Is Incest alright?

No, I don't think it's right 0.30655391120507 30.7% [ 145 ]
It's alright but not my cup of tea 0.28752642706131 28.8% [ 136 ]
No. Sick/Unclean/Sinner 0.1183932346723 11.8% [ 56 ]
Yes, Nothing Wrong with it, Sister 0.14164904862579 14.2% [ 67 ]
Poll Whore 0.14587737843552 14.6% [ 69 ]
Total Votes:[ 473 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 > >>

I'd like to start off by saying that Incest is in my eyes, alright as long as it's meaningful

by this I mean that, there is a difference between raping a family member and truly being in love with someone whom is of close relations.

Rape is never a good thing, to force someone into something they don't want is wrong. case closed. and Lust is not always = to love. but if you truly have sexual feeling for your younger *of age* sister or daughter or what have you. Then honestly it shouldn't be a problem, long as you are both willing adults whom know what they want and are willing to act in a manner that brings no harm to anyone. *this includes not reproducing because of any chance of birth defects*

I am not the product of incest but I know people whom are, non show any signs of such defects but studies have shown that they do happen. I am also not in such a relationship with any family members but we are open about our sexuality and our bodies. My older brother is a very hansom man, as is my father but It's not like we have sex with each other, even know we've talked about it in an open forum. We are all grown up and if we where to want such a life style, Whom is anyone to say we can't love who we chose to love.

----

I would like to hear what you all have to say about the subject of Incest.
I'm seeing from the poll that some don't think incest is right. I would honestly like to talk about this so please feel free to share any reasons why you feel the way you do about the subject at hand.
I only Support it they are both males and twins.... whee
Lord of the waffles
I only Support it they are both males and twins.... whee

I would classify "Twincest" different topic. tonight it's heterosexual incest.
Is this thread for self validation... or validation of family?

If not as stated above, its a rather boring topic since its rarely relevant to anyone.
hey there brother therefor family members D:
Lord of the waffles

Ur a boy kisser.
HinataNoKage
Lord of the waffles

Ur a boy kisser.
???? I'm a female thank you very much.
HinataNoKage

I'm open to the ideal of a sexual relationship with a family member, we've all sat down and talked it over a few times but we've never acted on it. but we are open about our sexuality and our naked bodies.

Lord of the waffles

True. Twincest is very nice, look at those two from the harry potter movies, *dreamy*
>.> No redheads D:
Lord of the waffles
HinataNoKage
Lord of the waffles

Ur a boy kisser.

o: Still a boy kisser.
HinataNoKage
Lord of the waffles
HinataNoKage
Lord of the waffles

Ur a boy kisser.

o: Still a boy kisser.
How would you know? For all you know I could be a girl kisser....
HinataNoKage

If not as stated above, its a rather boring topic since its rarely relevant to anyone.

Well it's a open ended topic really. I mean, Would I like to have sex with my father or brother or even my sister, sure. I would yes if that is what they would like as well. Dose this make me sick or something I don't feel it dose. I love them all openly. Sex including incest is a beautiful expression.
Well I'm happy to see a thread like this XD
Lord of the waffles
Well I'm happy to see a thread like this XD

I would classify my self a bisexual so honestly boy kisser/ girl kisser it's all the same, love is a beautiful thing. and I'm glad you are happy about this thread.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff