Welcome to Gaia! ::

SomarLithr
Weed is 100% safe? No. Not even close. You inhale smoke which causes lung cancer. You are then intoxicated and unable to adequately react to ANY situation. You can go to prison, and get stabbed to death. You can get shot by clients,dealers,Vigilantes. People look down on you, you have no money,depression,suicide. This is YOUR future. You WILL loose your job,friends,family. And then there will be me, making over 100 thousand a year, and thinking what a pathetic waste of space you all are. When you buy weed, you support dealers. Dealers sell other directly harmful drugs such as cocaine, and assuming they dont get caught by police (they will) they will see people die as a DIRECT result of themselves and their stupid actions. They will watch people make themselves homeless and they dont care. When you buy weed you directly support gangs who kill people. Oh you buy from just a typical guy who sells typical weed? You are ******** up there lives that's what. Your ******** up your own lives. You are doing this to your ******** friends. 90% Of major gangs exist because of drugs, and YOU support them. Think you can grow your own? HAHA! you WILL get charged with dealing, and lose a massive chunk of your life to prison and put your family into debt. Have some ******** common sense, Never do drugs. Drugs (THAT MEANS WEED TOO IDIOTS) cause more homelessness and murders than you can ******** imagine. Grow some balls,and get a ******** life. Go ahead, argue. Everything I just said is 100% true, you are just to ******** stoned to give a s**t.

</copypasta>
Smoke weed er'ry dayeee

Aged Lunatic

SomarLithr
Weed is 100% safe? No. Not even close. You inhale smoke which causes lung cancer. You are then intoxicated and unable to adequately react to ANY situation. You can go to prison, and get stabbed to death. You can get shot by clients,dealers,Vigilantes. People look down on you, you have no money,depression,suicide. This is YOUR future. You WILL loose your job,friends,family. And then there will be me, making over 100 thousand a year, and thinking what a pathetic waste of space you all are. When you buy weed, you support dealers. Dealers sell other directly harmful drugs such as cocaine, and assuming they dont get caught by police (they will) they will see people die as a DIRECT result of themselves and their stupid actions. They will watch people make themselves homeless and they dont care. When you buy weed you directly support gangs who kill people. Oh you buy from just a typical guy who sells typical weed? You are ******** up there lives that's what. Your ******** up your own lives. You are doing this to your ******** friends. 90% Of major gangs exist because of drugs, and YOU support them. Think you can grow your own? HAHA! you WILL get charged with dealing, and lose a massive chunk of your life to prison and put your family into debt. Have some ******** common sense, Never do drugs. Drugs (THAT MEANS WEED TOO IDIOTS) cause more homelessness and murders than you can ******** imagine. Grow some balls,and get a ******** life. Go ahead, argue. Everything I just said is 100% true, you are just to ******** stoned to give a s**t.

Long as you're not saying that with a bottle of Thunderbird or MadDog 20/20 in your hands, reverend.....

Incidently, I also make drugs (Mead) and I've not only never had people die on from me from drinking it, I've never been arrested. Hell, I've never even made money off of it as I give it away for free...

Aged Lunatic

Disconsented
Evil Asparagus
Disconsented
Evil Asparagus
Disconsented
Why should it be legalized?

Because it costs the government buttloads of money to keep it illegal.

Think of all the time cops are paid to find and bust these people. Think of all the money we pay to keep these people in jail just because they're smoking joints.

And it would also be a blow to people in Mexico trying to make money by illegally bringing that stuff to the U.S.

If we're not going to all out legalize marijuana we should at least decriminalize it.

So money essentially.

A lot of money and wasted time. Plus if it was actually regulated all those shady business practices would be phased out. No more dealers, and no more marijuana laced with god knows what. You could also argue that cigarettes and alcohol are worse drugs than marijuana, but they're legal because they're more socially acceptable.

I don't agree with legalization because it would cause a rise in workplace accidents and knowing western culture people would just abuse it.

So you're willing to put up with massive court costs and even more massive incarceration costs simply to keep it illegal? All the while making the prison industry obscenely wealthy

Magical Investigator

22,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Forum Regular 100
Dezga 34527
alcohol causes waaaaay more problems than marijuana. there are so many alcohol related deaths. how many marijuana related deaths can you think of?

Because dope is dope, see? And crack is whack, yo.

Enduring Regular

There hasn't been enough research into Marijuana, come back in 50 years.
SomarLithr

Your whole post is just misinformed garbage and mindless rhetoric. There's no logical, honest explanation provided by government officials as to why pot smokers are targeted so viciously by law enforcement. They're all skewed reports like the one when scientists suffocated test monkeys with smoke to prove that cannabis kills brain cells. What a joke. Just like i said, it's all about the money. If it weren't, then tobacco and alcohol would be just as illegal as pot.
Usurper Of Thrones
SomarLithr

Your whole post is just misinformed garbage and mindless rhetoric. There's no logical, honest explanation provided by government officials as to why pot smokers are targeted so viciously by law enforcement. They're all skewed reports like the one when scientists suffocated test monkeys with smoke to prove that cannabis kills brain cells. What a joke. Just like i said, it's all about the money. If it weren't, then tobacco and alcohol would be just as illegal as pot.

I'm sorry, but does there seem to be a problem?

Were you humors all in an uproar over my plagiarized plaything?

Unamused by our jape are we?

Calm down, Stallion.

Wheezing Genius

So much ignorance...I'd say its astounding, but then, I'm on gaia, so its really pretty standard.

To the person who claims that there isn't enough research done on pot, that's one of the most ludicrous statements I've ever heard. We know exactly what weed is, what its affects on the body are, there are entire labs devoted to studying the medical affects of it.

Marijuana has been in use for centuries, its one of the oldest controlled substances, second only too alcohol.

Wheezing Genius

Also, with the advent of Medical Marijuana being legalized, it really has nothing to do with organized crime.

Crack and Heroin have a lot to do with organized crime, but not weed. In fact, Mexican Drug Cartels have switched over to selling Methamphetamine long ago as they are a much more lucrative product. No body smokes mexican weed anymore. Except for maybe people who live in Mexico.
There are some people who claim that if marijuana were fully legalized, it would be so cheap that restaurants could just put it (in some form, maybe a vaporizer or dab bong?) out next to their condiments so that people would spend more money on food.

Unfortunately, the only way for it to be this cheap would require outdoor growing, which wouldn't have the ridiculous quality and CBD content that indoor growing has. Indoor growing would probably fall out of style in favor of concentrate mass production though.

Receiver

because the government can't tax the s**t out of marijuana

Partying Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
LuxuriousVacation
There are some people who claim that if marijuana were fully legalized, it would be so cheap that restaurants could just put it (in some form, maybe a vaporizer or dab bong?) out next to their condiments so that people would spend more money on food.

Unfortunately, the only way for it to be this cheap would require outdoor growing, which wouldn't have the ridiculous quality and CBD content that indoor growing has. Indoor growing would probably fall out of style in favor of concentrate mass production though.

how would that be any different that a shisha bar?

Partying Lunatic

10,600 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Love Machine 150
Pnyuu
because the government can't tax the s**t out of marijuana

if it were legal they could. selling weed in stores with cigarettes and booze? that would surely be taxed. and government would save money not sending people to jail for smoking weed. it costs like 50K a year to keep one person in prison.

10,050 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Piepitcher 100
Alcohol is a dirty drug.
Why is marijuana illegal you ask?
Because alcohol industry would lose money,
Because (especially) Big Pharma would lose money.
And there is an awesome thing in the government
where evil companies pay lawmakers to serve their interests.
Lobby money.
If corporations are people, Pfizer is satan.

Fashionable Lunatic

ℜinny says: Because they can't tax it. That's pretty much the entire reason.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff