Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
toasega
If you were President, how would you deal with this?

Please let it be about Congress, please let me say "violent military coup."

toasega
In a bold move, ISIS has initiated a three-pronged attack on American soil.

Damn.

I'd be a terrible president.
first thing I do is shoot my cabinet in the face because 1) they all have to ******** up pretty badly to let that happen and 2) obviously they're the same people who conspired to carry out the 9/11 attack

Fanatical Zealot

The20
Suicidesoldier#1
The20
This can end one of two ways:
1) they go home and nobody will be hurt.
2) They follow trough with this and we will find out who they were. We will nuke their hometowns and kill everyone who knew them personally. Then we will saturate whatever patch of dirt they deem their holy land with so many nuclear explosions and chemical weapons that it will be flat as a pancake and poisonous, acidic, irradiated and polluted so much to be inhabitable for several millenia. To prove i mean business we'll nuke the hometown of their leader if an ultimatum of one hour passes without them leaving.

Don't poke a lunatic who is stronger than you.

These people aren't really the sentimental type, so I'm not sure if they would care that a bunch of innocent people died, but in any case, they see going off to heaven as a wonderfuly gloryful thing, so this likely won't serve as an effective deterrent.
This isn't about killing a bunch of innocent people. This is about obliterating their heritage and everything it stands for in nuclear fire.

Yeah... same difference really, no-one is guilty by being related to someone, and they usually won't care if these people get killed, for the above mentioned reason, and the fact that they're, you know, evil.

Punishing innocent people for what evil people do gives them a free pass. Plus, using relatives as incentive doesn't work if they're dead; you'd have to kill like 1 every hour or something, to give the idea that loss will occur unless you stop. Kill or destroy your leverage over someone and now you've lost the only thing to keep them in line, right?

A nuke is a gun with only one bullet.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces