So what's the best argument for body-modding so far?
I'm gonna take some shots in the dark here at some common arguments that might have surfaced in this thread...
1. It's what everyone else is doing.
2. It's sanitary even though i could use something else to make it sanitary.
3. It's my baby and i'll do whatever the ******** i want with it.
4. It's what God says to do, and if i question him i'm an evil person.
5. The doctor says it's part of standard procedure.
Although none of these are good reasons, i'm curious as to which one is considered the most convincing in this thread. If there's an even better weak argument out there for me to shoot down, i'd love to hear it.