Welcome to Gaia! ::

im i alone i the wrold....i know there like ten bellon people but they say that your the one of a kind...and thare that meith that says that you have a twin but im thinking is there some one with my some personality
One: Learn better English.

Two: Wrong forum. Try help with life.

Three: I think that often. I want to find a friend that is exactlly like myself. Just keep looking. A friend is a stranger you haven't met yet.
Um...okay.

1. What the ******** did you just say?
2. Judging from the title, I'm going to say this belongs in Life Issues
3. ...Assuming your profile is correct, your almost 15. Damn old enough to know how to spell correctly. Please do so, as I get a headache just looking at what you wrote, much less reading it.
1. Yes, you are probably one of a kind, unless someone has been cloning you secretly.
2. People would probably take you more seriously if you made an effort to SPELL... just a bit of advice. 3nodding
so im asking do you think there is some that look exsactly like you
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let me know if the image doesn't show...
i'm sure there is somewhere out there.
******** you people are mean and my spelling is bad cuz im wacth tv while im trying to type
ChibiChrissi
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Let me know if the image doesn't show...

Well put. Very well put.

Shy Tycoon

Wow. Lots of posts with three numbered points. Yup. "Life Issues" under "General Discussion" is probably a better bet.

I think you're trying to say that even though there tons of people out there, you feel alone because they're not like you.

...Isn't that a good thing though? If someone had your personality, and you both really, really, REALLY liked crutons, how would you feel if you were both sitting there, and there was only one left in the salad?
That's a totally shallow example, but I think you get the point. It's a good thing we're all different. If someone was the same as you, they'd be totally predictable and annoying.
Remove your eyes from the television and your a** from in front of your computer; books are good darlin'. They're your friend.
its a metopherical question. I don't think there is someone who looks exactly like me in this world. I don;t think there is anyone with the same personality in this world. maybe in a parrellel dimension or in another world, or life time. but thats just what i think
[******** you people are mean and my spelling is bad cuz im wacth tv while im trying to typeYou're a terrible multi-tasker. Anyway, you'll need to type it out CORRECTLY this time so we can actually help you. Though I can't be sure, I think a better place for this would be Life Issues, a sub-forum of General Discussion.
[******** you people are mean and my spelling is bad cuz im wacth tv while im trying to type

Spelling has nothing to do with whether you are watching T.V or not. Don't try and justify your ignorance at the English language.
omit-the-damned.
so im asking do you think there is some that look exsactly like you
There is someone who looks exactly like me... Im a twin... stare Thats besides the point though. I don't believe that 'Im i alone in the wrold' because I dont know what it means, I can however assume that it means that you think you are alone... Trust me... you are alone. You wont ever be happy, and you will die a decrepit old senile person, alone. Thats just what I am guessing by the way your attitude is displayed in your writing.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff