Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have a boyfriend and hes 3 years older than me. And we've been together practically forever. my parents are korean and they have a problem with him. but for the stupidest reason! its cuz hes only half korean and hes had a bad past. but hes started a new life where nuthing he does is wrong. i would call myself more mature than anyone in my age range and i am the only one that understands him. and he helps me in my darkest times. hes just always there for me and me him. i cant think of the future without him and its hard cuz i feel like no one will accept him. they just remember his bad side instead of the good.

wats ur advice?
Fight!! ne'er give up... non of you both blaugh
Dear Ms.Mystery,

My suggestion is that you move to Life Issues, they are the ED side of Life things. Either ask a mod to move this or simply let this board die. Thank you for your time.
Indebted
CMA

(Hey, is it offensive to Koreans when their daugthers marry out to non Korean guys or something? eek )
It can't. Accept defeat, cry for a few days, and get over it.
I'm curious what your definition of "practically forever" is, but none the less this belongs in the Life Issues subforum in General Discussion. Please make your topic there, and there will probably be more people willing to help you.
It will never work out. You can try and work it out, you can try and break your back and your heart, but the harder you try the harder you'll be fought against. And eventually that leads to whoever you love thinking that you love them too much and that scares the [********] out of them and then they say they "changed". Love does not exist. Soulmates do not exist. And above all, empathy does not exist.
Imperatus
It will never work out. You can try and work it out, you can try and break your back and your heart, but the harder you try the harder you'll be fought against. And eventually that leads to whoever you love thinking that you love them too much and that scares the [********] out of them and then they say they "changed". Love does not exist. Soulmates do not exist. And above all, empathy does not exist.
I love you, hahahaha, in a tolay hetero way though

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces