• Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I'd like to have a gay child. :/

Quotable Conversationalist

4,300 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I would never abort a child just because it would be gay. I'm basically the exact opposite of homophobic. I love gay people and a lot of my really good friends are in the LGBT community.

Oh, and I believe the term you're looking for is "pro-choice". "Pro-abortion" suggests that we want all conceived babies to be aborted. No.

Sparkly Shapeshifter

12,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Uhm ... no.
GOD NO D:> NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE GAY

because i dont want children at all. Or actually id give them up for adoption. Knowing they were gay would make that much easier for the child too, i'd pick a very open-minded, maybe artistic or whatever couple to be the parents. heart

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
No way!

I love gay kids too. It'd be hard, though, because they'd definitely go through a lot of bullying.

But if I knew, I would have time to prepare myself, and read some books or something about bullying before it happened. It would kind of rock to know beforehand actually.
Bubble Shark
No way!

I love gay kids too. It'd be hard, though, because they'd definitely go through a lot of bullying.

But if I knew, I would have time to prepare myself, and read some books or something about bullying before it happened. It would kind of rock to know beforehand actually.

Yeah, I would probably do the same.

Hell, as long as my kid has all his fingers and toes, working heart, all that good stuff, I couldnt care less whether she or he goes for girls or guys.
I'm very pro-life, but even if I wasn't, there is no way in the world I would do it over that. There's absolutely nothing wrong with homosexuality.

6,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Gill_Of_Octane
YES. Yes I would abort at all cost.
Why?

Eloquent Man-Lover

14,500 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Call me Sani~

I feel like, for me, to abort based on sexuality would be a poor investment (since I'd have to pay the surrogate either way), as well as largely hypocritical. It would be like going back in time and telling my mom to abort me because I'm gay.

ou o
And also, if said child were gay, it'd make talking about love lifes so much easier.

...Or don't...

Beloved Friend

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Of course not. What a dumb question.

Romantic Lovergirl

21,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
I'd have it. The fact that a person is gay is not bad at all. It's just that we've been taught that the usual is a male x female relationship. Romans were gay and it was ok. Well they were bi actually haha but you get the point.

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
If I were intentionally pregnant, no, I would not abort it.
I wonder if people are saying 'no' just because OP says child will be gay.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff