Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Ladykiller

imjustbeinghonest
Amecha

Actually while it does talk about those issues, it more goes into the way the woman feels about her own breasts, picking the right bra, dealing with clothing related to their breasts, etc. So its more than the basic complaints although those are completely reasonable complaints for a large breasted women to have regardless of how you personally feel about your breasts.

A lot of women don't know how to get a properly sized bra, and because of that have back pain. And if you like uninvited sexual attention for sacks of fat hanging off your chest thats good for you but its hella annoying for most women so regardless of you not finding it a "problem" its still a legitimate problem. :

so were talking about feelings. being more attractive is a problem?. i dont know what to say. i have big feet. i have to get custom made shoes. if i want t wear nice shoes. thats a money problem. a first world money problem. like the bra thing. women have had big breasts for centuries. the back pain is a problem. thats the only thing i can agree with you with. i am under the impression. that if you work out though. you can relieve back pain by having a stronger back. but usually most people arnt going to work out

Yeah the documentary goes into working out and how to deal with your breasts. What I'm saying is that regardless of it being a "first world problem" that doesn't negate the problem at its core. Its still an issue tons of women have to deal with, in all walks of life. Just because a problem is a problem to you, doesn't mean problems that don't effect you don't count for other women. That's ignorance. You can't say "I like the male attention, so therefor this woman who doesn't like the male attention can't call it a problem."
The problem isn't "being more attractive" the problem is "I am reduced to my breasts" and that is a problem regardless of what you personally feel. On top of that the costs of bras isn't a cutesy first world problem especially when women of color and disabled women often have financial issues. Suddenly its not a first world problem anymore, is it?
Don't undermine the struggles of another person cause your better off. It makes you sound like a self righteous a**.

Super Fairy

11,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
I have a best friend who has like DD boobs. It makes her waist look smaller, which I'm envious of, but then again I just have a smaller frame then her. sweatdrop
I've seen her without a bra/support on several occasions, and I'm glad mine aren't that big, mostly due to the fact that without a bra, they just drop down and hang there. ninja But she looks totally fab when she's wearing dresses and such. 3nodding

I wish my breasts were bigger, like a full C, but nothing beyond that. I don't want back pain and extra sagging when I get old. sad
Riviera de la Mancha

Not when it comes to pursuing the opposite sex. You ever been to a dance club? You heard about Elliot Rodgers? Peaceful generation my a**.

Like I said, its dealing with how to respond that is stressful, especially when you are just trying to deal with your life. You add to that a young age and sexual aggression from the other person, and its difficult. Indeed, I have been in that situation, and it is thoroughly off-putting. I had a girl literally try to put her hand down my pants in public when someone was taking my picture and I had to deal with my natural urge to clock her in the face.

And no, a good-fitting bra is not a "crunch". Like, do you know chicks, or have you seen a bra? I have to ask, because anyone whose seen one or talked to a chick about this knows that no good bra 'crunches' the breasts. If it does, then that's uncomfortable and a sign that you need a better fitting bra.

I get the feeling you are just being obstinate.

your talking about psychology. your talking about money. your talking about feelings. what does this have to do with breats. everything you said could apply to anything. pretty women get advances. women with big asses get advances. everyone has problems. everyone has issues. you are making it seem like without their breasts they wouldnt have any problems whatsoever. women. just by being women are going to have men attracted to them. men are just attracted to women. as far as the bra and back pain. the women ive talked to are athletic women. whch i guess is a minority based on what your saying. so what your trying to tell me is their is no way to lesson back pain from having big breasts? i doubt it. women i know dont have them so thats why i stick by what i said
Amecha

Yeah the documentary goes into working out and how to deal with your breasts. What I'm saying is that regardless of it being a "first world problem" that doesn't negate the problem at its core. Its still an issue tons of women have to deal with, in all walks of life. Just because a problem is a problem to you, doesn't mean problems that don't effect you don't count for other women. That's ignorance. You can't say "I like the male attention, so therefor this woman who doesn't like the male attention can't call it a problem."
The problem isn't "being more attractive" the problem is "I am reduced to my breasts" and that is a problem regardless of what you personally feel. On top of that the costs of bras isn't a cutesy first world problem especially when women of color and disabled women often have financial issues. Suddenly its not a first world problem anymore, is it?
Don't undermine the struggles of another person cause your better off. It makes you sound like a self righteous a**.

if your a women your reduced to being a woman. if yur a man your reduced to being a man. if your human being your reduced to being a human being. if your old your reduced to being old. if you have pretty eyes your reduced to having pretty eyes. your trying to make a poin.t but peoople dont just identify people with breas.t they do it with everything. intelligence/wealth/a**/hair it doesnt matter. if you wwant people to feel how you want tthem to feel about you thats a controlling mindstate and i dont think thats good. women with big breasts on the most part are told to hate themselves to think big breasts is some kind of disease. and they should look the same as the average male
Sopiyu
I have a best friend who has like DD boobs. It makes her waist look smaller, which I'm envious of, but then again I just have a smaller frame then her. sweatdrop
I've seen her without a bra/support on several occasions, and I'm glad mine aren't that big, mostly due to the fact that without a bra, they just drop down and hang there. ninja But she looks totally fab when she's wearing dresses and such. 3nodding

I wish my breasts were bigger, like a full C, but nothing beyond that. I don't want back pain and extra sagging when I get old. sad
[/quote

i didnt mean to shame small breasted women

Conservative Citizen

9,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
imjustbeinghonest
toasega

Did you not see the "For the most part" and "the looks might draw me in to a certain extent"? If you were to actually try to understand what you read, you would see that I am in fact, influenced by looks, just not by much.

Honestly. Learn to read between the lines.

listen. the fact that you wont be with an 80 year old women.

wahmbulance I'm too lazy to go look it up, but where did I say this? Like, how is this a fact? No, seriously, when did I even HINT at saying something like this? WHY WOULD THIS EVEN BE A THING. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU.

says it all. if it wasnt about looks. you could/would be with anyone. you say their are other things. those things change. personalities change. you are not the same person that you were when you wer 2. 4. 20. ect ect. your living conditions can change. all these things can change. looks can to. but for the most part its the most stable thing about someone.

wahmbulance Personality does not change, people simply train themselves to behave differently, such as the open, kind and trusting person changing their outward personality to be withdrawn, somewhat abrasive and mistrusting of others in order to protect themselves from being hurt, tricked, betrayed, etc. They are still the same person on the inside, but they make themselves appear a certain way because that's the way the world trained them.

honestly i think your delusional. or. are trying to make yourself more appealing to someone. either. i wish you the best

Is English not your first language? Not trying to be mean, just honestly wondering.

I said looks are not EVERYTHING. I even said they play a part in relationships. But I wasn't lying about personality, because in the end, that does matter the most to me. No, it's not delusional, and it doesn't "say it all" (whatever the hell that means) simply because I want people my own age (SERIOUSLY, WHEN WAS THAT A THING).

Why am I delusional because I'm more into personality than looks?

You know what? Why am I even discussing this with you? It's not even like I have anything to prove or defend to you, and your opinion is ultimately of no consequence to me, so why does this even matter to me? Or, more importantly, you?

*walks away*
User Image
imjustbeinghonest
black_wing_angel
I never really cared especially for breast sizes. There's such a thing as "too big", but other than that, I'm not overly concerned with it. I do tend to prefer women in the B to C range, though.

The only things I really care that much about, are below the waistline. That's where my focus is.

what is it with you guys. b-c. is extremely small. are you into 12 year olds? but then again no offense to small breasted WOMEN. this thread is about love for big breasted (naturaly) women. and honestly everone has an a**. and through excercise anyone can have one. by saying that all your saying is youll ******** just about anyone. which isnt saying much

NOTE: Some people here are probably 13 year olds, so them liking 12 year olds is not a bad thing.

As for women with big breasts. I talked to some and they mainly think of it as a pain.

1 - It is hard to find bras their size
2 - It hurts their back
3 - It attracts to many creeps
4 - Most men stare at their breast instead of their face when talking to them.
5 - They see no use in them being big.

Noble Hero

I have average sized boobs but I kinda wish mine were nice and small. Big boobs kinda appear a bit more floppier in my opinion.

Fanatical Zealot

Isn't this a tad redundant?

You might as well be saying "I like sex" or "I like money".

Fanatical Zealot

Tackle and Tickle
imjustbeinghonest
black_wing_angel
I never really cared especially for breast sizes. There's such a thing as "too big", but other than that, I'm not overly concerned with it. I do tend to prefer women in the B to C range, though.

The only things I really care that much about, are below the waistline. That's where my focus is.

what is it with you guys. b-c. is extremely small. are you into 12 year olds? but then again no offense to small breasted WOMEN. this thread is about love for big breasted (naturaly) women. and honestly everone has an a**. and through excercise anyone can have one. by saying that all your saying is youll ******** just about anyone. which isnt saying much

NOTE: Some people here are probably 13 year olds, so them liking 12 year olds is not a bad thing.

As for women with big breasts. I talked to some and they mainly think of it as a pain.

1 - It is hard to find bras their size
2 - It hurts their back
3 - It attracts to many creeps
4 - Most men stare at their breast instead of their face when talking to them.
5 - They see no use in them being big.

Boobs are like literally less than a pound.

It's not really going to cause a lot of back pain unless they're ridiculously big.

Also creeper's gonna creep, you shouldn't base decisions on that and they'll probably go after people somewhat randomly anyways; there's creepers who like small boobs and so on.

Dapper Gaian

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I have a large chest and I absolutely hate it. I actually prefer smaller breasted women.
but do you like 3 breasted women?

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/jasmine-tridevil-three-breasts-florida-woman-claims-shocking-surgery-2014229

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff