Welcome to Gaia! ::

We've all heard s**t like this WAY too often. I'm talking about the hater haters. Racists should be shot in the nuts, people who cheat should be stabbed with a knife, homophobes should be a**-raped by a group of gay Mexicans, and other such bullshit. I'm sick of it. Where do people who say s**t like this get off? I actually saw someone say that anyone who has a problem with gay marriage deserves to be shot. That, my friends, is pure unrefined idiocy. And I know, sometimes the people saying this stuff aren't completely serious, but some of them are. And that pisses me off. People who think a certain way, sometimes it's not even their fault, deserve some horrible punishment worthy of none but Hitler himself. Well, I guess something inside me set off, because I decided to rant here. Say what you will, feedback would be great.
Kiyoshi Hayashida
We've all heard s**t like this WAY too often. I'm talking about the hater haters. Racists should be shot in the nuts, people who cheat should be stabbed with a knife, homophobes should be a**-raped by a group of gay Mexicans, and other such bullshit. I'm sick of it. Where do people who say s**t like this get off? I actually saw someone say that anyone who has a problem with gay marriage deserves to be shot. That, my friends, is pure unrefined idiocy. And I know, sometimes the people saying this stuff aren't completely serious, but some of them are. And that pisses me off. People who think a certain way, sometimes it's not even their fault, deserve some horrible punishment worthy of none but Hitler himself. Well, I guess something inside me set off, because I decided to rant here. Say what you will, feedback would be great.
I know what you mean ..... can't really write much back to that .... In any case would you bump my g/fs quest located in mt sig ....
I agree.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You don't need to agree with theirs or even have a lot of respect for it [I sure as hell don't], but tolerate it at the very least. Have SOME respect for what other people think.

I'm sure someone who doesn't support gay marriage for whatever reasons doesn't need to be hearing the threats that Kiyoshi stated.
No one likes to be hated for being born or see people they care about being torn down fro who or what they are , it envokes strong emotion. When people are hurt it invokes strong emotions. Like If i found out that someone was a rapist and i could get away with it i would tourture till they were insane and no longer able to function in sosicety and had to be ocked up forever. Is that right , no but it's the truth. Put me in the room with the man that rapped me and you going to have one dead man on your hands. Is it right to say truthfully that i would kill him sure... but if he came near me agian , it's the truth.
I think you're a hater hater hater. And I think all hater hater haters should be dipped in acid. In fact, I hate hater hater haters like you. Do you hate me then because I hate people like you who hate people who hate people who hate people who hate?
I think I'm perfectly justified to say that child rapists should be castrated and have "CHILD RAPIST" tattooed on their forehead. Alas, that is not the point of this thread. I support the hater haters infinitely more than the haters, but I don't go around saying the kind of things you mentioned.
Well, Foxy, that's a bit different. A rapist actually hurts people. What I'm talking about is people who think that those who think in a different way, albeit a pretty ignorant way, deserve terrible terrible pain. I mean, I think racists should be kicked in the shin, sure. But if they're not going out and threatening or hurting people and s**t like that, why do they deserve something so terrible?
I think there was a thread a *long* time ago in which the person said that all people who commit genocide should be killed. xd And so many people agreed!
People who are racists, homophobes and whatnot have values and morals. We must respect these values and morals even though it is descrimination. People can think what they want. The only problem I would have with these people is if they would base all their actions on these. Like firing or not hiring a black man or beating up a homosexual.
Schooler
I think you're a hater hater hater. And I think all hater hater haters should be dipped in acid. In fact, I hate hater hater haters like you. Do you hate me then because I hate people like you who hate people who hate people who hate people who hate?

Don't be a hater hater hater hater! scream
HungOver Dude LV
People who are racists, homophobes and whatnot have values and morals. We must respect these values and morals even though it is descrimination. People can think what they want. The only problem I would have with these people is if they would base all their actions on these. Like firing or not hiring a black man or beating up a homosexual.

Izzakly. As long as they're not ACTING on their hate, they're not hurting anyone. They can think whatever the hell they want, and that doesn't mean they deserve to die.
And Schooler, I'm not a hater hater hater, I'm a hater hater player.
More to the point, what level of acid on the pH scale are we talking here? 0? 6? It makes a difference, ya know. It's the difference between hydrochloric acid and milk. Be more defined next time.
Kiyoshi Hayashida
Well, Foxy, that's a bit different. A rapist actually hurts people. What I'm talking about is people who think that those who think in a different way, albeit a pretty ignorant way, deserve terrible terrible pain. I mean, I think racists should be kicked in the shin, sure. But if they're not going out and threatening or hurting people and s**t like that, why do they deserve something so terrible?

Racism does kill.
My best freind lost her cousin becuase the cops in NJ are blantently racist. A cop was called to assist her cousin get to the hospital, instead he triend to search thier car for drugs becuase you know all young black men do drugs. Her cousin aphixiated on the very pavement in front of the hospital and died. The policamn wouldn't even applogize to her family. Racism does kill and harm. Racism , homophobia , sexism these things to cuase harm.
Everyone has their own opinions. As much as we don't like it, everyone can express their own opinions verbally. As long as it doesn't get physical then let people think what they want to. You can't stop 'em.
racist people stare WTF i cant stand then half of my family is ..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff