Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heres a quest for yall, answer me this:

How many times do you have to get kicked, or put yourself in a posestion to get kicked, before you get tired of the Nike print in your a**? When do you have to accept that you WANT to be abused and that your decisions for letting yourself get hurt are making you weak, even when you think you're strong?

Any Takers?
ooook....
Not everyone will come to that conclusion -- some people will forever see themselves as blameless victims.
I don't get it... sweatdrop Exactly what are you asking? Nobody kicks me; I'm the one kicking everybody else... (gotta love taekwondo! xd )
sarrah
Not everyone will come to that conclusion -- some people will forever see themselves as blameless victims.

I quite agree....i mean, if you really generaly are tired of letting someone bring you down; spiritualy, emoitionaly...metephysicaly...wont you realise that you need to step BACK from that? But you're right, some people will always say they're blamless and that someone dragged them down, when really, they're the ones that put themselves there.
SilverSkyDragon
I don't get it... sweatdrop Exactly what are you asking? Nobody kicks me; I'm the one kicking everybody else... (gotta love taekwondo! xd )

Kicking was the analogy kinda...i mean, letting someone get you down, abuse you...

You kick boxer you xp
Guildowl
sarrah

I quite agree....i mean, if you really generaly are tired of letting someone bring you down; spiritualy, emoitionaly...metephysicaly...wont you realise that you need to step BACK from that? But you're right, some people will always say they're blamless and that someone dragged them down, when really, they're the ones that put themselves there.

Sometimes, also, it's easier to stay in a shitty situation than to take steps to resolve it.
sarrah
Guildowl
sarrah

Sometimes, also, it's easier to stay in a shitty situation than to take steps to resolve it.

That's whats so depressing.
Women LIKE being abused sometimes, i swear it...

They HONESTLY like saying they're done, only to return.
Guildowl

Excuse me?

So, for example, if you are in a home where there is a drunk guy, or woman since I know there are a lot of you people who might call me sexist if I just leave it at the guy here...and you are getting beat, are you saying that 1 out of 5 of those men or women, ENJOY it?

And have you ever truly been in love that regardless of what a person does to you, you always forgive them? Unconditional love has no boundries. That is why it is unconditional.

Most wo/men are afraid to leave those abusive spouses, because they might not have anywhere esle to go. Or it might be what they grew up with, and so they find someone who treats them the same way they were treated when they were kids. Who are you to say that they enjoy it without actually knowing what goes on in their heads.
trose
Guildowl

Excuse me?

So, for example, if you are in a home where there is a drunk guy, or woman since I know there are a lot of you people who might call me sexist if I just leave it at the guy here...and you are getting beat, are you saying that 1 out of 5 of those men or women, ENJOY it?

And have you ever truly been in love that regardless of what a person does to you, you always forgive them? Unconditional love has no boundries. That is why it is unconditional.

Most wo/men are afraid to leave those abusive spouses, because they might not have anywhere esle to go. Or it might be what they grew up with, and so they find someone who treats them the same way they were treated when they were kids. Who are you to say that they enjoy it without actually knowing what goes on in their heads.

I didn't mean all women, sorry i typed it that way. For you information, i actually have just got out of an abusive household not that many years ago..so i know exactly what it's like. I was just saying that some *i should put some the first time* actually stay there because they're dumbasses. They stay because it's all they know, and all that makes them feel like they're something.
There is a name for people who like to be abused in general relationships. Then there are some who just like to be handeled a little more aggressively. And I don't think that it's a big deal. To each their own. It should just be a choice, not a situation that one is stuck in.
I enjoy pain to an extent..... :/
i'm a masochist..not an idiot. 3nodding
Guildowl
i'm a masochist..not an idiot. 3nodding

I'm an idiot. Because I have a thing for fistfights between friends....I always ask my friends to just have a fistfight with me after school....

I dunno why but the pain relaxes me... x.x

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces