Welcome to Gaia! ::

FoxyChoklatRobot2
satan_scat_bebop
which reminds me:
the worst one i've heard yet is "all rapists should have their penises cut off."
yeah i know , they should have thier hands and legs cutt off too, then in an alternating fashion have hot and cold pokers shoved in there orafices and sockets.
drill presses, too. in the urethra. that was my solution.
satan_scat_bebop
FoxyChoklatRobot2
satan_scat_bebop
which reminds me:
the worst one i've heard yet is "all rapists should have their penises cut off."
yeah i know , they should have thier hands and legs cutt off too, then in an alternating fashion have hot and cold pokers shoved in there orafices and sockets.
drill presses, too. in the urethra. that was my solution.
You sir , have class.
<B> Isn't saying that all racists should be skinned alive and dipped in acid kind of like reverse racism? Think about it, you hate people for making judgements without knowing someone...you're doing the same thing by saying that! Don't get me wrong, I think racism is VULGAR to the extreme, but hate is what started it, and it'll flourish as long as the hate continues, no matter what the reasoning behind it!
Why do you even care? Why can't you just let people be the way that they want to be? By saying that you wish that all racists would die, you're no better than they are for having their beliefs. Will the cycle of ignorance never end?
neutral Hatred is a human emotion, though it is not one of our best ones... A lot of the times people aren't being completly serious and you just have to ignore or flame them.
wait a min ok im a born and raised red neck and to the rest of u u think im a racist WTFIUWT
darknessfire
wait a min ok im a born and raised red neck and to the rest of u u think im a racist WTFIUWT
Being Raised a "redneck" doesn't make you a racist. Being a bigot does.
FoxyChoklatRobot2
darknessfire
Being Raised a "redneck" doesn't make you a racist. Being a bigot does.
thank u for clearing that up

Friendly Member

11,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Educating somoeone isa lot more time-consuming and difficult than either flaming the person, or hating the person, or dreaming up Darke And Fell Dreams Of Myfortune. >_<
I agree with you completely.

From having been labelled 'racist' when I was 10 or so and completely shunned by everybody else, called things like 'stupid ******** white b***h, burn in hell'. Because my teacher said that racists are people who blond hair and blue eyes who want everyone else to have blond hair and blue eyes...and I was the only kid in the mostly-Asian class who fit the aforemented description.

Damn. At least I'm not blond anymore.
deserve some horrible punishment worthy of none but Hitler himself.
If it's worthy of only hitler than how can they deserve it?
Catch-22
Educating somoeone isa lot more time-consuming and difficult than either flaming the person, or hating the person, or dreaming up Darke And Fell Dreams Of Myfortune. >_<

hey
Pips
deserve some horrible punishment worthy of none but Hitler himself.
If it's worthy of only hitler than how can they deserve it?

hey wats up
Too bad this will never happen and I can keep on calling everyone names. biggrin
Hating racists doesn't mean your racist yourself. It means you hate people who go out of their way to hurt others simply because of their race. I hate racists because they've insulted, threatend, and otherwise pissed me off. I hate black racists, white racists, yellow racists, every racist that ever spawned on this earth.

I hate them but I don't attack them. What I feel is my own business, if I did something about it I'd be hypocritical. The thing about most racists is that they /do/ something that hurts another person, thus making them bad people.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff