• Super Tipsy 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
the reverend silver
Exoth XIII
the reverend silver
Exoth XIII
the reverend silver

if you're not ready to kill you'd better be ready to die instead wink wolves bite, birds fly, and you know it, we hurt people.

Not within the reach of my arm.

You saying you're gonna try and stop one or more of those three things? You can't do that without participating.

Welcome to the game.

A wolf won't bite you unless you're threatening it. I need only not let my friends act a damn fool around wolves to prevent that.
Birds flying, eh, that does happen, and that's not a bad thing. I disregarded it, as you're trying to illustrate that violence is in man's nature, and that brings me to the third.
No, I don't need to hurt or kill to stop violence from happening around me. I'm just that good at talking.

Talking to the police doesn't count, that's violence by proxy.

Not what I meant. I'd make a crazy awesome diplomat.
Liberals are retarded
LoveLoud837
Latest I heard, there was a 3 day ceasefire, which HAMAS broke, leading to the stoppage of 92 trucks that were bringing in food, water, oil/gas, mattresses, etc.
Hamas likely broke the ceasefire because last year Israel signed off on a cease fire with Hamas but Israel continued to kill off Palestinians, which Hamas retaliated against. Whichthe media then accused Hamas of breaking the ceasefire after Israel continued their streak of violence.

You see, Israel is always right and Israel can do nothing wrong for they are God's chosen people.

You've been taking some of the drugs passed around here, huh?
LoveLoud837
Liberals are retarded
LoveLoud837
Latest I heard, there was a 3 day ceasefire, which HAMAS broke, leading to the stoppage of 92 trucks that were bringing in food, water, oil/gas, mattresses, etc.
Hamas likely broke the ceasefire because last year Israel signed off on a cease fire with Hamas but Israel continued to kill off Palestinians, which Hamas retaliated against. Whichthe media then accused Hamas of breaking the ceasefire after Israel continued their streak of violence.

You see, Israel is always right and Israel can do nothing wrong for they are God's chosen people.

I haven't tried a drug that makes you that crazy yet. Hell, if anything, they helped me make sense of the world, something the dude above sorely needs. and the dude above is spot on the ******** you talking about. That last bit was clearly sarcasm

Tricky Conversationalist

8,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Liberals are retarded
LoveLoud837

******** Israel.
LoveLoud837
Liberals are retarded
LoveLoud837

Dear users of ED,
Subsitituting demeaning rhetoric in place of counterarguments doesn't work.

Fanatical Zealot

Hamas doesn't fight for the Palestinian people, and the Palestinian people rarely fight in general.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff