots if I'd like to be, tyvm
so you're one of those too whom you're trying to look down at .
Mark_Karev
prof-whoriarty
Mark_Karev
prof-whoriarty
Mark_Karev
then you don't get to complain either, ******** allowed to be a hypocrite on a forum filled with idiots if I'd like to be, tyvm
I'm not looking down at anyone I was just making sure you guys were aware that nothing that anyone says in here is actually having an impact on anyone and that the people of the ED aren't any more intelligent than anyone else on this website full of dumbasses and trolls

Hilarious Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
prof-whoriarty
Mark_Karev
prof-whoriarty
Mark_Karev
prof-whoriarty
Mark_Karev
I'm not looking down at anyone I was just making sure you guys were aware that nothing that anyone says in here is actually having an impact on anyone and that the people of the ED aren't any more intelligent than anyone else on this website full of dumbasses and trolls
then you are a dumbass and a troll too, aren't you?

Fanatical Zealot

prof-whoriarty
Mark_Karev
prof-whoriarty
Mark_Karev
prof-whoriarty
Mark_Karev

You caught us. sweatdrop

But, the truth is, no-one anywhere is. xp
Mark_Karev
prof-whoriarty
Mark_Karev
prof-whoriarty
Mark_Karev
now you're catching up.
good job.
you're also a dumbass.
everyone's an idiot
welcome to earth

Hilarious Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
prof-whoriarty
Mark_Karev
prof-whoriarty
Mark_Karev
prof-whoriarty
Mark_Karev
now you're catching up.
good job.
you're also a dumbass.
everyone's an idiot
welcome to earth
i guess you really haven't met any legit people to talk that way
Mark_Karev
prof-whoriarty
Mark_Karev
prof-whoriarty
Mark_Karev
now you're catching up.
good job.
you're also a dumbass.
everyone's an idiot
welcome to earth
i guess you really haven't met any legit people to talk that way

Astral Fairy

11,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
prof-whoriarty
do you lot think it's smart of you to sit around debating over subjects no one seems to actually be educated on?

Do you think it's smart to point out the obvious? The ED has been on slow downward slope for a long time.

Hilarious Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
prof-whoriarty
Mark_Karev
prof-whoriarty
Mark_Karev
prof-whoriarty
Mark_Karev
now you're catching up.
good job.
you're also a dumbass.
everyone's an idiot
welcome to earth
i guess you really haven't met any legit people to talk that ********.
[******** and I have both proven my point; the people of the ED aren't very intelligent (at least not on the forum, I'm not going to judge you outside of it obv).
lol

Hilarious Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
[******** and I have both proven my point; the people of the ED aren't very intelligent (at least not on the forum, I'm not going to judge you outside of it obv).
lol judge yourself first before judging others and oh, no judge is ever a hypocrite because hypocrites can never judge fairly. look at you, tiny little girl from no where comes and questions our knowledge haha
lol judge yourself first before judging others and oh, no judge is ever a hypocrite because hypocrites can never judge fairly.
everyone is a hypocrite, you're living in denial if you claim to not be one. I choose to be more open about it
Quote:
look at you, tiny little girl from no where comes and questions our knowledge haha
you just used the word "legit" in a manner that made no sense, I responded with a video to point out that your post didn't make any sense, and you proceeded to call me a "********"
yeah, clearly you're the epitome of knowledge
y'know for someone who is a regular in a forum designed for debating, you're really not good at debating at all what-so-ever. last time I checked saying things like "I guess you haven't met any legit people" and calling people "******** when they point out that you didn't make much sense aren't considered good debating skills

Hilarious Prophet

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
lol judge yourself first before judging others and oh, no judge is ever a hypocrite because hypocrites can never judge fairly.
everyone is a hypocrite, you're living in denial if you claim to not be one. I choose to be more open about it
Quote:
look at you, tiny little girl from no where comes and questions our knowledge haha
you just used the word "legit" in a manner that made no sense, I responded with a video to point out that your post didn't make any sense, and you proceeded to call me a "********"
yeah, clearly you're the epitome of knowledge
y'know for someone who is a regular in a forum designed for debating, you're really not good at debating at all what-so-ever. last time I checked saying things like "I guess you haven't met any legit people" and calling people "******** when they point out that you didn't make much sense aren't considered good debating skills
hahaha well girl, to even debate you need topics which more logical and not some senseless random talks :/ I wasn't even debating with you and you made it a whole lot of an issue taking forward to it. haha, you are a dumb ********, accept it and move on. Also, you didn't understand that context of legit so let's just bear with it now. Neither did i mention of me being the epitome of knowledge, just that you should be appreciating others who are unlike at least trying to talk it out ( talk out the topic there ). About hypocrisy here, you called us trolls and dumbasses, but just look at you. Aren't you one of the other fellow gaians? Look who's all wrapped up now.

Saint Bloodsucker

prof-whoriarty
mellifluous glass optics
prof-whoriarty
mellifluous glass optics
And a lot of the people here actually are educated.
like 80% of the ED is trolls that everyone is too thick to realize are trolling
about 15% of the ED is made up of people who like to think that they know what they're talking about when they really just come off as stupid as all of the trolls.
I'd say maybe a solid 5% of the people in this forum actually have a somewhat good idea of what they're talking about and even then the people who /do/ know what they're talking about don't actually educate anyone and they just get frustrated when someone doesn't understand what they're trying to say
How long have you been here? I know a number of the people here have degrees on the subjects they talk about.
yeah, a small number.
and I just recently started actually posting in here, but I've lurked around for a good two years so I think its fair to say that I've observed long enough to draw conclusions.
most of the stupid people that you run into in here aren't actually stupid, they're just ******** with you.
and there are a lot more of those trolls and idiots in here than there are actually well-educated people
and, like I said, those few that are educated tend to just get frustrated with those who aren't educated and don't actually end up helping to educate anyone

I see what you mean. That's how it's always been. I noticed that people here just like to show off their wits and intelligence because that is all they have. They are probably
fat or ugly and have nothing better to do.
-Kali-La-Fae-
prof-whoriarty
do you lot think it's smart of you to sit around debating over subjects no one seems to actually be educated on?

Do you think it's smart to point out the obvious? The ED has been on slow downward slope for a long time.
I don't know how long you've been on this site, but I joined in December of '03 and I've never really seen much of a change in the type of user this place attracts.

The ED has been filled with this sort of armchair intellectual for a very, very long time.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff