Welcome to Gaia! ::

ChibiChrissi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let me know if the image doesn't show...
*confused*
wow thank to all i feel like im going to ether <(miss spelled word mother ********) feeling suicidal or extreme antagonism toward you all
...dude...

-Post in the right forum

-Then, get some friends

-Get over the angst

-Drink some water (i dunno where this fits, but its always good to be hydrated ^_^ )

-And try again.

a**.

Shy Tycoon

omit-the-damned.
wow thank to all i feel like im going to ether<(miss spelled word mother ********) to suicidal or extreme antagonism toward you all

Ah, don't do that. We're just a bunch of losers over the internet.
Seriously though, if you're letting a bunch of pixelized faces make you feel this way, how on earth do you expect to make it ANYWHERE in the real world?
Sorry you're feeling this way, but this IS ED. It's to be expected.
and all you mother ******** who said my spelling was terrible ...i just suck at double tasking so please don't criticize me.....and then i won't be a a*****e
people say i'm a dits xp

Shy Tycoon

BamsBabe
people say i'm a dits xp

It's spelled "ditz". Just so you don't look like any more of one that you need to.
BamsBabe
people say i'm a dits xp

Gee... I wonder why.
I feel like that alot but the facrt is that people are rarely truely alone and if you find someone whao is exactly like you that is no Guarantee you would actually get along with them. YOu should just seek out people you get along with.
i think it is psable,i also wish to find a friend that is varey much like my-self biggrin
Very sorry to interupt this, discussion, but sbsin_n_11033059, you are not accepting private messages. Please fix this in order for me to answer your PM. Thank you.
Let me say (in a numbered list because everyone else has it)
1. you are 1 of a kind
2. There are some very close people
3. you're never alone
5. I hat the number 4
6. the quote from an early person is a stranger is a friend you haven't met
I'm sorry that your all alone! I don't think that anyone should ever be alone in the world! I hope that you find someone close soon! biggrin
i think there are people that have the same personalaties.i would also like to meet some one with the same personalities.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff