Welcome to Gaia! ::

Is ******** a good word or a bad word?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 9, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 >

I personally love it it describes alot of feelings and its not allways bad.

I can express love anger pleasure desire alot of feelings can be express with the word ******** a comon an normal word u can say it and be proud of it.like ******** the ******** ******** can be an adjective or a verb.It can describe pain or anger.Like sherly is ******** beautiful.see what I mean,I mean I didnt ofend no one with that coment.

I ******** love to say the ******** word by the ******** name of ******** so ******** great to say ******** its ********.

I use in my every day vocabulary u should too.And when someone says OMG he said ******** tell them ******** YOU.
Monty Python made a song about this, but that's besides the point, I enjoy using the word when it needs to be used for anger, or during sex it may slip out a few times. other then that cussing with any word for no reason is a very good examply of how mature you really are.
ILuGiNa

I can express love anger pleasure desire alot of feelings can be express with the word ******** a comon an normal word u can say it and be proud of it.like ******** the ******** ******** can be an adjective or a verb.It can describe pain or anger.Like sherly is ******** beautiful.see what I mean,I mean I didnt ofend no one with that coment.

I ******** love to say the ******** word by the ******** name of ******** so ******** great to say ******** its ********.

I use in my every day vocabulary u should too.And when someone says OMG he said ******** tell them ******** YOU.

i know what you mean casue alot of people see it as a bad word but to me it like you said expresses alot of feelings or actually can express all the feelings
um half of your speach there was ripped off word for word from the cartoon, history of the F word
I use it alot in everyday life. Occaisonally to express anger, but usually just in normal conversation.
I never use it... I barely ever cuss anyways xd I guess you could call me a goody-goody
i probably use it more than i should, but i don't mind people saying it. As long as the word is not meant to insult someone or something, i think ppl should b able to say whatever they want to.

2,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
[.citrus_apple.]
um half of your speach there was ripped off word for word from the cartoon, history of the F word

I knew I had heard that somewhere... stare
BlamHalo2
Monty Python made a song about this, but that's besides the point, I enjoy using the word when it needs to be used for anger, or during sex it may slip out a few times. other then that cussing with any word for no reason is a very good examply of how mature you really are.

Dude I saw the ******** song thats the ******** reason I ******** did this.

By the way if anymore people want to see it is in www.wimp.com as the swearing lessons.
Words are dead. They are just symbols that we use to express things. They really mean nothing if you think about it.
Like the word "dog." That word is just a symbol for that furry or maybe not furry animal that you picture in your head whenever you read that word. Now if you have never seen or known what a dog is, then that word would have no meaning.
So the f*word is just the same. So who cares how much you use it and in whatever way you choose to use it because it is just a word and words are nothing.

I don't really use it that much but when I do, I put it into great context.
ILuGiNa

I agree ^_^ http://www.ebaumsworld.com/fwordflash.html Best thing ever.
LankyJ
Words are dead. They are just symbols that we use to express things. They really mean nothing if you think about it.
Like the word "dog." That word is just a symbol for that furry or maybe not furry animal that you picture in your head whenever you read that word. Now if you have never seen or known what a dog is, then that word would have no meaning.
So the f*word is just the same. So who cares how much you use it and in whatever way you choose to use it because it is just a word and words are nothing.

Well spoken, and I must say I agree with you on that.
deo_kishan
LankyJ

Well spoken, and I must say I agree with you on that.

Thank you.
*bows*
I think that it is a bad word and try not to use it too often but I can't help it sometimes crying .
too much. it is a ******** good describing word x]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces