Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian

Example

My religion stated I should cut off the finger tips of my children
The government would allow it

Why you say?
Because My religion says so and all religions are more important than human rights!

the real explanation of this topic is circumcision's started out as a religious tradition and evolved into a social norm done out of popularity

the ignorant claim it prevents medical problems

But what are those problems you say?
1. a build up of dirt and filth that can cause an infection
Solved by? WASHING YOUR d**k
wow -_- so hard to do
2. A stiffening of the skin causing it unable pull away the hood
Solved by? MASTURBATION or even just a regular general massage if your religion says that sperm shouldnt be wasted

by that type of reasoning you could easily say the v****a should be ripped inside out
if she clans to much INFECTION
too lil? INFECTION
dirty sex? INFECTION
a**l to vaginal? INFECTION
mouth to vag? INFECTION
:l

what do you think?

also I think its wrong to pierce or tat a baby
you have no idea what they will want as an adult
maybe if you live some retarded isolated life in the middle of nowhere but when you live in a country dedicated to individual freedom and social networking its time to drop right infringing actions

Lucky Lunatic

10,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
You should know..there actually already are religions and cultures that literally do genitalia mutilation for females. Granted, they aren't in the states, and some of them have stopped practicing. Just a headsup. ninja Feel like I should put a bunch of "In b4s" here...but eh, I'ma let other people sort through most of the facts since I'd just be reading 2nd-hand informations.
Just google "Female genital mutilation" if curious.

P.S. There is an organization or two specifically dedicated to eliminating both practices. Campaign Against Female Mutilation
There's one link..but I'm too lazy and tired to try and lookup sources for everything atm. May respond to this thread again in the morning.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/03/08/nyregion/infants-death-renews-debate-over-a-circumcision-ritual.html?_r=0

Any other circumstance where a grown man mutilates and sucks on a baby's p***s is called aggravated battery and child sexual assault. I'm not sure which specific homicide charge should be applied when the baby dies as a result of the STD he contracted during the assault.

Dapper Phantom

I think that it should be illegal to circumcise, tattoo, or pierce your baby. Maybe piercings once they're several years old, just on the lobes? But I've seen people do some weird s**t.

I think circumcision should only be done to people who are old enough to get it. Like 13 or older.

Fanatical Zealot

But how will I ever get that cyborg nanobot enhanced clone son I've always wanted D:

Eloquent Sophomore

8,975 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
Am I the only one who read the title, and thought of swapping around baby limbs like a Mr. Potato head?
Apparently it's impossible to talk about anything in less than the superlative degree. confused

I AM R U's Spouse

Blessed Rogue

10,775 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Mega Tipsy 100
ITT: Bitching and moaning about people losing something they don't even actually need.

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Yeah, I can't justify circumcision. It's really a pointless waste of time, and it isn't really your place to make decisions like that for someone else
I had the same talk to my best friend who wants to circumcise her son if she ever has one, I asked her if she would cut the labia off of her daughter too and she replied with "hell no, that's just wrong" I asked her why it's wrong to do it to a female but not a male and she said "the labia is part of a woman". I had to face palm... I mean if I recall correctly, the foreskin is also part of the man.. And you are right women can get infections from the smallest thing we should totally chop off the labia of women that circumcise their children purely for the cleanliness and prevention. Medically if there is something wrong with it then sure go ahead?
Ego sum Alucinatio
Yeah, I can't justify circumcision. It's really a pointless waste of time, and it isn't really your place to make decisions like that for someone else

It's hygienic, silly.
biobunny1
I had the same talk to my best friend who wants to circumcise her son if she ever has one, I asked her if she would cut the labia off of her daughter too and she replied with "hell no, that's just wrong" I asked her why it's wrong to do it to a female but not a male and she said "the labia is part of a woman". I had to face palm... I mean if I recall correctly, the foreskin is also part of the man.. And you are right women can get infections from the smallest thing we should totally chop off the labia of women that circumcise their children purely for the cleanliness and prevention. Medically if there is something wrong with it then sure go ahead?

Might I suggest the Mikveh?

Generous Donator

11,900 Points
  • Cash Grabber 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Christ the Holy Son
Ego sum Alucinatio

It's hygienic, silly.

Sure, but as a child it can be washed by the parent, and as a kid it can be washed by the kid. And if it's not, he'll typically get mild infections. He'll learn.
Christ the Holy Son
biobunny1

Might I suggest the Mikveh?
mikveh? I'm sure I'll google it after I post this
Ego sum Alucinatio
Christ the Holy Son
Ego sum Alucinatio

It's hygienic, silly.

Sure, but as a child it can be washed by the parent, and as a kid it can be washed by the kid. And if it's not, he'll typically get mild infections. He'll learn.

Or lessen infection opportunities....and get it cut off.

I'm tired of this jew bashing inspired by the intolerant Antiochus Epiphanes.

Did you know that before I was born Jews would practice foreskin restoration to take part in the pagan Olympic games??

They're lucky I forgive such treason!!!

I don't support Hellenization.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas