Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

are you truely happy

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 19, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Thats very sad. I hope that your life takes a turn for the better and you find happyness.
HumanWolf
jennMWdragon
HumanWolf
my family did to many drugs and damestic villence and ect...

Ok, sounds like you are better off without your parents.

I was in your position when I was very young. Situations like this will pass and you will feel better with time.

Can't you send your girl letters? Or even e-mail since you seem to have access to a computer?
i dont know i cant even have anyform of contact with her. im siting here with staff right now watching everything i write . but i trust her alot so i'll feel free to express my feelings and my hope i lost. my parents are losing the case of having us back together so i'll might be here tell im 18

Isn't that just one year? You can make that easy wink

Why does the staff have to watch what you type?
Quote:
i dont know i cant even have anyform of contact with her. im siting here with staff right now watching everything i write . but i trust her alot so i'll feel free to express my feelings and my hope i lost. my parents are losing the case of having us back together so i'll might be here tell im 18

thats terrible...but they cant watch you 24/7.
email your gf when they arent there. if they have your comp bugged
then just go ahead and send the email. what are they gonna do?
they can't just keep you away from her for no reason.
all my life i was left out and alone. i iceolated myself for 2 years. i had no friends along time ago and i cant have much here. i cant go 2 school now. i cant call my mom or dad i cant use the phone anymore. i lost everything. im in a level 12 group home. crying
Just focus on the now. Don't live in an ocean of the past. It only drowns you. Patience is a b***h but if you hold your breath now you'll be grateful for breath later. Just don't drive yourself to anything drastic okay?
as cliche as this may sound, its the events like this that shape who you are going to be..life goes on..it's not going to be the same..the girlfriend you had, well you will, Will find someone else..even though it may be hard to hear, but you will..be strong..mentally and emotionally heart
HumanWolf
all my life i was left out and alone. i iceolated myself for 2 years. i had no friends along time ago and i cant have much here. i cant go 2 school now. i cant call my mom or dad i cant use the phone anymore. i lost everything. im in a level 12 group home. crying

Dude, I have no idea what a level 12 group home is.

Are they reading what you're typing? Are they reading what I'm typing to you?
HumanWolf

what's a level twelve group home?
you can still go to school, just maybe a different one.
maybe it'll be better, maybe you can make new friends.
just give it your best shot.
They can't keep you out of school can they? Or do they have a teaching program there?
I have a guy friend who had something or the same minus the foster home. he actually moved out and into his girlfriends house which he pays a small amount of rent for space . . . I feel your pain, I had 4 step moms . . . 2 of which beat me . . . how ever life is good now and the past has yet to be seen to bring me down, it should get alot better when you are by your self. Don't go on thinking about how bad your life is cause it tends to screw you life up when you are older . . .
gonk gonk crying crying crying *goes to back of the room to cry*
i cant do any thing anymore 2 be happy. my gf was living in the same group home as me i was shocked to see her there and they are afraid we might run. or do something wrong. im a guy that loves alot cares for a garden he lost. im a poet. but im losing hope almost every time i cant really talk 2 no one i hafe 2 have all my stuff lock up now . becuase people steal my stuff and break it for no reason but to make me mad. i lock away my life ever since i was 3 years old. i should no feelings tell now and thats whats really hurting me. becuase i lost my heart and joy my gf ((Jennifer Hidric)) who loved me and treated me right . i never had that my whole life
HumanWolf
i cant do any thing anymore 2 be happy. my gf was living in the same group home as me i was shocked to see her there and they are afraid we might run. or do something wrong. im a guy that loves alot cares for a garden he lost. im a poet. but im losing hope almost every time i cant really talk 2 no one i hafe 2 have all my stuff lock up now . becuase people steal my stuff and break it for no reason but to make me mad. i lock away my life ever since i was 3 years old. i should no feelings tell now and thats whats really hurting me. becuase i lost my heart and joy my gf ((Jennifer Hidric)) who loved me and treated me right . i never had that my whole life

You'll see her again once you're out of the joint. wink
not shure but my life is hard they have a teacher come her to teach me now. i dont think anyone well make me happy again like she did
i know i probably will never be able to understand you...but..if you want a person just to talk to...PM me.. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff