Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
If you could go back in time what would u change...
ALOT of stupid stuff ive done. 3nodding

7,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Strider WolfKnight
ALOT of stupid stuff ive done. 3nodding

yea me 2
I wouldn't change too much. I would simply observe and record all of the historical events being fought over today so that it would be known or at least I would know what really happened.
silverduck2000
If you could go back in time what would u change...

I wouldn't change anything. I know I'd screw everything up if I did, say we kill Hitler as a child, the world would be TOTALLY different. We'd probably be speaking different languages too. A lot of political history revolves around Hitler and the 2nd world war. Some wars wouldn't have happened many years down the line if it wern't for Hitler, you could potentially bring the world to an end through small changes during time travel.
Time travel is impossible, since changing one thing will cause a paradox and kill everything. stare

I would tell myself not to write this post.. stare
I will kill my father and gleefully watch myself disapear in front of a mirror. gonk
It is true. Even just recorning and delivering the information as to what really happened would change reality as we know it. Who's to say what and how many drastic changes would be made. Say you ran into your past self. What would happen then?
If I could go back in time, I would tell myself what all of the winning lottery numbers are.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
it is also a
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

7,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
i wouldnt change anything cause then something bad would happen to me sweatdrop
I wouldn't change anything, for the smallest action will cause the biggest change, possibly causing you to seise to exist, which of course would be a paradox. But if I had to choose, I would talk to Siddhartha and Jesus.
silverduck2000
i wouldnt change anything cause then something bad would happen to me sweatdrop

Just by going back in time you would be changing something.

7,350 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
Undine the Wise
It is true. Even just recorning and delivering the information as to what really happened would change reality as we know it. Who's to say what and how many drastic changes would be made. Say you ran into your past self. What would happen then?

just like the butterfly effect every time he changed something in the past his futer was differevt
Shadowgamers
Time travel is impossible, since changing one thing will cause a paradox and kill everything. stare

I would tell myself not to write this post.. stare

And Donnie Darko proves that fact.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas