Welcome to Gaia! ::

That just sounds wacky to me. Breasts are for feeding surprised
Um, no? Breasts for the purpose of feeding have become obsolete. We have baby food specifically designed for optimal infant health now. You don't use a stone-headed spear to hunt, do you?

Breasts now-a-days are for the sole purpose of enhancing sexuality. The only real function of a breast is to be ogled, groped or otherwise used as a means of objectification for the benefit of those who love titties.

EDIT: Alright, you numpties, here's where I tell you I'm blatantly taking the piss out of you. Apparently I can't be more obvious than if I just outright say so. Although thank you to those who point out the factual health benefits of breast milk vs baby formula.

Hygienic Smoker

I like boobs, how could I be offended by them?

Hygienic Smoker

The Wandering Nine
Um, no? Breasts for the purpose of feeding have become obsolete. We have baby food specifically designed for optimal infant health now. You don't use a stone-headed spear to hunt, do you?

Breasts now-a-days are for the sole purpose of enhancing sexuality. The only real function of a breast is to be ogled, groped or otherwise used as a means of objectification for the benefit of those who love titties.

You mean you DON'T use a stone spear head too hunt anymore? Dammit where have the times gone sweatdrop
Shpleck
You mean you DON'T use a stone spear head too hunt anymore? Dammit where have the times gone sweatdrop

I've merely upgraded to obsidian. It's the bees knees, friend. I highly recommend.
The Wandering Nine

I hope you aint serious, cause breasts still produce milk when a woman needs to nurse... And not everyone has baby food.

Interesting Explorer

Personally, I wouldn't give a s**t and just move on with my day.

However, I can see why it would be considered rude or offend others because female breasts are considered private parts in our cultural society (but then again men are allowed to bare their chest in public without any discrepancies although they're basically the same thing).

I interviewed a young anthropologist working with women in Mali, a country in Africa where women go around with bare breasts. They're always feeding their babies. And when she told them that in our culture men are fascinated with breasts there was an instant of shock. The women burst out laughing. They laughed so hard, they fell on the floor. They said, "You mean, men act like babies?"

Hygienic Smoker

The Wandering Nine

I've merely upgraded to obsidian. It's the bees knees, friend. I highly recommend.

Oh man am I behind
Not only are people using Lava rocks to kill giant furry elephants, but now people are offended by chicks whipping their tits out in public? What a strange world we live in indeed.
Milla Bold
I hope you aint serious, cause breasts still produce milk when a woman needs to nurse... And not everyone has baby food.

Men also can be coaxed to produce breast milk, and yet I do not see or hear about fathers breastfeeding their children. Is this just another example of gender inequality, or is it simply more evidence of the fact that breastfeeding is no longer necessary in a 21st century society?

Bashful Bookworm

I don't want to see a lady pull our her breast and put her kids face to it, but as long as they have a blanket or something that they can cover up with I have no issues with it.
                It's not that the sight of someone breastfeeding bothers me, it's that I'm usually having a meal in a restaurant when I see it happen and I don't think it's an appropriate setting to not have something to just cover up with.
The Wandering Nine
Milla Bold

Men also can be coaxed to produce breast milk, and yet I do not see or hear about fathers breastfeeding their children. Is this just another example of gender inequality, or is it simply more evidence of the fact that breastfeeding is no longer necessary in a 21st century society?

Now you're starting to creep me out. neutral
Stephnananana

I don't want to see a lady pull our her breast and put her kids face to it, but as long as they have a blanket or something that they can cover up with I have no issues with it.
                It's not that the sight of someone breastfeeding bothers me, it's that I'm usually having a meal in a restaurant when I see it happen and I don't think it's an appropriate setting to not have something to just cover up with.

I guess that's understandable
Milla Bold
Now you're starting to creep me out. neutral

The world is dealing with strange things. The future wasn't always this uncertain.
The Wandering Nine

Breasts now-a-days are for the sole purpose of enhancing sexuality.

But this is certain?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces