Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love nature. I always have. I also love animals, children, and caring people. I seek to be as peaceful as I can and respect all life. If you eat meat, why do you do it? I'm not here to have an argument, I'm here to have an intelligent discussion about food.

Hilarious Prophet

I enjoy the occasional hot tea with a nice bowl of corn flakes, yourself?
A Fruitarian diet consists of no vegetables. I see it hard to be both that and a vegetarian.
Fermionic
A Fruitarian diet consists of no vegetables. I see it hard to be both that and a vegetarian.
It is hard, but it's worth it smile
Jacque De Molay
I enjoy the occasional hot tea with a nice bowl of corn flakes, yourself?
I enjoy a nice smoothie and a cup of herbal tea with no refined sugar heart
tfwbtr
Fermionic

I don't think you understand.
Fermionic
tfwbtr
Fermionic

What is there to not understand?
tfwbtr
Fermionic
tfwbtr
Fermionic

Fruitarians only eat fruit. Vegetables aren't fruit. If you eat vegetables, your aren't a fruitarian.
Fermionic
tfwbtr
Fermionic
tfwbtr
Fermionic

Fruitarians only eat fruit. Vegetables aren't fruit. If you eat vegetables, your aren't a fruitarian.
I don't eat vegetables. heart
tfwbtr
Fermionic
tfwbtr
Fermionic
tfwbtr
Fermionic

I don't eat vegetables. heart

That's okay then.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Why do I eat meat?
Because I ******** hate plants!!
evil
Cocksuckers have given me nothing but grief and I won't allow them to enter my body! I won't give them the dignity of becoming my poo.
But seriously, I eat meat because homo sapiens are supposed to eat meat. It's why it's tasty.

Fanatical Zealot

Sounds great, but how do you get enough protein and stuff : P

Shy Fairy

tfwbtr
I love nature. I always have. I also love animals, children, and caring people. I seek to be as peaceful as I can and respect all life. If you eat meat, why do you do it? I'm not here to have an argument, I'm here to have an intelligent discussion about food.

Because it tastes good. Humans are willing to give up anything, including the life of an innocent, sentient being, just so that they can have a good taste in their mouths. rolleyes

AsuraSyn

But seriously, I eat meat because homo sapiens are supposed to eat meat. It's why it's tasty.

Oh really now? Tell me the last time you ventured out into the wild, tackled and pounced a live animal, and used your razor sharp teeth and claws to kill it and eat its' raw flesh? I'll bet never. Why? Because you don't have those features. Those are the features of a carnivore or an omnivore. Not a human. Just because something is "tasty" doesn't mean you should be eating it. Would you be saying the same thing if somebody found a way to put artificial flavoring of your favorite food in a vile of poison?

I eat meat because I am an omnivore and it contains the necessary nutrients I require for survival at a rate substantial enough that I don't have to worry about the intake of said nutrients, and it is more affordable than a vegan or similar diet.

Plus I like plants more than cows and pigs and chickens, and I'm sparing their death by eating said animals.

Shy Fairy

Suicidesoldier#1
Sounds great, but how do you get enough protein and stuff : P

Fruits, vegetables and nuts provide plenty of protein to sustain a healthy diet. If it didn't, all vegans and vegetarians would be very ill or borderline dead. Meat only gives excess protein that we don't necessarily need.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff