Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destructive Detective

19,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
Suicidesoldier#1
Ratttking
I'd go to Australia and find some means of destroying the Sky Whale. A fireworks mortar might do the job.

A couple of firearms, some explosives, although guns are practically banned in Australia D:

You can always smuggle some.
So are fireworks as it turns out. They are such pussies down under.

That thing is going to haunt my dreams. cat_gonk

Fanatical Zealot

Ratttking
Suicidesoldier#1
Ratttking
I'd go to Australia and find some means of destroying the Sky Whale. A fireworks mortar might do the job.

A couple of firearms, some explosives, although guns are practically banned in Australia D:

You can always smuggle some.
So are fireworks as it turns out. They are such pussies down under.

That thing is going to haunt my dreams. cat_gonk

Well, it certainly is a monster.

But at least you can feel better knowing that there's one probably just like that, but a cat. xp

No wait, that might be worse... sweatdrop
I'd buy an apartment building and rent out each of the units to keep making money off my million.

Fanatical Zealot

butter in coffee
I'd buy an apartment building and rent out each of the units to keep making money off my million.

That is definitely a viable option; with no interest, you can make a lot more money at slightly below standard rates and thus have an advantage.

Bloodthirsty Phantom

16,300 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
Well I would give around $100,000 to the wildlife rehabilitation center that I volunteer for. Since they mostly thrive off of donations, there is a number of things they haven't been able to afford to do, my supervisor said that a lot of our bird mews could use complete renovations. Then I would go buy myself a car since my current one was wrecked and is going to be scrapped. The rest I would use to use to finish my degree in Biology.

Beloved Lunatic

Dapper Reveler

Suicidesoldier#1
Mister George Kapland
I'd pay somebody to kill you, so I don't have to read through your s**t again.

But then you'd go to jail.

Plus your average hit is only about 5,000-10,000 on the street, so 1 million is a tad pricey.
It's pricey so he doesn't have to go to jail.

Fanatical Zealot

Avgvsto
Suicidesoldier#1
Mister George Kapland

Plus your average hit is only about 5,000-10,000 on the street, so 1 million is a tad pricey.

Yeah but it doesn't really work that way.

The best hit men are the ones who do it on a regular basis, and then their fee is usually pretty low; you just have to know who to talk to, which is connections more or less.

Dapper Reveler

Suicidesoldier#1
Avgvsto
Suicidesoldier#1
Mister George Kapland

The best hit men are the ones who do it on a regular basis, and then their fee is usually pretty low; you just have to know who to talk to, which is connections more or less.
I doubt that. The best hit man probably wouldn't take shitty jobs cause they can get payed more and don't want to risk their life with more killing than necessary. A stupid person usually isn't good at any job, then again, a broken clock is right twice a day. I'd say the best hit man is your coworker that secretly likes money more than your life, or someone who's so good at their job that they were well enough away from accusations to even be findable without that kind of money.

Dapper Reveler

I would change very little about my life if i had a million dollars, though i'd probably take a couple more risky bets. Oh and i'd tithe a little stronger.

Dapper Reveler

Suicidesoldier#1
To clarify, you must be either desperate enough to not be too good at your job or simply dumb to kill for cheap, as it's to risky of a job to be smart and take very often. If you are good enough to do it often and not get caught often why not just charge more to make it worth your while?

Conservative Genius

8,925 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I'd take it all out at once in $100 bills and set fire to it.

Fanatical Zealot

Avgvsto
Suicidesoldier#1
Avgvsto
Suicidesoldier#1
Mister George Kapland

I doubt that. The best hit man probably wouldn't take shitty jobs cause they can get payed more and don't want to risk their life with more killing than necessary. A stupid person usually isn't good at any job, then again, a broken clock is right twice a day. I'd say the best hit man is your coworker that secretly likes money more than your life, or someone who's so good at their job that they were well enough away from accusations to even be findable without that kind of money.

The best hit men work for criminal organizations, and they go out, usually in a squad of guys, and take out entire gangs and stuff. Like, for instance, an ex Spetsnaz guy, or the Loz Zetas, who are ex Mexican special forces. They basically get paid 5,000-10,000 per hit, for taking out say, 20-30 people in an opposing gang. Maybe they get paid 1 million for the whole gang, and typically they split it among a couple of people.

The best hit men do it on a regular basis, have weapons that are untraceable, methods for disposing of bodies, such as getting rid of them by selling their organs, which only works if you have connections upon connections upon connections to various underground criminal units. The best hit men have a whole system of people going on, which is how they make their money. So, typically, they get paid for what they do, per hit, on a regular basis.

There are no lone sniper hitmen out there. I mean, how many politicians have been whacked by anyone other than an unconnected whackjob? How man CEO's and stuff; stuff like that should be making big news, and it rarely happens at all.

They typically handle low level grunts, gang members and the like. Mafia hit men, Loz Zetas etc., just take out people in rival gangs, usually. So the hit men who make the most money and are the best at it, over time, are connected to organized crime units for the sheer infrastructure required in getting smuggled guns, weapons, explosives, bodies, all kinds of stuff.

Fanatical Zealot

Avgvsto
Suicidesoldier#1
To clarify, you must be either desperate enough to not be too good at your job or simply dumb to kill for cheap, as it's to risky of a job to be smart and take very often. If you are good enough to do it often and not get caught often why not just charge more to make it worth your while?

Most people can't really afford that much, and criminal types don't associate with rich people, exactly.

The only way anyone would pay you a lot is if you had a good reputation. A reputation makes you a target for police. Thus a good hitman is constantly incognito, which kind of forces you into small time business.

Dapper Reveler

Suicidesoldier#1
Avgvsto
Suicidesoldier#1

Most people can't really afford that much, and criminal types don't associate with rich people, exactly.
Really now. Anyway, if i was really good at assassination i wouldn't want to bother with most people anyway, hell the more people who knew about my experience the more in danger i am.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff