Races 0.047619047619048 4.8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 63 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Blessed Raider

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
I don't know, is ideologies a general term or mostly referring to religious?
Lucky~9~Lives
Project 429
Lucky~9~Lives
Project 429
Spit in a tube and mail it to a genetics lab. They'll be able to determine your race.

Skin colour, maybe.

No. Your race. Genetic tests determine your genealogy, after all.

Maybe genealogy =/= race.

wat

Dapper Reveler

Project 429
Are you really no longer Libertarian?
Project 429
Lucky~9~Lives
Maybe genealogy =/= race.

wat

Sound it out.
- 3nodding

Beloved Lunatic

Project 429
I used to be a liberal because I was deluded enough to think that the democrats would reel back the patriot act police state s**t eating that's been the undercurrent to our political climate for my entire adult life but upon realizing that not only has Obama not reduced the programs he's stepped on the ******** gas I turned to the libertarians. They won't get anywhere. I knew that going in -- but now I want to go places. It's possible now.

Perpetual surveillance of the entire country? We couldn't have asked for a better casus belli. I see the republicans trying to co-opt the libertarians to save the sinking GOPtanic; and I'm pre-emptively cutting my losses and moving on.

So are you just abandoning the libertarian party, which is quite frankly a common move for libertarians, or are you abandoning libertarian ideals/philosophy?
from blue to
Project 429
I used to be a liberal because I was deluded enough to think that the democrats would reel back the patriot act police state s**t eating that's been the undercurrent to our political climate for my entire adult life but upon realizing that not only has Obama not reduced the programs he's stepped on the ******** gas I turned to the libertarians. They won't get anywhere. I knew that going in -- but now I want to go places. It's possible now.

Perpetual surveillance of the entire country? We couldn't have asked for a better casus belli. I see the republicans trying to co-opt the libertarians to save the sinking GOPtanic; and I'm pre-emptively cutting my losses and moving on.

So are you just abandoning the libertarian party, which is quite frankly a common move for libertarians, or are you abandoning libertarian ideals/philosophy?

Less ideological libertarianism, more realpolitik.

My relationship status with libertarianism is being moved to "it's complicated".
MEGAMANPSY STRIKES AGAIN

Blessed Tactician

11,250 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
Something to do with this?

Anyway, it's more based on how they think. Ancient book of fairy tales versus the words of smart people'n stuff.
Divine_Malevolence
Something to do with this?

Anyway, it's more based on how they think. Ancient book of fairy tales versus the words of smart people'n stuff.

Nothing to do with that because Ayn Rand is most definitely not a necessary pillar of libertarianism. Bill Maher isn't a very good source for intellectuals because he's not really all that smart. Or funny. Or insightful. Or right.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff