Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok. So tonight drew the line. There were people who "taked lyk dis" arguing that gaia was supposed to be a wasteland originally and asking "why shud we us gud gramer. itz just da internat" Oh my ******** god. So I came back to ED. I wonder why I even bothered to leave ED, and leaving hope for capitalization and grammar, with the scarifice of having to be a snot-nosed elitist. Anyway my rant is done and here is the discussion?

Do you think that Gaia will turn out to be a wasteland of people "taking lyk dis" and spamming? That all the frequent-goers of gaia would leave the stinking pile of spam? In other words discuss the what you think the course-line of gaia will be over the years.
I think it's only a matter of time before the Chatterbox overthrows the GD, the GD invade the ED and the site has to create a EED forum for us.
I have hope in Gaia. Well, Extended Discussion, at least. I'm not a GD person anyways.
In Extended Discussion, the literacy eats you, spineless conscript.

I think there will always be a bastion of well-armed intelligentsia, valiantly defending the values of peace, liberty, and tasty chargrilled netspeakers with a side of bacon or two.
Quote:
I completely gave up hope in GD.

Who doesn't, every once in a while?
I always thought the chatterbox was the only cultural wasteland, I guess not...I better watch my back then... ninja
I don't find things all the much improved in the ED. I think both GD and ED are slowly going the way of the buffalo.
Alyssalli
I don't find things all the much improved in the ED. I think both GD and ED are slowly going the way of the buffalo.
Discovering that four legs bad, two legs good, when it comes to mounting and riding the sweet pony?
Well now it seems that we are haveing EDAGE, I think that is worst the EDAED. I wonder why people complain about people who do stupid things, then do a stupid thing like posting it in ED?
Tsuuni Jaelrij
Alyssalli
Discovering that four legs bad, two legs good, when it comes to mounting and riding the sweet pony?
Unfortunately, yes, and Chatterbox is doing the mounting and the mating and overpopulation is spilling into these forums
In ED, We trust
actually the people in there didnt "taked lyk dis" as you say, but rather how i am talking now
emoboy360
Well now it seems that we are haveing EDAGE, I think that is worst the EDAED. I wonder why people complain about people who do stupid things, then do a stupid thing like posting it in ED?

I don't get why people get their backs up over this so much. It's people talking, we aren't bothering anyone, we are just talking about a subject. Same as everyone else, No one is running around sending up flames of doom or telling people to go kill themselves or talking about things that are not PG-13 Rated.
green5
actually the people in there didnt "taked lyk dis" as you say, but rather how i am talking now

******** it, not you. I went to ED to escape people like you, GODDAMMIT!
I hope ED will always have a place on gaia and never get taken over by illiterite bastards.

and i know my spelling isn't all that great but i try smile 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces